Man of the Mountain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What we do up her don't concern anybody else." She heard him say.

Neither of them spoke again. Beatrice finished bathing putting on her nightgown. As Maison bathed she lay in bed behind the curtain thinking about what he said to her. She couldn't deny that she wanted him. Wanted to lay with him, have him claim her as his. But the fear of what could happen was overwhelming. She turned her head to the log wall and shut her eyes.

Maison

By the time he finished bathing Beatrice was already asleep. Maison was tired but he didn't want to sleep. He wanted to be with her, be inside her. All that day while he was in the barn all he could think of was her. How she smelled, how she smiled at him when she caught him looking, How soft the coils of her hair were. He loved everything about her. The thought of going back to a life without her just seemed depressing.

Maison got off the bed and lit the kerosene lamp. He took off his long underwear and stood naked in the middle of the cabin. The stove was putting off good heat but he still felt chilled. He removed the fur blankets from Beatrice. She was a heavy sleeper and it would take a lot for him to wake her up. Maison removed the nightgown and the cap on her head but still she did not stir. Maison climbed on the bed and positioned himself between her thighs. He could see the pinkness of her vaginia and reached out to touch it. She moved a little and Maison stopped. He would not go further without her say so.

"Beatrice ," he whispered. "wake up."

When she still hadn't moved he leaned in closer and whispered it in her ear. This time her brown eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were questioning at first then alarmed. She tried to get up but Maison held her midsection down.

"Shh... I won't hurt you." He said. "And I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

She was breathing hard at this point. Clearly frightened by him. Maison didn't know how to put her at ease so he thought back to what he had done to his wife on their wedding night. He moved his head down to her breast and took the left nipple in his mouth. After a couple of minutes he moved to the right one. Her breasts were much larger than Sarah's had been. She gasped as her nipples hardened under his tongue manipulation. He could tell by her breathing that she was enjoying this. He felt himself leaking on the bedding underneath them and knew if he didn't get inside he would end up cumming all over her.

"Im going to try something different." He said. "Just let me know if you don't like it."

Beatrice nodded her head to show she understood. She had moved her hands to cover her breast. Maison uncrossed her arms and laid them at the sides of her head.

"You keep these there," he said gruffly. "understood?" Beatrice nodded again.

Maison slowly kissed his way down her torso until he reached her pubic hair. She still smelled fresh from the bath she had earlier that night. He parted her small bush of curls revealing her soft, pink folds. She was a little moist from arousal but Maison needed her to be wetter. Maison wetted two of his and rubbed the little nub at the tip of her vaginia. Beatrice began sighing softly as he did this. He moved his head closer and licked her with his flattened tongue.

She gasped again and tried to get up but Maison pushed her back down. After a few more licks he put his entire mouth on her and began sucking, both her pussy lips and her clitoris. She withered underneath him. Maison put his index finger in his mouth and coated it with saliva before sticking it into her small opening. It gave him a little resistance. Slowly he worked the finger in and out before adding a second one. He resumed sucking her clitoris. Suddenly her body jerked away from him.

Maison looked up and saw Beatrice's face buried in the pillow. She was stifling her moans. Maison smiled to himself, glad to see that after all of these years he had not lost his touch. He let her calm down before he turned her back to facing him. She looked a bit bewildered by what had just happened. Maison lowered himself and kissed her. After a little coaxing she began kissing him back. Maison took this time to run his hands over her body. Her skin was soft, her body supple without being too plump.

Maison took his erect penis in his hand and rubbed it between her folds. Enjoying how good it felt. He wanted to be inside her so bad. He used his precum and some of her juices to coat his manhood before positioning himself at her opening. He looked down at her once more. A little of the fear had returned.

"Will you let me have you?" He asked.

Beatrice

Beatrice was terrified. She had woken up cold and naked with Maison on top of her. She thought back to the kiss they had the night before. Perhaps that encouraged him to take things too far. Still what he had done to her body had brought on indescribable feelings.

Maison was touching her again. Right on the spot that made her body quiver and jerk as if something had possessed her. If he would make her feel like that again she would not mind letting him go further but she was scared.

"Will it hurt?" She heard herself ask.

"I'll go slow." He assured her.

She nodded and Maison lowered himself to kiss her. She felt something hard push against her opening and she knew what it was. Beatrice closed her eyes fearful of what was to come. He went slow as he promised. It was painful but not terribly so. Mostly it felt like Maison was trying to wedge something inside her that was too big to fit. She grunted and gritted her teeth as he continued on. Then she felt his pubic hair touching hers.

"You can open your eyes now." he said. "I'm all the way inside you."

She opened her eyes and looked into his. He looked pleased with himself. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in. Her vagina felt impossibly stretched. Their foreheads touched. She could feel the sweat on his temple, his ragged breath on her cheek. She kissed him and wrapped her arms around his rib cage. He pulled out again but pushed in too fast. She bit down on his shoulder to stifle her screams.

"Sorry," he said pulling out again. "I'm just a little excited is all."

The hair on his chest brushed against her bare breast, tickling her a little. He pulled her legs up around his waist and quickened his pace. He lowered his body and put his arms under her back. Beatrice didn't know how long it lasted but he finished suddenly as he cried out. Maison collapsed on top of her, his sweat making her body wet. She felt a hot liquid gush inside of her. She didn't know how she felt about having his seed inside of her. Maison pulled out and laid on his back. After he caught his breath he pulled Beatrice into a sweaty embrace. Beatrice lay on his chest listening to his heartbeat as he fell asleep.

***Thanks for reading the first installment of 'Man of the Mountain'. Be sure to leave a rating and a comment. The next installment should be coming soon***