Man of the House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laserchief
laserchief
130 Followers

I grinned. "I love you both. More than anything."

"We know, Handsome," Mom cooed.

Per my sister's instructions, I got dressed in a beater and a pair of tight shorts. I carried all the food and supplies as I followed them to the spot they had picked out. They were being uncharacteristically secretive about it.

We got a lot of snide looks as we walked through town. Neighbors and friends saw my mom and sister dressed up as sluts, giggling as they flaunted their curves. I would have been embarrassed if I wasn't so turned on.

There was a large, open field at the edge of town. That was the natural spot for a picnic, and I had assumed that the girls were heading there, but they veered off in a different direction. Instead, they headed for the tall knoll that rested a ways off from the settlement, covered in green forest. Only the top of it was bare, which gave the knoll the look of a balding man's head.

"Are we planning to go all the way to the top?" I asked as we stood at the foot of the large hill.

"Mmhmm," Cassandra said. "It was Mom's idea. She said you always liked to go here when you were a kid."

I could imagine that. I had always been very active, even as a child. I remembered faintly running up and down the hill, looking for squirrels and birds, and coming home at the end of the day with sticky tree sap all over my hands and my hair covered with spider webs.

I looked down at Mom's feet. "You're wearing heels," I pointed out. "You're not going anywhere like that. Did you bring any spares?"

Mom looked almost offended. "Of course I didn't! These heels look great!"

"They're trashy," Cassandra muttered. "I told her to wear something else, but she wouldn't have it. I swear, sometimes I think I'm the Mom in this family."

I gave Cassandra a sideways look but decided not to comment on her statement.

I sighed. "Alright, Mom, I'll carry you up. I don't want you to break an ankle or something."

Cassandra's jaw fell open. She was no doubt regretting not wearing heels herself at this point.

Mom, on the other hand, wasn't complaining. She jumped up on my back, tits pressed against my shoulder blades, and clung to me tightly. I had Cassandra take some of the packs to avoid falling over completely. Mom was surprisingly heavy.

As we walked up the hill, I could feel my mother's cunt radiating heat against my lower back, wetting my shirt with her juices. She was clearly eager to get it on.

We climbed all the way to the top of the hill, where the trees gave way to gently waving grass and berry bushes. A deep blue, cloudless sky awaited us overhead, and the chirping of birds kept us company as we rolled out the blankets.

I sat down and started getting out the food, but it seemed the girls had other plans. Mom lowered herself behind me and gave me a back massage while letting my head rest against her bounteous chest, and Cassandra straddled me and pulled up my shirt so she could plant kisses all over my muscled midsection.

I didn't mind the change in pace. I just sat back while my mother and sister slaved away over my body. Cassandra, not content with light petting for long, unbuckled my shorts and pulled out my cock. She sucked it for a little while to get it nice and wet, before unzipping her tiny shorts and wriggling out of them so she could start grinding her pussy against my dick with only a thin layer of fabric separating them.

She peeled her thong aside as well, gyrating her hips so that my head split open her pussy lips, only teasing the tip.

"Wait," I breathed, putting a hand on Cassandra's throat and forcing her to stop. "Condoms. Did you bring any?"

Helpfully, Mom slid a packaged condom over my shoulder, and I was able to pull it over most of my turgid member, though it was almost painfully tight. After that, I let Cassandra get back on and ride me to her heart's content.

Meanwhile, Mom kissed and sucked away at my neck, leaving little love bites here and there.

"That's it," she whispered in my ear as she pleasured herself with two fingers. "Keep fucking your sister like that with your big, beautiful cock. You're more man than your father could ever be."

"Whose cock is better?" I asked as I slammed my sister down onto my pelvis. She let out a pleasured squeal. "Mine or Dad's?"

"Yours, Darling," Mom moaned.

"You're better than any guy I've ever fucked," Cassandra said.

"Oh? And how many is that?"

She winked at me. "More than you know."

For the first time, I came inside my sister's pussy, albeit with the protection of a condom. I slipped Cassandra off me, kissing her as I slid her onto the blankets. Her pussy was loose and battered from the fucking I'd given her, but her face was crossed with dumb joy.

I didn't get to rest for long, however. Mom, no longer content to serve as the bench warmer, came around to my front and began stroking my cock to keep it hard. She pulled off the condom and stared at the copious amounts of thick, white semen inside. She licked her lips.

"Don't you dare!" Cassandra said. "That's my cum! I've earned it!"

"Only because you took all the space," Mom said snidely. "You're lucky I didn't take over for you at the end. This is the least I'll take." She tipped the condom over, emptying its contents into her open mouth. She swished it around in her mouth bit a bit, then finally swallowed it down and broke into a dazed smile.

I had just caught my second wind. My cock was once again rock hard, and I was raring to go. I flipped Mom onto her back, giant tits flopping, and she gasped in surprise as I pulled on another condom and forced myself inside her. I didn't need any lubrication as her pussy was already sopping wet.

I fucked her hard. I fucked her without mercy. Judging by her face, I fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. I groped her soft, juicy tits as I shoved my fat meat inside her. I had consummated my loyalty to Cassandra just before. Now it was time for her.

"Sis, don't slack off," I said during a lull in my efforts. "Come over here and suck on my balls."

"But I'm always on ball duty!" Cassandra complained. "It's not fair!"

I spared a single glance back at her. "Now."

She obeyed. A few seconds later, I had her slathering drool all over my testicles while I fucked her mom mercilessly.

I felt Mom cum at least twice before I did. Once my sperm filled up inside her pussy, I leaned in close and kissed her deeply.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"I love you too, Kid," she said.

I slipped off and gave the condom to Cassandra so she could eat up all the cum. It was only right she would have it. We fell back against the blankets, and my girls nestled up against me on either side of my chest.

We looked up at the sky together. We stayed there for a long time until day turned to dusk, and the sky took on a fiery red hue with the sun long lost behind the trees.

"This is perfect," I said.

"We know," Cassandra said, circling a finger around my nipple. Surprisingly, she leaned over and tilted Mom's head up. They had a passionate make-out session, tongues wriggling around each other.

"Looks like you two are finally getting used to each other," I said.

Cassandra broke off, grinning. A strand of saliva still connected the two women. "She's not all bad, I guess."

"Cassie still has a lot to learn," Mom said, "but I have to admit... She is one hot piece of ass." She slapped Cassandra's thick butt to illustrate, sending it wobbling for several seconds.

"Shut up, you old bitch."

Mom just winked at her and smiled.

I lay back and let go of every shred of stress and anxiety I had been holding. I was happy. Truly happy.

laserchief
laserchief
130 Followers
12