All Comments on 'Man of the House Ch. 03'

by cuckoldmojo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SICK

Way over the top

Jolly69monJolly69monabout 11 years ago
Aroused

Loved it. Can't wait for more. Had me so aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

What a stor! I'm hetero but my wife is the dominant partner in our marriage. I've met truly dominant men and wondered how they were at home and in the bedroom; the thought of him dominating his wife, daughter and son-in-law is just staggering for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Seriously this pretty sick and I like kinky things but this is way over the top. You should have posted this shit in fetish where it will be accepted. You'd have to have a pretty sick mind to think up something like this and an even sicker mind to get off on it. Call me a troll if you want but I don't see how being abused, degraded and humiliated by your wife and her parents would be a good way to live. So write the 3rd chapter where the guy can't live with the shame and ends up blowing his head off after he does the same to the other 3! Sick, sick, sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

HOT AND KINKY, I love it and want more. Yes, its a bit over the top but what a hot, incestuous relationship. The dominance of Larry and Deb plus the power they have over their married daughter.

Best of all is when Larry took his son-n-law's ass and manhood, I found that so hot and kinky. He made Tom is Sissy Bitch as his own wife looked on in agreement, fuck.

Give me more, I love reading way out Kinky incest stories like this.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Our sissy boy

Sissy is now a full up cuckold sissy. He will learn to serve and the will of his master and the masters friends. He is now hooked and on the same night his wife cuckolds him with her father and mother. Sleep on sissy, and sweet dreams as your full training will start soon. More chapter please. I am a bi top and yes this is a turn on. His ass gets it's first break in fuck and he sucked and swallowed right from a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to be a sissy also

I have led a good life as a man but I have been watching vidios of women being face fucked and have grown to the point where I crave to be on my knees with w aman holding my head as he fucks my mouth. I want to gage, chock and drool all over his cock and then feel him stiffen, shuder and release a flood of cum into me. I want him to shoot cum all over my face and be told to let it dry there. I want to hear his wiofe tell me to drink his cum and what a cock slut I am and how I am going to make a good sissy slave for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am cockold

That was great. Can not wait for the next chapter. My wife brings men home and has me suck their cocks before they fuck her and then I get to clean her cunt of their cum for her. A few times the men have fucked my ass while she watches. She mounts me regularly with her strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All kinds of lust, love and the extent one would go to keep it

I'm a straight guy and still got turned on by this, mite be the dominance I know so well, and the forced submission & shame in front of his love. I'd do the same if my wife of 9 years was in the same boat!! Final chapter please!!

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Let Tom find a way to take everything away from Larry

I can not stand itwhen anyone man or woman puts down another person. It made me mad when Toms wife would not stand with her husband. It might of been better if he would of walked away and gave Jenny her choice,him or Larry. An then found a way to really fuck over Larry, That is how this Chapter sould of gone, But there is still time for that in the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
silly me

I just read the screen name of the author

It can only get worse from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waste of time

I cannot believe that I have just wasted good time reading or should I say trying to read this " story". Did you even make it past the fifth grade?The idea is fine but the events happen way too quickly for the imagination to try and make it into reality in ones mind. And the " pink drug"? Really?

Do you have spell check turned on on your computer? If not, please do so before you attempt to write anything else along with taking a good English class.

In the meantime , Take this piece of shit and throw it in the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wishfull thinking

oh to be taken control of candy selma holes, candysl@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
super story

Loved your story only wish It could have been ME I would love to be fucked like that. Im not gay but it sounds so good to try

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanx for finishing it...?

I luv'd it. But if yer not gonna use a proofreader at least read it to yerself. You write very well for som one who's obviously never taken a course it writing, so you'll be able to see where the hiccups are. The 1 thing I would suggest is taking the time to paint a picture for the mind's eye. Like when Larry is standing over Tom, don't just refer to his cock as large, describe it in more detail. Is it long...thick...both? Talk about the viens crisscrossing the shaft, or the type of head it is. Does he hav low hanging fruit or is it a tight marble sack? Thanx for sharing, I found it very hot! The premise is extremely taboo and in turn VERY erotic. Overall thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and very hot. Wish I was Tom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous