All Comments on 'Man on Top Pt. 02'

by LawrenceD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Terrific story, light on see but a great read nonetheless. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its got an odd feel to it

Not sexy, but erotic. I enjoy the story, and it is hot, but its more cerebral and less "jerk off material". keep that pace and id even go so far as to say this could be a published story. Its excellent.

SmoothangelSmoothangelover 10 years ago
Skilled writer

It's obvious that you are a skilled writer, and regualry write other text, be it text writing or novellas et. al.

Good person descriptions, no long boring descriptions of sorrounding, but nicely broken up in talk and description. A plot which i hope we soon see unfold.

I'm looking forward to a continuation of this.

Also, this could well be sold on amazon and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done.

This is the kind of stuff I wish there were more of. Well written, slow building, desperate and hot.

I hope Isis remains an independent character - whose motive/interests are independent of the man's. My suspension-of-disbelief fails when female characters become orientated around the sexual desires of the protagonist. You ought to make clear that she has other motives - attraction to the man, or desire to manipulate him for her political purposes. Honestly, you didn't need the sex scene - might have been better to leave Isis as a believable character and maintain sexual tension into the next chapter.

I criticize because I like your work. Eagerly awaiting your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am not a good writer nor do i write much wich u all can probably tell by the spelling mistakes so i cant give you feedback in that area but i can tell you that i am eagerly awaiting the next part and that i love the story

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
O.O

This is good and different as you promised.

Can't wait to read more. Please write more.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyabout 8 years ago
Could be

This could be the start of a good series. Don't stop.

Imperator_9Imperator_9almost 6 years ago
Awesome.

Really well thought-out scenario. Great characterisation. More please!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous