Man-up, Pussy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed my oral maneuverings and allowed her some time before throwing her legs over my shoulders and diving in again. From past experience, I knew there was no limit to how many times I could get her off with my tongue. I believe it was three, maybe four orgasms later before she was able to speak.

"Ah, ah," she puffed, "I...I can take anymore. Put it in...now," she panted.

I had to smile to myself. We were so damn compatible, sexually.

I climbed up as she reached down and took ahold my throbbing manhood and easily slid it into that pretty, little slot. For the rest of the night, she countered my euphoric groans with her own cries of ecstasy.

***

Eugene was anxiously waiting in his car when we pulled up. I introduced him and Mel before he unlocked the storage locker. Mel took a look and I knew she was having the same reaction I had the first time I saw them.

"Oh my God...Eugene, you made these yourself? They're absolutely gorgeous."

"Thanks. I've been making things since I was a kid. I started making doll houses about five years ago but it's just been a hobby. Chase was the one who thought I might be able to sell them."

"Okay, I've seen enough," said Mel, after looking over the second model. "How many of these can you make in—let's say the next two or three weeks? But they have to be this quality, no shortcuts."

"Ah, well I've got a problem right now. These lockers don't have any electricity. I need someplace to work that has power."

"How big of a place do you need?"

"Oh it doesn't have to be big. This would be big enough in size if it had electricity."

I could see the wheels turning in Mel's head as she glanced around the room.

"Okay. The apartment complex where I'm staying has garages just about this size. I rent one for my car and they do have electricity. I guess my car could stay outside for a while...at least until you can find another place to set up."

Eugene was almost overwhelmed with gratitude. He couldn't stop thanking her. I got the impression he hadn't had a lot of nice things done for him by other people, before.

"I guess that means I have to borrow my dad's truck again," I interjected.

"Do..." The timid Eugene started to emerge again. "Do you mind, Chase?"

"No, not at all. If Mel believes in you enough to let her Lexus sit outside then I believe in you too."

"I...I..."

I could see tears welling up in his eyes as he tried to speak.

"I don't know how I'll ever thank you—both of you. No one's ever been nice to me like this," he finally got out.

We made plans to get his tools over to Mel's then she and I headed over to Denny's for a late lunch.

"That man is so sweet," Mel remarked on the drive over.

"Yeah, he's a nice guy. I just wish he had some balls. He used to get picked on constantly in school, even by kids smaller than him. They could do anything they wanted to him and he'd never fight back. Shit, his wife literally kicked him out of his own house so she could fuck her lover and all he did was cry and whine about it.

"I thought you said he was divorcing her?"

"He is...now. I, ah—I think I might have had something to do with that. I'm proud of him, though; so far he's sticking to his guns."

"Some people just don't like confrontation, I guess. Not everyone can be a he-man like my Chase," she said with big smile.

Clowning around, I lightly beat my chest with my fists and did a quiet Tarzan yell. That got a laugh out of her.

"He may not be a tough guy but he sure is talented. Those doll houses are something else," she said. Don't tell him yet; I don't want to disappoint him if I can't pull it off but I may know just the person to sell those for him...Jason Trewel. He's a broker that deals in nothing but high-end specialty items for the rich and powerful. This is just the kind of thing he might be interested in."

***

That Tuesday we moved Eugene's stuff and set it up in Mel's small garage. He was as excited as a little kid and we all three went out to eat afterward. We talked about doll houses for a while, then Mel changed the subject.

"So, Eugene, Chase tells me you're in the process of a divorce. I'm sorry to hear that; any chance of you and your wife getting back together?"

"No, none," he answered.

"You know what they say, Eugene, if you fall off the horse you have to get right back up again."

I was wondering just where Mel was going with this.

"Do you have any special someone waiting in the wings?" she asked.

He looked embarrassed, maybe ashamed. "No, I've never been very good with women. They don't like me too much. I...I guess maybe I'm too shy or something," he muttered.

"Nonsense," said Mel. "You're a good looking guy. You just need to get out there. Give someone a chance to know you a little. Hey, I have an idea..."

I knew it. I knew Mel was leading up to something.

"There's a girl at work I think you should meet," she continued.

"Not Nancy," I said, breaking into her little soliloquy.

"No, not Nancy. Actually her husband came back asking for a second chance. I think she's making a mistake but she let him move back in and they're going to marriage counseling. No—Bev, Mr. Janson's secretary. She's cute, intelligent, personable, and single."

I looked at Eugene. He looked scared again but Mel was relentless.

"What do say, Eugene? Maybe we could double date," she blurted out before I could stop her.

I didn't mind helping the guy out but I wasn't too keen on him tagging along with Mel and me. Unfortunately there wasn't much I could do, the invitation was out there. I saw Eugene's eyes brighten right up.

"Yeah, double date with you and Chase? Well...you really think she'd like me?"

Mel continued to get us in deeper. "I don't know but there's only one way to find out. What do you say? I can see if she's free and if so we can set something up for this Friday."

It didn't surprise me when he jumped at the offer. Once again I reminded myself to never-ever get involved in someone else's affairs.

Since I wouldn't have a chance to stop in on Friday night, due to our double date, I stopped off to converse with Tony over a beer on Thursday, after work. As soon as I sat down he served my beer with a question.

"You got a new squeeze?"

He caught me off guard. "A new squeeze...as in girlfriend? No, why would you think that?"

He leaned his elbow on the bar as he talked. "Some chick's been in here every night this week looking for you."

"Hmmm; what's she look like?"

"Ah, about five-six, bleached blond hair, maybe ten or fifteen pounds overweight but not bad."

"That's sounds like Lisa, Eugene's soon to be ex-wife. She's looking for me?"

Tony just nodded.

"Great. The next time she comes in tell her you haven't seen me and heard I was hanging out in some other bar but you don't know which one."

"Maybe you should tell her. She just walked in and is standing right behind you," he told me with a slight chuckle.

"Hi, Lisa," I said without turning to face her. She sat down on the bar stool next to me.

"Hello, Chase. It took me a little while but I finally figured out who you were. I kind of remember you from school."

"How did you know where to find me?"

She ordered a white wine before answering. "You're fairly well known around town. I just asked around."

"Okay, so you found me. What do you want, Lisa?"

"I want to know what gives you the right to poke your nose into other people's business. We were happily married before you came along."

I had to laugh. "Maybe you were happily married but your husband sure wasn't. Let me ask you a question. What gives you the right to treat him like he was shit under your shoe?"

"He's my husband. I can treat him any damn way I want," she spewed.

"Maybe so, but he also has the right to walk out any time he wants," I responded.

That seemed to set her back on her heels a little. "Look, I didn't come down here to argue with you, Chase. I want you to tell Eugene all is forgiven so he can come home. I know what I said about making his life miserable but I'm not mad anymore. I promise to treat him better."

Like, I was going to believe that. "Lisa, you know he's still working at your dad's grocery store. Go tell him yourself."

"I can't. My dad forbids me to go into the store to talk to him. He's afraid I'll make a scene. I think he's kind of pissed at me."

"Look, Lisa, according to Eugene he's not interested in crawling back to you, as you so kindly put it. You blew it. Accept it and move on."

"Okay, I blew it, but he listens to you. I just want you to tell him I deserve another chance. I promise I'll treat him better...no more other men."

"Sorry, Lisa, I'm afraid I don't believe you, and I doubt that Eugene would either. What do you care, anyway? You're daddy's only little girl. You'll have money for the rest of your life. I'm sure there are a ton of guys out there that would sell their manhood for a taste of the good-life.

She sighed and slumped her shoulders. "I miss him. I miss having him with me."

"You should have thought of that before driving him away."

She looked at me with anger in her eyes. "He wouldn't have gone if it hadn't been for you. The least you could do is put in a kind word for me."

"You're wrong there, Lisa. All I did was give him a kick in the pants. He would've left you eventually anyway. Eugene is finally starting to find himself. Leave him alone. Go ruin someone else's life."

I could see the anger in her eyes intensify. "This isn't over," she snarled. She downed the rest of her wine in one gulp and left.

Tony came right over. "Wow, you really let her have it, my friend."

"You heard?"

"Oh yeah, I didn't miss a word. Is she really that big of a bitch?"

"Worse," I replied. "She was on her best behavior just then," I joked.

I stayed, nursed a couple beers and talked to Tony until ten, then went home. I always liked to get to bed early on a Thursday night so I had plenty of energy for my weekends.

The next night we all met at my place. It was more centrally located than Mel's. She brought Bev with her. Eugene showed up a couple minutes later. Being the de-facto host, I made everyone a drink so we could all sit and get acquainted before leaving for the restaurant.

I had seen Bev in Mel's office once or twice but didn't know her at all. She seemed a little shy herself. I could see why Mel thought they might make a good couple.

During the course of conversation, Bev asked Eugene about his doll houses. Mel had obviously told her a little about them. At first he was hesitant to talk about them—probably thinking she would see him as everyone else did...a sissy. But Mel was good at drawing people out. Once she got him talking we almost couldn't shut him up again.

Dinner came off without a hitch. Both Eugene and Bev seemed to be emerging from their reticent shells a little and Mel nudged me a couple times when she caught them looking at each other.

From there we went dancing. Eugene wasn't very light on his feet but Bev just laughed off his clumsiness. The entire evening went well...well enough, in fact, that we repeated it the following month.

In spite of Lisa's ridiculous attempts at reconciliation, Eugene pressed forward with the divorce. He really was done with his ex; there was no doubt about it. For the first time since I'd known him, I could see subtle changes. He was becoming ever-so-slightly more confident in himself. During the day he still worked for Lisa's father in the store but his evenings were spent in Mel's garage building his doll houses...except for Wednesdays when he went to his self-defense classes.

***

I walked into Plato's on a Monday night after work. Tony just about fainted.

"Is the sky falling or something?" he asked. "I've never seen you in here on a Monday."

"Hi, Tony," I said with a forced smile. "No, I'm just a little aggravated. I need a beer and an ear."

"Beer and ear, hey I like that," he chuckled. "If I ever scrape enough together for my own place, that's what I'm going to name it, 'The Beer and Ear.' Thanks."

"Don't mention it," I grumbled.

"So what's got you so down?"

"Mel-I just spent the weekend with her and all she did was talk the whole time about Eugene and how talented he is. He makes these wooden doll houses and she's going to help him sell some of them. I mean—I like the guy and I'm glad she's helping him out, but damn it..."

Just then my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw it was Mel. "Well," I said to Tony, "she's probably calling to apologize. I hit the connect button. "Hi gorgeous."

"Hi Chase. Listen I wanted to call before you made any plans for next weekend. I have to go out of town. We're leaving Friday night, after work and won't be back until Monday night."

"We? Who's we?" I asked.

"Eugene and I. We're going to New York to see Jason. He's the guy I was telling you about when you first asked me to help; the broker. Eugene has built up a pretty good inventory. We're taking four different style houses up to show him. We have no way of safely packing them for a plane ride so we have to drive up there and back."

I don't know anything about marketing but I couldn't understand why they had to go all the way to New York just to find somebody to sell those things. Oh well, what could I say? I knew she was good at her job and I could hear the excitement in her voice; besides, I was the one who thought of getting Mel involved in the first place. "Okay. Maybe we can get together some night this week?"

"Ah, possibly but we'll have to play it by ear. I'm still negotiating with Jason contingent on his acceptance to broker for Eugene and we still have to make arrangements for accommodations in New York while we're there. There's a lot to do so I can't promise."

I really was starting to regret ever getting Mel involved. "How about if I call you Wednesday after work?"

"That'd be fine, honey, but remember, I'm making no promises."

"Yeah, I got it," I answered. Mel evidently didn't hear the little anger in my voice, or if she did, she didn't say anything. We said our good buys and hung up.

Tony had been standing just a few feet away, washing glasses. "Bad news?"

"Yeah, kind of; Mel has to go to New York over the weekend."

"That IS a shame. Hey, I know a perky little blond who's on the make if you're looking for company."

I chuckled. We never actually came out and said it but almost from the start, Mel and I had an understanding. I hadn't dated anyone but her since our third date and I know she's been true to me as well.

"No thanks, Tony, I appreciate the thought. I guess I can survive one weekend. I'll tell what though, I know I've said this before but this time I really mean it; if you ever see me meddling in someone's business again, promise me you'll kick my ass all the way back home."

He looked up at the ceiling like he was considering what I said. "Hmmm, that could be fun. Okay I promise," he said, light heartedly.

Wednesday turned out to be a really crappy day at work. On top of that Mel wasn't answering her phone so by the time I got home I was in a really bad mood...until I walked up to my apartment door and found a sultry looking Mel leaning against the jam.

She held up a white bag. "I brought Chinese," she said with a grin.

God, she was like a beacon on a foggy night. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my lips to hers in a dual of tongues.

Mel felt my erection and pressed her body harder into mine. Without letting her go, I fumbled for my keys and opened the door. I kicked it shut behind us as we stumbled inside. Mel dropped the bag on the floor as we started ripping at each other's clothes. With wanton lust, Mel wrapped her legs around my waist while I pushed her back against the wall. I had her blouse open and her bra pushed up to gain access to her firm breasts.

In the melee of frantic hands and popping buttons, Mel managed to get my pants down to my knees. She exhaled with a long moan as I pushed the gusset of her panties to one side and drove myself inside of her.

With no regard to my neighbors, our fucking resounded throughout the building as Mel's back met the wall with every thrust.

I watched as she closed her eyes and tossed her head back. Sharp nails dug into my flesh and her legs almost crushed my insides as she came hard. As her pussy muscles squeezed my cock the release was mind shattering. I collapsed, trapping Mel's body between me and the wall that now supported me. Our breathing was ragged and heavy as we both fought for control of our own bodies.

Slowly, Mel's legs loosened their grip and eventually moved to support her. I heard her laugh. "If I'd had known that was going to happen I would have brought Chinese a long time ago."

In spite of still trying to calm down, it was too funny not to laugh. We both pulled ourselves together enough to get to the kitchen table and eat...after which we headed to the bedroom for another couple rounds of carnal delights.

I was hoping she'd stay over but she said she had to get going. I told her to drive careful and she was off.

Friday night I didn't walk into Pluto's until nine-thirty. Since there wasn't anything else to do I had stayed late to catch up on some things at work. I knew Mel and Eugene had been on the road for a few hours already and was disappointed that she didn't call to say goodbye before leaving.

About eleven, I was just getting ready to head on home when my phone rang. I wondered who would be calling so late...I should have known. "Hi, gorgeous, don't tell me you're there already."

"Hi, honey. No, we won't get into New York until about six in the morning. I started out driving but Eugene took over about an hour ago so I could get some rest. We just passed Youngstown, Ohio. I'm going to try and grab forty winks but before I do I thought I'd give you a call for some phone sex."

I heard her laugh.

"You should see how red Eugene just got when I said that," she chuckled again. "Don't worry, Eugene, I'm only kidding," she told him.

"Damn it," I said into the phone. "Tell him to hold his hands over his ears if he doesn't want to hear...no wait, he's driving. That's not a good idea," I joked back.

"I just wanted to call. The weekend's going to be a very busy so I doubt if I'll get a chance to talk again until next week."

"Okay, babe; I wish you and Eugene all the luck in the world. Drive safe and call me when you can." We finished the call with a couple of phone kisses.

Tony overheard my end of the conversation. "You should marry that girl, Chase. She seems like a keeper to me."

"Tony, if I was the marrying kind I think I would have popped the question months ago. I guess I'm just one of those guys that all the women talk about; you know, afraid of commitment."

I tossed some money on the bar and took off for home. It was the first Friday night in months where I was in bed before midnight...I mean to sleep.

I didn't hear from her again until the following Monday evening.

"Hi, handsome."

"Hi yourself, gorgeous. How did it go?"

"Well, Jason's playing it close to the vest but he does that when he's negotiating his commission structure. He really liked the models though, I could tell. He said he'd let us know by the end of the week."

"That's great, honey. I have my fingers crossed for you."

"Thanks, hon. I wanted to call you and let you know we were back but I'm beat from the long drive. I'm going to hit the sack. I have to be at work tomorrow."

I could tell from her voice that she was exhausted. "Okay, babe. I'm glad you called though. I'd have been worried if you hadn't."

We said our goodbyes and hung up. It was still too early for me to go to bed so I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat down to relax in my lounge chair. For some reason I couldn't shake Tony's words from my brain. "You should marry that girl." I couldn't believe I was even thinking about it. I've seen too many of my buddies trapped in bad marriages.