Man of the House Ch. 01

Story Info
Jacob Alister gets romantic with his mom and sister.
2.8k words
4.26
138k
202

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laserchief
laserchief
130 Followers

Living with my mom and sister has always been hard, but not for the reason one may think. Cassandra is a pain in the ass, sure, but that I can deal with. When my mom is a surgically enhanced bimbo stripper, and my sister is a trashy slut with clothes that never leave much to the imagination, that's when things become complicated.

I was always a good kid. I never did anything wrong, really, except for when Cassandra roped me into something stupid. Unfortunately, this is the story of my sister roping me into something very stupid.

I got in the house and kicked my shoes off. I dropped my workout back and shoved it into a corner of the hall. I would deal with it later.

I caught the smell of wine as I entered the kitchen. Mom was sitting at the table, sipping out of a large glass with the nearly-empty wine bottle right next to her. Her gold wedding ring sat on the middle of the table, the metal tarnished to a dull shine after being worn for years.

I took the bottle and replaced it on the rack behind her. She glared at me, but I kissed her hair and rubbed her shoulders to calm her down. I knew how she could get sometimes.

"Thinking about Dad again?" I asked.

"You're late," she said. It sounded almost like an accusation.

"I just went to the gym after work."

"Ah."

I turned her chair with my strong hands so that she faced me. I took her hand in both of mine. "Mom, I'll never leave you or Cass. However long you need to get back on your feet, I'll give you. I think you should try and get out there more. Maybe meet another guy. We're not all that bad."

She wiped a tear from the corner of her eye and seemed to compose herself a bit. "I have a date, actually. This Friday."

"Hey, that's great! What's he like?" I smiled for her. Her once perfectly shining golden hair had turned matte and frazzled. Her once perfectly immaculate dress code had descended into sweatpants and tank tops. She still had that rocking bimbo body I'm sure Dad had loved, but her eyes were different. Just... empty. Like there was no one in there anymore.

I listened to her talk about her date for a little while. He was some businessman who she described as "nice" and "attractive", which could mean just about anything. At least, he could have some money. Supporting an entire family with just one job wasn't easy. My work at the hardware store paid decently, but to pay for the house and clothes and food I still needed to pick up some odd jobs here and there. Cassandra got some money in from university every now and then, but she refused to get a job as it would "interfere with her academic pursuits".

I made myself a sandwich and went upstairs. It was only eight, but I was just about ready to crash. As I came into the second-floor hallway, I stumbled over a trail of dirty clothes. I picked up a thong that had gotten tangled on my foot and threw it aside.

"Cass!" I called, with no response. "Cass, if you're not going to get a job you could at least clean up after yourself!"

Silence.

I should have left her to tend her own filth, but I couldn't stand a mess. I gathered up all the clothes off the floor and brought it into her room, ready to drop it all on her in dramatic fashion.

She wasn't in her room, however, so I just threw it in the hamper. Her entire room was a mess. Clothes strewn everywhere, old video game consoles and a PC hooked up with a myriad of wires crisscrossed on the floor. Even her bed was a disaster-a tangle of sheets with plates and cups stacked precariously on the edge.

The whole setup made my fingers itch. I contemplated cleaning it for her but decided against it. She was a grown woman-she could do this on her own, at least.

Before I turned to leave, I noticed that she had left her laptop open on the bed. An unassuming detail, but I happened to see what she had brought up on the screen.

Pictures. A lot of them. They were of... me. Some were me with my shirt off, showing my tight six pack. Others were of me bending over or in my underwear. I never remembered any of those being taken. Some had been shot through windows while I was in the yard or taken behind me.

'She's been taking these without me knowing,' I thought. 'But why? And why are they all so...'

A thought hit me. I didn't want to believe it.

'Does my sister... Does she have a thing for me? No. That's crazy. I better just forget about this. I'm sure it's just some elaborate way to tease me.'

I swallowed hard. I had caught her looking at me strangely sometimes, but I hadn't thought much of it. Hell, I looked at her weird sometimes too. She had that kind of body that was hard to keep your eyes off of, sister or not. I had certainly been cursed with such a good-looking family.

I left her room in a hurry and shut the door behind me. I didn't know what those photos meant, and I wasn't sure I wanted to know. I headed down the hallway towards my own room. I really needed some rest after... all that.

That was when Cassandra came out of the bathroom. I bumped into her and we both fell on the floor, me on top.

She was only wearing a thin towel. Her big, heavy tits pressed against my chest, almost popping out the top of the towel. I could even feel her nipples rubbing against me. Her cutesy, innocent face was framed by wet locks of pure blonde, trailing down her torso like some fairy princess.

Her curvy legs clung to mine as if she didn't want to let me go. She had always been bottom heavy, and at school, her nickname had been "Thunder Thighs" ever since she was 15. Her lips were slightly parted, heavy breaths landing on my cheek.

"Hey, Bro," she said. "Didn't know you liked to tackle women."

Only now that I was pressed up against her did I realize just how thick and curvy she had gotten. We were both 18-twins-but I had been born a minute earlier, so I'd always considered myself the big brother, doting on my little sister. Could it be that she had grown up into something else entirely?

I forced those thoughts out of my head. I stood up and offered a hand to help her. She gripped onto my forearm with both of her delicate, pale hands and got onto her feet.

"Thanks," she said, hiking up her towel. "I think you broke my tailbone though. Gonna need you to pay for that."

"Fuck you," I said with a chuckle. I began walking to my room but turned around halfway.

"Hey, uh, I would appreciate it if you didn't leave your clothes in the hallway."

Cassandra just rolled her eyes and walked past me. "Sure thing. Is there anything else you need, Your Majesty?"

Anger bubbled up in my stomach. She had always been like this, floundering about with the organizational skills of a hurricane. At least when Dad was around, there had been someone to keep her in line. Now, I was expected to fill that role.

But I wasn't like Dad. He had been confident and strong and commanding, and I was... not that. I took a deep breath and let the anger pass. I ignored my sister's comment and walked to my room. I closed the door behind me. My room was well-tidied but mostly empty. Only a couple of old football posters covered the walls, and all my clothes were neatly folded into my wardrobe. I had some workout equipment under the bed, but I preferred going to the gym.

I sat down on my bed, leaning against the backboard. A deep sigh escaped me. My body still ached from the rigorous workout I'd put myself through that day, and I was tired both physically and mentally after a long day's work.

I went to bed early that night, stripping down to my underwear before I dove under the covers. Even though I wanted nothing more than a good, long, rest, sleep didn't greet me. My mind was filled with dirty thoughts that didn't belong there. I could still imagine my sister's breasts pressed against me.

'What if she actually likes me?' I thought. 'I pushed it away, of course, but the thought lingered there, unable to be extinguished.'

I'd never been a hit with the ladies. I had a bulky, muscular body-I thought so, anyway-but the few girlfriends I'd had all described me as 'serious' and 'uncaring'. It was true, for the most part. I had a lot on my mind, and with juggling work and family I had little time to spare for a relationship.

My dick wasn't too happy about that arrangement, however. Like any other guy, I would watch porn and jerk off, but only when I was blue-balling really badly. I preferred having an actual person there with me.

I imagined what Cassandra would look like naked. She wasn't like any of those skinny girls I'd dated. They were fine, and good in their own right, but she was something different. She was thick in the right places, with tits that stuck out defiantly and an ass that wagged with every step, paired with wide hips and massive thighs that always rubbed together. She defied the norm not because she didn't care about her body, but because she didn't care what other people thought about her. She wanted to be a big, curvy bitch with thighs that could swallow a man whole, and she didn't care if anyone else thought differently.

My hand moved down to my crotch and I began to stroke my hardening cock. It was big in my hand, my shaft thicker than I could get my hand around. That was saying something, considering I had large hands. Whatever else they said, the girls I dated never complained about that.

I wondered what she would look like on her knees. Would she be able to take my whole cock in her mouth?

'No! I shouldn't be thinking things like that. She's my own sister.'

I should have stopped masturbating at that point, but I didn't. I couldn't.

"Mmm, Cass," I whispered as I stroked my cock to the imagined rhythm of her sucking my dick. It wouldn't be too bad if I jerked off to her just once. Nobody would know.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," someone said. "Big brother, it almost sounds like you're stroking that cock... to me? Dear me, what would mother say?"

I started and opened my eyes, only to see the silhouette of a womanly figure standing in the doorway.

'Oh, fuck.'

Cassandra swaggered into the room. I couldn't see very well through the darkness, but it looked as though she was fully naked. I could just barely make out her dark, fat nipples.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, pulling my covers up over my chest. "You sleepwalking or something?"

"Oh, don't be such a fucking idiot," Cassandra said. She crawled into my bed, straddling my legs. "I know you saw it. You must have. You were never very smart, so I left it in a place you couldn't possibly miss it."

She leaned in very close to my ear. Her hair tickled my face, and her breath was hot.

"I heard what you said while stroking that friend of yours. I know you feel the same. Just let me... take care of you."

She gyrated her hips, grinding her crotch against my leg. I wasn't sure if it was to entice me or to sate some primal need, like a bitch in heat. It didn't take long for her juices to soak through the covers and wet my leg.

"We're brother and sister!" I hissed. I tried to keep my voice down, even though Mom was probably too drunk to care at this point. "We... we can't do this. It's wrong."

Even in the dark, I could tell that Cassandra was mocking me by mouthing my words with an exaggerated facial expression. It was an ugly habit of hers. I remembered when she'd done it to a police officer years ago and gotten Dad a speeding ticket when he was about to get off free.

"Who cares if we're brother and sister? I need dick and you need pussy. You're not even trying to convince me. You're trying to convince this." She reached down and grabbed my hard, throbbing cock, which was now poking against Cassandra's thigh. "It seems you're not doing a very good job."

I was about to interject, but she didn't give me the chance. She pulled down the covers with force, exposing my muscled torso and swollen penis aching for release.

She stroked it with one hand while she slowly lowered her open mouth towards my flared, angry tip. She never broke eye contact with me. It was as if she dared me to say something, to push her away.

I did none of that. I was paralyzed, watching with strange anticipation as she serviced me. Her hands were warm and soft. When her wet lips finally wrapped around the head of my cock, I tilted my head back and groaned with pleasure. It was wrong in every way imaginable, but that was what made it so good.

Cassandra bobbed her head up and down on my thick cock, making little wet sucking noises. I stroked her hair back so it wouldn't go in her eyes. It was like running your hands through silk. Dad had always done that, complaining he couldn't see her pretty face.

When my eyes met Cassandra's, an intense, almost electric jolt went through me Every hair along my arms and neck stood up. The darkness couldn't hide how incredibly, breathtakingly beautiful she was. I had been so caught up looking at her as my annoying little sister, I'd neglected to see her as the stunning woman she had become.

Both hands at the back of her head, I pulled her head down onto my cock in a quickened rhythm. I grunted every time her plump lips and wiggling tongue passed over my shaft. She gagged hard each time my dick pushed into the back of her throat, and little threads of drool escaped the corners of her mouth.

Despite that, she didn't seem to be having a bad time. Quite the opposite. Her eyes told of a hunger, a need. She wanted to be used like this.

I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I grunted as I pushed her head down one last time, forcing my cock deep into her throat. Even then, I could barely get half my shaft in there. My dick clenched up, and my lower body spasmed as I released a stream of hot, sticky cum down my sister's throat.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Dribbles of sperm escaped her mouth and trickled down the base of my cock, over my balls. She hit the sides of my legs, signaling that she wanted to be let off. I released her head and she pushed herself off, gagging and spitting cum.

"God, you're big," Cassandra said as she fought down the last bit of cum. "I haven't had a workout like that in a long time."

As the afterglow of my orgasm faded, and I looked up at my sister, the realization of what we had just done hit me.

"We should never have done this," I said. "This was wrong. Sick."

She tilted her head and frowned at me. "I didn't hear you complaining while I was on that monster of yours."

I pulled her off me and dragged her across the room. "We're not talking about this ever again, do you understand? You're not mentioning it to your friends, or boyfriends, or Mom. No one. This never happened." I pushed her out the door and shut it behind me.

"But..." Cassandra said on the other side of the door. She trailed off.

I sat on the edge of my bed, holding my head in my hands. I didn't believe I had just let my sister suck me off. Not only that, I had encouraged it. Forced it. I felt sick with myself.

"Let me in," Cassandra said, her voice muffled.

I ignored her. A minute later, I heard the sounds of her footsteps as she walked away, and the door to her room slamming shut.

I breathed out deeply.

An image of my sister's tits covered in my cum popped into my head. My dick twitched, threatening to go hard again.

I hit my leg as hard as I could until it went away. I got into bed, rolled over, and lay with my eyes wide open as I stared into the darkness.

'Cassandra. I'm sorry.'

laserchief
laserchief
130 Followers