All Comments on 'Man of the Mountain Ch. 01'

by bee49

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11about 6 years ago
A great start

I will be watching out for the next chapter

donner60donner60about 6 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to more. Thanks for the great first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue

Great story beginning. Will be watchful for more.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago
Nice Start

I really enjoyed your first chapter. You have a lovely writing style, at least in my opinion. I love westerns, so I'll be watching for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love a sexy western

Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

bee49bee49about 6 years agoAuthor
Follow me

I'm so glad everyone likes this story. Be sure to follow me on Twitter if you have it. @luvincupid

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 6 years ago
nice

nice build up I'm looking forward to the next chapter

emjohnsonemjohnsonabout 6 years ago

Now this is a love story! You have the ability to make others feel both Bea and Maison's loss. Bea's initial rejection of Maison brought him to tears, but also shook him out of his grief enough for him to realize he didn't want to die alone. Looking forward to your next chapter.

honeybreehoneybreeabout 6 years ago
5 stars

I usually don't read period pieces because most of the time the female lead is white but this is refreshing. Can't wait to see where these two go since they are so different given the time period but yet so similar and seem like kindred spirits since Maison keep Bea safe but she keeps him wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Loving it so far pls update soon

eserimedeserimedabout 6 years ago
I cried.

This shit made me experience so many emotions. This was amazing hope you post again soon!

KittyOh48KittyOh48about 6 years ago
Maison and Beatrice....the original Loving's!

150 years before the Loving's there was Maison and Beatrice (Bea) Steer.

I like this story alot! I hope she doesn't talk herself out of a good man and some good loving. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Wonderful historical romance novella, During that period interracial couple bwwm did occur in the West. One such state Wyoming before they made it illegal. Waiting for the next chapter. Thank you Bain

chaniseaustinchaniseaustinabout 5 years ago
Love a good cabin romance

You really nailed the allure of the wounded yet gentle mountain man. The pace of Mason falling for Beatrice was perfect and her reluctance is believable, as she's aware of the difficulties people in interracial relationships face, especially black women. So glad chapter two is already posted!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Interesting Beginning.

Looking forward to what will happen between these two. Reading on.

MariefromParisMariefromParisalmost 5 years ago
You sure can write !

I am looking forward to read the next installment. Don’t keep us hanging for too long. Please ?

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, even with all the mistakes.

I do think, however, considering the time period, Beatrice would have been troubled by the fact that her sister and husband as well as her friends were not buried. Had he returned to the burnt wagons within a day or two, he might even have been able to recover some tools or odd items (possibly farm seed?) that might have escaped the fire.

In any event, this caught my interest. Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbee49@bee49
62 Followers
I've published on here a few times under a couple of different usernames before deleting my account but im back for good this time. So for all of you who were waiting for me to finish 'Man of the Mountain'. Your wait will be over soon. Probably won't finish 'Samantha'.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories