Man-up, Pussy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door opened my chin nearly hit the floor. She was dressed in red. That in itself was not surprising. Red was a good color for her, she always looked good in it. It was what she was wearing. Standing in front of me was a vision in scarlet.

The red satin corset tightly hugged ever curve of her killer body. It accentuated her hour-glass figure and pushed those oh so lovely mounds of delectable flesh up so they billowed out over the top.

On the bottom of the corset were four garters attached to red, silky smoot nylons and in between was the smallest little red triangle of material that just barely covered the honeyed smooth slit of her pussy. Topping it all off was a pair of red, four inch heels.

You know what they say about not being able to think when all the blood is reassigned from the big head to the little; yeah, well...

I have no idea how long I stood there with my mouth hanging open but I vaguely remember following her inside and feeling her dainty fingers undoing the buttons of my shirt, then my belt buckle.

"Oooh, lookie here," she cooed as she pulled on my pants and released the rock-hard focus of her attentions. "Why, Chase, I do believe you're happy to see me."

In that moment I gathered all the suaveness I could and replied, "Uh-huh."

I heard her chuckle just before feeling her tongue start at the bottom and lick its way to the tip of my dick where it swirled around and teased every nerve and every gland in my body.

"Oh, God," I heard myself say. That's when I felt her hands on my ass and she engulfed the entire thing. Involuntarily, my hips jerked forward, feeding sweet Mel everything I could. The skin on my cock was stretched so tight it hurt.

"Come on," said Mel, guiding me toward the bedroom. "Let's finish this in comfort.

When we got to our destination I discovered Mel's tiny string panties had a clip where they could be unfastened and taken off without undoing the garters. I felt her silken clad legs wrap around me as I slid my steel-like erection into the softness of my woman.

It took every bit of concentration I had, not to blow my load immediately. I closed my eyes and started with long, slow strokes. I could feel her under me, meeting every push with one of her own.

Before long I felt Mel tense and knew she was in the throes of an orgasm. I slowed and lowered my body to meet her arms as they stretched up and around my neck. She pulled me down on top of her and squeezed.

After a short time and a few kisses, I propped myself up on my hands and hovered over her; looking into those gorgeous blue eyes, I slowly started sliding in and out of her warm, moist tunnel of love. I knew I couldn't hold out forever but I was determined to bring her with me.

I could hear Mel's pleads for more, "Oh, yes-yes-yes," she'd say in a breathless voice. "Give it to me, yes—oh my God," she cried out.

I knew she was getting close again; now, to time it just right. I pushed a little harder, a little faster. Mel's appeals for more turned into wanton, sensuous groans. Just as I had to release, Mel reached up again and dug her nails into back. Her whole body tensed with amatory spasms of lust as I erupted inside of her.

I tried to collapse to the side but Mel pulled me down to her breasts. I could feel both of our hearts beating wildly.

After a short rest I felt Mel's hands start to meander southward. My whole body twitched as she raked her nails along my growing hard-on.

"Oh, that didn't take long," she uttered...and that was just the start of a very wonderful weekend.

***

I didn't see Eugene again until later the following week. Tony gave me a heads-up as he walked in behind me.

"Hi, Chase."

Well, it had been a full week since he'd walked away from the shrew and he was still smiling. "How's it going, Eugene? Still living life as a bachelor or did she reel you back in again?" I was half expecting him to tell me they'd made up but he surprised me again.

"I told you, Chase, I'm never going back. I filed for divorce three days ago. I'm pretty sure they served her today. She's been calling my cell every five minutes since eleven o'clock this morning. I thought sure she'd come down to the store and make a scene but she didn't."

"Really—you're really serious aren't you. You're actually going to divorce her."

"Yeah! It might take a while; my attorney said she could drag it out for a year if she wants to. Hopefully she'll just be glad to get rid of me and sign the papers."

"How did you two ever get together, anyway? She was always strutting around like little miss high and mighty. No offense, Eugene, but you're not exactly what I'd call a catch."

"I...I don't really know, to tell you the truth," he said, after thinking for a few seconds. "I was working in the store during the summer and after school in my senior year. She used to come in and see me all the time. She was nice in the beginning; probably the only girl who ever was nice to me. Now, thinking back, she most likely just wanted someone she could boss around and I fit the bill."

"I'll say," I mumbled under my breath. "So, when did she start bringing guys to the house or did she always do that?"

"No, last week was only the second time she did that. I think she's always been cheating on me, though. She never let ME touch her, that's for sure. She'd say she was going out with the girls all the time, then come home at one or two in the morning with her lipstick all smeared, her hair would be a mess; half the time her blouse would be undone. If I said anything she'd go into such a tirade it just wasn't worth it. I knew there was no way she was going to stop anyway, no matter what I said."

I just shook my head. "How long have you guys been married?"

"The year after graduation..." he looked at me and kind of shrugged his shoulders. "Like I said, she was the only girl who was ever nice to me. I never really even asked her. One day, when we were in the mall, she dragged me into a jewelry store and pointed to an engagement ring saying she wanted that one," he said with a snicker.

"Okay, so now what?" I asked. "Sounds like you're serious about the divorce, what're you going to do after that; you still going to work for her old man?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. I don't know. Lisa would be able to come into the store and harass me any time she wanted to. I..I don't know what I'd do if I quit, though. I mean, I started out as a stock boy. Mr. Schultz made me a manager when I married Lisa but I'm still nothing more than a glorified stock boy. Who's going to hire someone my age who's been a stock boy all his life?"

He had a point. "Well...what about going into business for yourself? Do you have any hobbies or anything like that; maybe something you can do to make some money?"

He didn't say anything. At first I thought he was trying to think of something he could do but when he looked around to see who might overhear him, I realized he had something in mind, he was just ashamed to talk about it. "You're...I can't tell you," he said with a sigh. "It'll just re-inforce what you already think about me. You'll think I'm a sissy."

Hell, I knew he was a sissy. I couldn't think of anything that would make me think he was more of a sissy than I thought already. "What? Come on, Eugene—what, you collect women's panties or something...what?"

He couldn't look me in the eye. He dropped his head and took another quick glance around to make sure nobody was in listening range. "I...I make doll houses," he mumbled.

It took every ounce of self-control I had not to break out laughing but I know he could see laughter in my eyes.

"Yeah, I know," he said. "I told you, you'd think I was a sissy. They're pretty nice, though. They're very detailed. I made one for the neighbors little girl and she loves it."

For a second I wondered how the heck I wound up sitting next to a guy who let his wife kick him out of the house so that she could fuck somebody else and on top of that...made doll houses? Why do I get involved...why?

"Which reminds me—do you know anyone with a truck I could borrow? I snuck into the house when Lisa was gone and got the rest of my clothes but I have a bunch of tools and things in the garage I still have to get. I really need a truck for that. I'd rent one but the lawyer took almost every cent I have as a retainer. They want like three hundred dollars deposit even on a small truck and I don't have it."

I sat there for a minute wondering if I really wanted to get any more involved. Oh what the hell, I told myself. "My dad has a pickup but he'd never let a stranger drive it. I guess I could drive. I want to do it when your wife's not there, though."

"Yeah, me too," he grumbled. "Thanks, Chase, that'd be great. How about next Tuesday about sever thirty. Lisa will be at her folk's house...at least that's where she says she goes every Tuesday. I never checked but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have another boyfriend stashed somewhere."

I couldn't help shaking my head again. This guy had lived minus his balls for so long I couldn't see how he'd ever grow a pair.

"Yeah," I said, trying to keep the disgust from my voice. "I have to ask but I'm sure it'll be okay.

That weekend Mel came over with her overnight bag and didn't leave until Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, I didn't think of Eugene at all. In fact it wasn't until Tuesday morning that I remembered I was supposed to ask my dad for his truck. I drove over to dad and mom's after work, picked up the pickup and headed over to Plato's to meet Eugene.

We passed his house first to see if there was any sign of life. There was one light on but Eugene said his soon-to-be-ex always left the kitchen light on whenever she went out. He pulled out his garage door opener and damn if it didn't still work. I surmised that maybe she still expected him to come crawling back.

The rising door cleared the way for my headlights to illuminate the empty space where Lisa's car would normally be parked, but it wasn't until the overhead light was turned on that I was pleasantly surprised. Eugene had a class "A" woodworking space all set up. It was small but impeccably laid out and organized.

I turned the ignition off and climbed out of the truck to go take a closer look. The tools were all light duty but top quality.

"Damn, Eugene, you've got a nice lay-out here."

"Thanks, I love building things," he replied.

That's when my eyes started to wander some of the shelves above my head. Maybe it was my preconceived ideas about him when he told me about building doll houses but I never envisioned what I was looking at. They weren't doll houses; they were miniature homes-exact in every detail. The workmanship would rival the most skilled master carpenter or cabinet maker.

"Geez, Eugene, you really built these by hand?"

"Yeah, I told you I make doll houses."

"Man, you have to come up with a better term for these than doll houses. These are incredible," I gushed.

"Thanks Chase. Lisa always told people I played with doll houses. It's nice to see them appreciated by someone other than me."

We loaded his tools then grabbed a couple of thick blankets to insulate the doll houses so they wouldn't get damaged. We drove over to a storage facility he'd rented and unloaded, then headed for Plato's where his car was parked.

I had been thinking. "Let's stop in for one quick one," I said. "The night is still young."

He agreed so we headed inside where Tony had two cold ones waiting for us.

"I know someone who might be able to help you," I told Eugene. "My girlfriend, Mel. She has a B.A. in marketing. She just might be willing to help you come up with a marketing plan for those doll houses."

"Really? You really think I could make money selling them?"

"I don't know. They sure are nice. I don't see why you couldn't. How long does it take to build one?"

"Oh...a couple of days, sometimes 3 if it's a real complicated one," he told me.

"Hmmm, okay; don't quit your day job just yet," I warned him. "I'll talk to Mel over the weekend and just see what she thinks."

We finished our beers and split for home. Eugene was still staying at the motel but was talking about finding a small efficiency apartment. I had to give him credit, so far he'd stood his ground.

On Thursday I got a call from Mel. Every once in a while she'd meet her girlfriends for drinks on a Friday night; the following was going to be one of those nights. I was disappointed because our weekends usually started out on Friday night but it actually gave me some time to figure out some kind of surprise.

The weekend before she showed up at me door with her suitcase and spent the whole weekend with me. The week before that she met me at her place wearing that red lingerie...I had to come up with something for her.

Since I wasn't going to see Mel until the following day, I stopped in at Plato's on the way home from work, Friday. "Hey, Tony, you know anyone that has a killer recipe for eggs-benedict?" It was Mel's favorite breakfast but she was very particular about how they had to be prepared so she didn't really order them that much.

"Yeah," he responded, "me."

"Really? I'd like to cook them up for my girlfriend tomorrow morning but she's pretty fussy about how they're cooked."

"Absolutely. When they're made the right way they're delicious, but if you screw them up they're flat and tasteless. First you need real Canadian beacon, not ham. The eggs have to be cooked so the yokes are still runny so they mix with the Hollandaise sauce, and that has to be thick and tangy. You top it all off with a black olive."

I was impressed. "Damn, Tony, that's exactly how she likes it. Could you write it all down for me, I'll pay you for it."

"You don't have to pay me. Call it Karma; you're giving your buddy a helping hand so I'm giving you one. What do they call it, paying it forward?"

The following morning I was parked at Mel's apartment complex. I checked the grocery bags one more time to make sure I had all the ingredients I needed then debated whether I should ring the doorbell yet or not.

I knew she probably wanted to sleep in a little after being out with the girls but I didn't want to wait too long or she might already have had her breakfast. I waited until eight-thirty before ringing her bell. After a minute or so I saw the peephole in the door go dark for a second. She hid behind the door as it opened. As I walked in it closed behind me, revealing my favorite girl clad only in a pair of panties. She was yawning with her hand covering her mouth and her eyes were only half open. God, what a sexy sight. I set the bags on the floor, stepped up and kissed her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a sleepy little grin. "What took you so long?" she cooed.

I smiled. She really was a great gal. "You want to eat before or after?"

She covered her mouth with her hand as she yawed a second time. "Before," she tried hard to articulate, "I need to wake up."

"Okay, why don't jump in the shower and rinse off to wake up. I'll get breakfast started."

"Oookayyy," she yawed again while talking. "What are you making?"

"It's a surprise," I said while picking up the bags and heading toward the kitchen.

I followed Tony's recipe and was just finishing when Mel came down, looking a little more refreshed than earlier.

"What time did you get in?" I asked while laying down a plate of the best looking Eggs Benedict you ever saw.

"Oh, this looks delicious, honey. I didn't know you were such a gourmet."

"I hope you like them," I said, sitting down with my own plate. For a second I thought she was going to ignore my question but after savoring her first bite of my breakfast masterpiece she answered me.

"I didn't get in until after two. Ummm, honey, these are fantastic."

"Thanks. Is everything okay? You don't usually come in that late from a night out with the ladies."

"No, things...well, with me things are alright but not with Nancy. She found out her husband has been cheating on her and she's devastated. We all stayed a lot longer than normal, trying to cheer her up a little. I feel so sorry for her. It's like her whole world collapsed on her."

"Nancy- is she the tall blond that has the office behind yours?"

"Yeah," she suddenly looked up at me. "Don't get any big ideas there buckaroo. I'm not giving up anyone who cooks Eggs Benedict like this."

I smiled. I knew she was BS'ing but it was still nice to hear. "I just wasn't sure who you were talking about."

We talked about her friend while we ate. Her cheating husband reminded me of Eugene which reminded me of the doll houses. "Honey, I'm sorry to change the subject but if I don't ask I'll forget."

"Ask what?"

"I have a friend who makes wooden doll houses by hand. They're extremely intricate and detailed. He'd like to be able to make a living doing it so I told him I'd ask you about marketing them; just to see if you had any ideas."

"Do I know this friend?"

"No. I used to go to school with him but we just met up again recently. He's going through a divorce just like Nancy. His wife had been having affairs for a long time. He finally got fed up."

Mel was slowly shaking her head at my statement. "What is it with all the cheating spouses out there?"

"I don't know, honey. Why get married if you're only going to cheat anyway? I don't get it either."

She looked at me and smiled. "You know, for a player you've got some very old fashioned ideas. It's one of the things I like about you."

I wasn't sure how to respond so I just gave her kind of a sidewise grin and shrugged my shoulders.

She just smiled. "So...he makes wooden doll houses by hand. How long does it take him to build one?"

"He said two or three days."

"Well, there's no way he could make a living selling them wholesale; not if they take that long to build. He'd have to retail them."

As soon as she said that she stopped and thought for a second. "Actually, maybe he could market them as a one-of-a-kind type thing to a niche clientele...maybe through a broker. He'd get a lot more out of them that way. I'd have to see some though. I wouldn't even talk to any brokers unless I knew what I was talking about."

"That's no problem," I told her. "He moved out of his house but he has a couple in a storage unit over on Dempster."

Mel got a mischievous look on her face. "Of course if I help out your friend I'll expect to be paid for my services. In remuneration I expect some extra time with you eating at the 'Y.'"

Now it was my turn to grin. "I have never been happier to pay a debt."

"Good, then you can start right now," she declared. "Are you staying the night?"

"Yeah, I have some clean clothes in the car."

"That's my man," she commented with a chuckle. "Why don't you call your friend and see if we can meet him at his storage locker tomorrow some time. I'd like to see these doll houses. Then meet me in the bedroom. It won't be hard to recognize me. I'll be the one laying on the bed naked with my legs apart."

With those parting words and an evil smile, she left the kitchen and headed toward the bedroom. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Eugene. We arranged to meet the next day at two. With that done I sprinted toward Shangri la, ready to start Mel's compensation.

I stripped off my clothes in the living room before even getting to the bedroom. When I walked in I acted as if I was looking for someone. "Let's see now," I said, out loud. "She said she'd be the naked one with her legs open. "Oh, I think I see her."

Mel giggled. "Will you quit clowning around and get on down here," she said with a big smile.

I looked down and swore that cute, little pussy winked at me. In record time I was on my knees, breathing in the succulent aroma as my tongue delved into her womanhood. As if licking a big lollypop, I started at the bottom and dragged my tongue along the folds of her lips, all the way to her clit. She screamed with pleasure as I sucked it into my mouth and lightly nipped at it with my teeth. It didn't take long before Mel threw back her head, arched her back and grabbed the sheets at her side while climaxing for the first time.