Mandingo Night: BBC Blowjob Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
859 Followers

Toneeyah's mind is completely fried. Not a single reservation had failed to show. Not a single recruit has failed or refused the test. Whatever is going on here is profoundly important, and personally transformative, she is certain.

"How can you do that, without any training, Cayla?" she asks.

"I was a cheerleader." Cayla answers brightly.

The bulls shuffle in, to gasps from the women, face to face with the cock they have dreams about, caressed in the dark last night, and came here tonight to suck. The bulls are stroking themselves to keep themselves hard, none less than eight inches, none more than thirteen.

"We are short on time. If you know the bull you are going to pick, do it right away, and you can start fondling him and sucking him right then. If you really don't know, you can fondle and suck a few, but don't take more than a minute, or I will pick one for you. Imogene?"

"Jamal!" she cries out in glee, rushing over to him as they exit through the door behind the men.

"Leigh?"

"Dashaun." she strides over, taking his cock and leading him out through the door.

Finally, Marcus is picked and Toneeyah turns to Cayla. "I'm sorry we are short a bull from the crew last night. Carl isn't able to join us tonight. I have been authorized to give you a special dispensation. You can have any member - male or female - who is not currently serving as a bull to a member in training, as your own."

"Does that include you?" Cayla asks hotly.

Toneeyah blushes, then replies "Indeed it does."

"Could I have the Mother Superior?" Cayla asks playfully.

"It is the Great Teacher or Mother Goddess, dear. Theoretically yes, but I would have to ask her." Toneeyah suspects a power play brewing.

"What about Elmore?" Cayla asks playfully.

Leaning back in his chair, Elmore says "I haven't been a working bull for twenty years now. What on God's green earth could make you want an old fart like me?"

"Simple. You're the first big black cock I ever sucked and as far as I can tell, you've got the best cock I COULD ever suck. That settles it, I choose Elmore." Cayla explains.

"Damn, XO, who we gonna get to cashier?" Elmore says, his chest puffed out.

"I'll make some calls. You two go on, I'll hold down the fort until Jeanie arrives." she says, thinking on her feet about the last time Elmore needed a holiday, then deciding that would work out just fine. Teachers and bulls work like subject instructors and drill instructors, one gives you technique, the other gives you motivation. The loss of Marcus being paired with Cayla is worrisome to her, but it will be easy enough to 'modify' his schedule - oh crap, the most important project interferes with that. The XO gets trapped in the logistics of what they will have to do to make everything work out, without knowing that everything will work out just fine without fighting the natural flow.

The Service Members In Training (Hospitality) or "Smiths" as they are known, start filtering in from their locker room, while the members who have signed up for this shift filter in from theirs. Smiths kneel on mats at the back of the rooms, Members mill around joking and goofing off. Cayla leads Elmore into the blowjob training room by his biggest of all black cock. The extra members and Smiths have added about a dozen people to the room.

"OK, lets begin." Elmore says, "Since our teacher is unavoidably detained for who knows how long I will have to run things. I do things old school, so it may be different than the training you are used to, but these are my commands. New recruits, assume parade rest kneeling over with the rest of the Smiths. Yes, Dashaun, I know what it means but I don't care about that. Members, line up against the wall. Now for the first round, we will use the new bull and Smith relationships. Left to right, point to your Smith and have her kneel in front of you. Very good. Anybody see what is wrong with this picture? Anybody at all? NO? Well then I will explain. Smiths, return to the mats. This should be automatic, folks. Have you become so bloodless, so detached from what you feel in your cocks and cunts? You, Imogene - when you are on your knees in front of Jamal, and his big black cock is waving in your face, what do you want to do?"

"I want to suck it sir. I want to make love to his big beautiful cock until he wants to use it to make love to me. Sir." she adds.

"By golly, we have a live one! A real passionate woman! How many of you Smiths feel the same way?" (they all raise their hands)

"How come none of you did it?" he asks, pausing only for a moment, "See that's what I mean. So bloodless, so inhuman. If you want to be fuck robots you can go the HELL SOMEWHERE ELSE! You are passionate emanations of the Goddess herself, so passionate you have cast aside the conventions and restrictions of society to mix races and have the hot sex you cannot deny you crave. So when a black man, any black man in this building puts their cock in your face, PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH. So now this has to be added to the training. Members left to right, point to your Smith and have her kneel in front of you. Then both say loudly PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH. Smiths of course, when they stop giggling, Serena, yes, I'm talking to you. Don't make me come over there and give you a fuck spank until you scream. You know I'll do it child. OK, everybody do it."

"PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!" they all shout in unison.

"What the hell is all this racket?" Toneeyah says as she walks in.

"Ah, teacher. Good! Kneel over here where they can see. What are the four kinds of cock stroking? You do still teach the basics, don't you." Elmore taunts.

"Of course we do! The four basics of cock stroking are pistoning, punching bag, corkscrew, and rusty bolt."

"Very good. Demonstrate for the class please." he says as he steps up to her.

"Pistoning strokes up or down the shaft, and can be one handed or two handed. Punching bag has one hand follow the other, like using a speed bag at a gym. It is generally two handed, either all up or all down strokes. The same effect can be produced one handed by simply using all up strokes or down stokes then starting over at the bottom or top. Corkscrew twists the wrist around during the stroke, like turning a wrench. When both hands are used, the hands can be locked together, rotating at the same time, or they can rotate separately inward or outward. Rusty bolt uses the same basic motions as corkscrew, but stops and reverses direction, back and forth. Most men find it quite pleasurable." Toneeyah, the XO explains to the class as she mechanically performs the motions on Elmore's huge shaft.

"And when was the last time you made a man come in your mouth using these techniques?" Elmore asks pointedly.

"Wha-wha-What?" Toneeyah's mental choo-choo chug-chugs off the tracks.

"The date XO. Sometime this year?" Elmore asks her, a harsh tone in his voice.

"No, sir." she replies meekly.

"And have you made a man come with your fine tight cunt this past year?" Elmore asks her, keeping the harsh tone in his voice.

"No, sir." she replies meekly.

"And have you made a man come with your exceptionally fine tight ass this past year?" Elmore demands harshly.

"No, sir." she replies meekly.

"But you have made many women come with your mouth in the past year, haven't you?" Elmore charges.

"Yes, sir." she replies meekly.

"Yet you proclaim yourself able to teach these poor, love starved Smiths how to make love to a cock, when any one of them knows more about it than you do. And you still don't know why your blowjob technique is so defective, do you?" Elmore is agitated now.

"No, sir." she replies meekly.

"Smiths, all together now!" Elmore cries out with glee.

"PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!" they all laugh as Toneeyah blushes with shame.

"Until and unless countermanded by the Great Teacher herself to me personally, during the hours of 7pm to 3am, Toneeyah shall be nothing more than another Smith. Smith, assume your position at the back of the mats." Elmore glares at her, and she knows her authority here has been demolished, so she obeys.

"You have had women loving lesbians teaching you to love men. Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful, loving people, but they don't feel the passion you do, the way you do. You need these cocks. You can't wait weeks to fuck one, paying greater fees to do so. That ends tonight. Tonight, you will be trained to suck cock. Tonight you will begin your training to fuck cock. And tonight you will be trained to eat pussy." he pauses, "Three minute drills. Bulls, I've set three one minute timers. First minute no hands, second minute one handed, final minute both hands. If she has not made you cum in her mouth by the final ding, send her to the back of the line and pick from the front of the line. Bulls, if she does make you cum with her mouth, send her to the window, pussy display, she is to jill off and cum as many times as possible, because she is going to be fucked by big black cocks tonight. Smiths, DO NOT spit. Smiths, DO NOT wipe. Catch as much cum as possible in your mouth and hold it until I see it. Then your bull may release you and send you to the windows, so that all your friends and relatives can see how hot your pussy is at the thought of being fucked by big black cocks. Smiths, if you honestly do not know how to Jill Off, Smith Toneeyah will show you. Point to her and select her just like the bulls select you. Those of you who have been listening while sucking, good job. To the rest of you, why the hell did you wait so long to PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!" Elmore shouts as he starts the first egg timer.

Pointing to Cayla, making the 'come here' motion, pointing to the floor, he relaxes his cock into the mouth of the young woman who believes in him, makes him feel alive again. Damn she is good! Skills that Toneeyah brags about but Cayla simply has, no fronting, no posing. Ding! Her right hand is upon him, and her left hand goes right to her own clit. Shit! He forgot to add that to the instructions. Next round then. Damn, she is a natural, using all the techniques like a pro. Ding! He is fully hard now, as her onslaught intensifies. Cayla is taking him deeper and deeper, with faster and faster strokes, her hands keeping up with the guk-guk-guk that is becoming gaguk-gaguk-gaguk as the final timer goes ding! Two of the bulls have come, their Smiths sent to the window, Leigh and Imogene. If Cayla had been called when he sent Toneeyah back to being a Smith, she would have joined them. The Smiths shuffle back to the mats, and the bulls pick next in line as Elmore resets the timers.

"Smiths, when no hands or one handed, you must Jill Off, rub your nub. If you are a hard cummer, where you might bite that magnificent big black cock in your throat, please pull it out or you will be punished if you do it. Smith Toneeyah, you will service me this round."

Her mouth closes on his shaft, and she has good technique. But she is petite, and his huge cock is a strain on her mouth. To her credit, she does not complain, working hard with, he must admit, a very talented tongue. Ding! She ups her game, taking more of his cock on each thrust, but her small hand is almost a blur, covering his cock and balls. Sometimes, at the bottom of a stroke, as she pulls her hand off, she uses it to lift and drop his ball sack, nearly instantly returning to the next stroke. She doesn't do it every time, but it pressurizes his balls, tightening his sack up against his body.

She changes to alternating slightly squeezing his ball sack, not painfully, just enough to let him know she has him by the balls. Ding! She begins a full out assault on his reason, sometimes yanking down on his ball bag, alternating and combining strokes, her mouth ignoring trying to deep throat his shaft, instead brushing the lips of her flawless face over the helmet while her tongue writhes on it like snakes. It is intense, too intense, and the pressure building in his balls goes away. He will not be coming in her mouth tonight, he realizes sadly. Ding!

Four more Smiths have successfully sucked off a big black cock while on public display. Time to start the fucking. "Bulls who have come, raise your hands. Good. You will take a Smith, from left to right. You will position her on all fours, facing another Smith. Smith's will kiss the entire time they are in position. You will fuck the Smith during the three minute drill. If you come, you will raise your hand. Once you have come in a Smith, she will slide forward, and the other Smith will slide under her to lick your cum out of her pussy. At the end of each three minute round, if you have not come, move to the nearest Smith on your right. If you have come, return to the wall to be sucked off. AT NO TIME during this exercise will bulls fuck the ass of any Smith. Any Smith without a bull will Jill Off in window display until a bull arrives to fuck her. Begin."

Pointing to a red haired beauty of the thick variety, she joyfully kneels before him, wrapping her stubby fingers around his shaft until he starts the timer. He can smell her, Jill, if he remembers right. Her skills are basic, but enthusiastic, as she moans around his meat, pushing her gag reflex to take more, but failing, over and over. He says "Relax. You are a great cocksucker, baby. Trust what you already know. We will work on deep throat training later." He watches her full jugs bounce as she bobs on his knob. Ding! Her thick fingers pour around his shaft like soft honey, as she tries each of the techniques in order. Her mouth is getting used to his size, and she is moaning louder as she jills off. Her scent is very pronounced now, the sweet scent of very hot cunt fills his nose.

This is why Cayla pulled him back from the grave, this is why she made him a bull again, so that when that day does come, he can say he is a man again at the end of his days. Ding! Her scent travels with her fingers, and he chuckles at the thought 'she is a deep dish kind of girl'. He is grunting, and she is so excited she is frantically stroking him as she cums! That sends him over the top, and he raises his hand, spurt after spurt after spurt into Jill's sweet cocksucking mouth and she is cumming again, perhaps at the thrill of making such a big black cock cum and getting the chance to be fucked by it. Her soft face has a glow as she looks up at him, proudly displaying his cum in her mouth, ecstatic at what she has done, closing her pale green eyes as another climax churns through her. Ding!

He moves over behind Imogene, noting that three quarters of the bulls are now fucking sweet white women in front of everybody, the other quarter of them are going to pop during the next three minute drill. He works on getting his huge fucktool into Imogene's overheated twat, using his own (patented) invention of the Rusty Bolt technique as applied to tight cunts. Ding! She is breathing in short 'huff-huff-huff-huff' breaths, as she cums, giving him the opening he needs. He slams the fuckstick as deep as he can, and she is on her own stairway to heaven. Ding! Her orgasms ripple through the walls of her cunt, giving him the freedom to stroke in and out of her at will, which touches off another series of ripples. He fucks her hard, knowing he will not cum anytime soon. The final ding arrives, and he moves over to the woman who promised him that she would hold her hot pussy against his throbbing hard cock for as long as it takes for him to cum inside her. 'You may just get your wish later tonight' he thinks as he slides into her slick cunt, knowing full well he isn't going to cum anytime soon.

Imogene's rippling cunt has milked the cum out of Jamal, which seems fitting somehow, that her own bull is the first to cum inside her. Leigh rolls over and Imogene slides atop her, lowering her slushy pussy to Leigh's soft lips, unleashing a ferocious tongue attack to rescue Jamal's jism from her depths. Dashaun slides into Imogene who is practically wailing with every stroke. Elmore moves on, to two more rounds through the slushpile of pussies, before he gets back to Leigh and Imogene, after having nearly lost it inside Imogene as they feast on each other's cunts. He feels the fresh hot cum of other black men inside Leigh, giving him the extra lubrication to really pound her, and she reaches up to yank on his balls gently, like pulling the brake on a train to try to get him to slow down. But his hips are moving on their own now, unstoppable, as his seed blasts into the furnace of her hot twat. Looking up, he can see that the weekend curtain is pulled back, and there is no one in the lounge. Every single one of a very impressive crowd tonight is piled up against the rails, furiously humping.

He sees poor Toneeyah, the last Smith, her tight cunt pressed up against the glass, rapidly frigging herself, as he sits down in front of her. Leigh comes over to display her well fucked pussy, as Elmore has a sudden idea.

"Smith Toneeyah, attend!" he barks out the command, as she looks up at him, somewhat fuzzily. "You will ride my cock. NOW!" he says as she slowly moves toward him. "Smith Leigh, attend!" he barks out the command, as Leigh moves over to him. "I'm going to fuck her harder than she has ever been fucked in her life, and slower than she's ever been fucked in her life. Take your froth of lube and jism and finger as much of it into her tight cunt as you can. Then spread your legs to let everybody see the rest of it drip out while you lick her tight little clit into nirvana. Every time she cums she will drop a little further on my cock. We will fuck her like that until closing. Do it NOW."

Toneeyah's tight cunt didn't fit over the head of Elmore's huge boner at first, but the lube (or Leigh's talented fingers inside her) let her relax enough that the head slips inside. Now she is fucked. Leigh goes to work, tweaking her nipples, spelling the alphabet on her clit, using her hands on her hips to force the petite woman up and then sharply further down on Elmore's big black cock. He would sometimes move his hips, but mostly spent his time pulling up and down on her hips like she is a life sized pocket pussy. Toneeyah is muttering and crying out and sometimes even wailing, but the unrelenting massive fucktool bores into her. She finally reaches bottom, and Leigh wonders where it all went, as Elmore growls "Let the fucking begin."

He is thrusting into her now, but still slowly, so that Leigh's lips sucking on Toneeyah's clit can follow their target, her tongue flicking the man in the boat, as Toneeyah's "Oh FUCK ME-E-E-E-E..." screams ring out over and over again. She screams in orgasmic bliss for over an hour straight, then just like a puppet whose strings have been cut, Elmore pumps his cum into her and she collapses, a broken fuck doll. Massive applause breaks out, as the Smiths all gather to worship the massive fucktool with their tongues, Imogen planting Toneeyah on her face to drain out every drop of cum.

Elmore says "Tradition has it that the blowjob room greets the men who have suffered watching on the other side all night long, after closing. Go my fine class of Smiths, and show them what you have learned. Serve. Give of yourselves. Go."

Every bull stands to shake his hand, waiting in line. They even help him carry the unconscious XO downstairs to her office, to be gently placed on the cot she uses too often because she works too much. He kisses her perfect face, and swears he will never ever forget making love with her. He plans to do it a lot.

craigool
craigool
859 Followers
12