Man Of The House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny, surprised and slightly terrified, turned and started to protest. "Mom, what...why?..."

Another sharp crack across her buttocks silenced her. "Call me Mistress Karen, and only speak when your told. Now get back to blowing your master and swallow his cum. If you miss a single drop, I'll fuck your slutty ass all night long!" She punctuated her threat with another lash from her whip.

Mike was so extremely turned on, he could hold back no longer. He grasped Jen's long black hair and heaved his hips off the mattress. His swollen cock fired like a cannon. He shot a wad of creamy, hot semen into her mouth and continued to pump his magnificent tool inside her. She gulped and gagged, struggling for air. After all the practice, she was still not prepared for the gallons of sticky, gooey sperm cascading down her throat and coating her cheeks and tongue with his salty fluids.

She had to twist his cock free just to breathe and the excess cum poured from her lips. Like white-water rapids, it seeped down her chin and splashed on her tits. She swallowed what she could and scrambled to mop the rest up with her fingers, slurping and sucking with zest.

Karen reached around her and squeezed her flopping tits. She spread the cum around Jen's abdomen and layered it on her nipples, thrusting her fingers in Jen's mouth as she played. "Bathe in that cum, slut. Worship your master's seed and beg him to fuck your worthless pussy. Turn around now, and suck my cock, you filthy bitch."

Michael was flabbergasted. Karen yanked her beautiful daughter by her sweaty, ebony locks and spun her around so that the lubed-up, sopping dildo was poised against her lips. "Open up slut, suck my cock and taste the flavor of your ass on my hot fuck-stick. Your master is going to drill that skanky cunt of yours and teach you how to fuck."

Karen was possessed. With each thrust of the dildo into Jen, she felt the tingle of the opposite end filling her own pussy and driving her to endless orgasms. The gigantic rod was so deep in her vagina, that Jenny only had a few inches left to suck on. The entire situation was overwhelming for Karen. As she watched her daughter; with her nose and lips pressed against her mom's trim mound, slurping at that phallic rod, the sensations came flooding to the surface. The vibrations came from deep in her vagina and shook the thick rubber dick in her tight walls. Her stomach quivered and her knees buckled as her orgasms escaped her. Four, five or more. She shook uncontrollably to a thundering climax.

Karen collapsed on the bed, paralyzed from exhaustion. She rolled on her back with the shiny, black dildo pointing skyward like a sundial. This was the best day of her life.

Jenny was worn out. Only in her deepest fantasies had she ever had all of her openings plugged and lathered like that. Her ass was aching and dripping with lube. Her mouth was so sore, she feared lockjaw and could taste nothing but cum. She fell face first on the bed unable to move, every orifice dripping with sperm.

Michael fell backward on to the mountain of pillows, his cock red and spent, his body temporarily useless. He was giddy with delight but feeling like a mad scientist who had just loosed the monster. With his last conscious thought, he knew he had better find a way to corral what he had wrought. "This was way too good to stop, but if I don't find a way to control this, They're going to fuck me to death!" As he settled back with his eyes closed, he hit upon a new plan. "I know, this time I'll...

The end of ch.7.

12