All Comments on 'Man-on-Man Action Gets Me Hot Pt. 02'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tarkustroopertarkustrooperover 9 years agoAuthor
For those of you curious of what I was watching...

It's this video right here: http://www.xvideos.com/video485808/power_fuck

jy55jy55over 9 years ago
made loose it!!!

awesome please check my 3 submissions. I think you will like them . you are amazing! !!!!

surferjakesurferjakeover 9 years ago

Very sexy... I'm not into guy on guy but listening to your reactions had me going and thinking about a good peg! Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Listening to you cum as you watched one of my fantasies.....linked me straight into another one of my fantasies :)

CumluvNCCumluvNCover 9 years ago
Nice!

Very hot listening to you cum 3 times! Had my cock dripping cum like crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I JUST LISTENED TO YOU

This story was so enjoyable and I just listened to both parts of it. I liked your raspy voice which made me enjoy it even more. I love the content of the story very much and I hope you do another one in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

I so enjoyed! I was stroking trying hard no to cum, but DAMN.... you are so fucking sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That makes me a nasty boy I want to watch it now and suck on one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...