All Comments on 'Man of the House Ch. 01'

by laserchief

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

That was a a good start but needs to be a lil longer... Good story though

SWIM21SWIM21almost 7 years ago
Keep Going!

We need more stories with thick, big booty mommas and sisters. It would also be great if mom and sis do a little ass worshiping themselves.

mspervy46mspervy46almost 7 years ago
Not Bad

This can be better. The brother has to take his mom & sister as his wives, and control the house more, and stop being a wuss!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good start..Both need a good fucking

Hope you continue the story

His sister needs some tender loving

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

Not bad at all, something as a adolescent i would have loved my sister to give me a bj, it nearly happened one time when i was 14 she was in the bath n i needed to pee so she told me to get on with it sitting there with her very firm breasts sticking out staring at me, its hard to pee when getting a hard on, i left the bathroom holding my dick as she called me to come back but i never did, worst mistake of my younger life, it never happened again but damn those wanks from the vision of her breasts were incredible.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME start

Hard to resist the temptation of your beautiful twin.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Would also like to see mom and sis become wives and sis get pregnant and they do a lot of ass fucking and sucking. Plus fuck him too!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Man of the house is a

Complete asshole. I hate reading when someone is all into fucking a family member then instantly regrets it seconds after they are done but never during or right before it starts. Brother is a bitch for leaving sis hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous