Mandy Makes a Man of Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy had already unzipped Mark's trousers when she was jerking him off on the bed so she removed these fairly easily, leaving Mark wearing a pair of red underpants, stretched to capacity at the front by the teenager's throbbing erection, Mandy teasing his penis with a light brush of her hand again.

Mark's hand unfastened Mandy's mini-skirt, and the garment fell down to Mandy's ankles, Mandy stepping out of it so she was now barefoot and wearing her white bra and white panties, Mark able to see the indentation of Mandy's pussy between her legs. He hoped his would see the real thing very soon.

"Now, let's get your underpants off before you burst the elastic," said Mandy, sliding down Mark's underpants, his penis standing at close to 90 degrees as Mandy removed his underwear altogether, and he stood completely naked in front of Mandy.

Mandy jumped onto her bed and knelt, her back to Mark. "I just love having my boobs played with while I'm still wearing my bra," she said.

Mark knelt behind Mandy, cupping her firm, large breasts in his hands and stroking the soft fabric of her bra. Underneath the bra, Mark could feel the soft flesh of Mandy's breasts and her nipples. He could smell her perfume and hair from this position, and his erection rubbed against her bare back, causing her to squirm each time it touched her skin. He could see the toes of Mandy's bare feet curling and uncurling at the sensations of having her boobs massaged.

"Now take off my bra, Mark," directed Mandy.

Mark's hands moved to the clasp of Mandy's bra, but try as he might, the teenager - very keen to see Mandy's bare breasts - could not unclasp the garment, much to his frustration.

The older woman giggled good-naturedly at the inability of her teenage lover to remove her bra. "You can change a fan-belt in my car just fine, but a simple bra brings you undone?" she laughed, reaching behind her back to unclasp her own bra, Mark removing the garment and looking over Mandy's shoulder at her sensational breasts - the perfect shape, the firm flesh, the inviting pink nipples and areola. Mark moved his fingers to Mandy's breasts, feeling the soft skin and massaging Mandy's mammary glands with delight, Mandy moaning in pleasure as the teenager's fingers teased her hard nipples, causing her to get wetter and wetter between her legs.

With Mark now completely naked and Mandy wearing just her white panties, Mark moved his hands to pull down her panties, but Mandy stopped him, and turned around to face him.

"Not so fast," she said. "Remember what I said to you downstairs, about how you would see how excited you made me? Now you get to see."

Mandy sat on the bed in her white panties, her knees apart. "Now go down between my legs and check out my panties."

With his cock throbbing and unable to believe he was going to get so near to Mandy's private female area, Mark got between Mandy's legs until his face made contact with her cotton-covered crotch. His nose took in Mandy's soft, musty feminine smell which was very evident on her panties, the scent driving him to raptures. He wanted to say how good Mandy's panties and the area between her legs smelled but was too shy to do so, so instead the young man thought of how good it would be to touch Mandy's vagina through her panties.

Mark's trembling fingers felt the soft, damp double cotton of Mandy's panty saddle, her feminine wetness and that he could feel the indentation of her vagina making it all so good. "You feel so wet down there."

"Of course I do, Mark," said Mandy. "That's because I'm excited, and you did that to me. That soft musty smell on my pants, that's also because I'm excited. Now, on your knees beside me."

Mark did as Mandy told him, as she also knelt on the bed. "Look down the front of my panties, Mark."

Mark's fingers took hold of the elastic waistband at the front of Mandy's panties and pulled it out, the young man's eyes widening at the sight of Mandy's pubic mound covered in dark, luxurious curls of pubic hair.

"I think you like that, don't you Mark?" Mandy asked.

"Sure do," said Mark, unable to keep from staring at Mandy's pubic hair.

"It feels pretty good, too. Put your hand down my panties and feel for yourself."

Mark slid his hand down the front of Mandy's white panties, feeling her mound, the teenager's fingers running through the soft curls of pubic hair that grew in abundance. "Put your hand deeper in my panties," Mandy urged.

Mark allowed his hand deeper into Mandy's pants, the young man feeling the very wet opening to her pussy. He felt his heart racing as his fingers went into Mandy's damp vagina, traversing her pussy lips, feeling how hot and sticky Mandy was between her legs.

"You like playing around in my pretty little panties, don't you Mark?" giggled Mandy, the older woman squirming in pleasure, the toes of her bare feet clenching and unclenching at the sensation of having her vagina played with by a lover just half her age.

"You feel so good," said Mark, working his fingers deeper and deeper into Mandy's pussy, fingering her clitoris and the entrance to her birth canal.

"There's some things you can do to me that are even better than that," Mandy promised. "But first, I'll do something to you that will drive you crazy. Now, out of my panties for a little while."

Reluctantly, Mark withdrew his now very sticky, pussy-scented fingers from between Mandy's legs and out of her panties. "Take off my panties, Mark," Mandy instructed, lying flat on her back with her bottom off the bed covers.

Mark took the elastic waistband of Mandy's panties in his hands and slid them down her long, shapely legs, the young man salivating over the sight of Mandy's triangle of pubic hair over her mound and between her legs, the pink oval shape of her vagina. Slipping Mandy's panties off over her bare feet, Mark fingered the soft cotton and damp panty saddle as the now completely naked Mandy sat up, her legs open to show her pubic hair and pussy.

"Now, kneel down and really enjoy yourself," Mandy said, as she got onto all fours. Mark knew what she was going to do, and shivered with excitement as Mandy took his cock in her mouth, first teasing the head of his penis with her tongue, before taking the entire shaft in her mouth, working her tongue back and forth, moving one of her hands to his groin, massaging and teasing his balls with nimble fingers. A mirror near Mandy's bed reflected a wonderful sight; the firm, round white cheeks of Mandy's bare bottom. Mark reached out behind Mandy's back and stroked her bottom, before massaging and caressing her buttocks, the teenager seeing his older lover tremble in delight at having her ass played with.

As the young man breathed heavily at the delight of Mandy giving him a blow-job, two thoughts filled his mind. First, his determination not to reach orgasm, and second, what his mother would think if she knew of this. She was horrified that Mark had accepted a harmless cake from the lady across the street. If Phyllis knew that her son was receiving fellatio from Mandy while he played with her bare bottom, Mark, his father and brother and sister would probably be planning Phyllis's funeral.

After a few minutes of fellatio, Mandy withdrew her mouth from Mark's penis and said, "Do you know what I just as much as giving oral, Mark?"

Still feeling light-headed from the wonders Mandy had worked with her mouth, Mark could not think of an answer. "No," he said blankly.

"Getting it," affirmed Mandy. She lay back flat on her back, her legs wide apart. Mark salivated at the wonderful view of Mandy's feminine area; her dark brown pubic hair, her pink, oval-shaped vagina and further down from her vulva, the tight, star-fish shape of Mandy's anus.

Mark got between Mandy's legs and lowered his face into Mandy's pussy. He could smell Mandy's feminine arousal, the alluring musty scent entering his nostrils sending the teenager wild as his tongue made contact with Mandy's vagina, licking the lips of her pussy with great enthusiasm.

"Oh yes, that feels great," squealed Mandy, her body writhing in pleasure on the bed. "Go deeper inside, don't be shy."

Mark did not need further prompting, and pushed his tongue deeper into Mandy's vagina, loving the taste of her wet vagina, which was somewhat like salty water. Mandy squirmed as Mark's tongue circled her clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through her vagina and into her anus and rectum. She wrapped her legs around Mark, her bare feet rubbing against his back, teasing him with her toes. With Mark's mouth deeply inserted in Mandy's vagina, the sensation of her bare feet against his back caused the teenager to lick her pussy harder and faster, increasing Mandy's pleasure all the more.

Feeling close to orgasm, Mandy indicated for Mark to stop, and he withdrew his face from her private feminine area, her pussy juice on his lips, the taste of her vagina on his tongue and ingrained in his memory banks.

"Now it's time for the grand finale," said Mandy. She jumped off the bed, Mark admiring her slim figure and bare bottom from behind, this wonderful view getting all the better as Mandy bent over and opened a drawer. Her legs were slightly apart, Mark able to see her pink pussy lips as Mandy retrieved a box and jumped back onto the bed.

Mandy stroked Mark's hair as she opened the box and retrieved a condom. "This is essential," she said, as she unwrapped it and slipped it onto Mark's cock. "It's been two weeks since I last got a visit from my monthly friend, so if we do it without a condom, guess what we'll have in nine months' time?"

"A baby," said Mark.

"Exactly," said Mandy. "I think that might be awkward. We'd have to get married, and you'd not only be Donna and Jodie's classmate, but their stepfather and father of their baby brother or sister. And we'd be neighbors to your parents. Do you think your mother would invite us over to play bridge?"

Mark laughed, imagining this scenario. "No, I don't think she would like that at all."

"That's putting it mildly," said Mandy. She indicated the condom, now firmly affixed to Mark's cock. "And this stops all of that from happening."

As she had done when she allowed Mark to go down on her, Mandy lay flat on her back, her legs wide apart. Mark, his cock throbbing inside his condom, looked at Mandy's pubic hair and vagina and climbed on top of her, caressing her naked breasts as he did so. They exchanged a kiss on the lips before Mark did the thing he had most wanted to do in life for the first time; insert his penis into a girl's vagina.

Mandy gasped and squirmed in pleasure at feeling Mark enter her, her young lover's cock filling her pussy very nicely. Mark could feel how hot the interior of Mandy's vagina was even through the condom and he pushed deeper inside her, Mandy feeling the pleasures flowing from her clitoris and through her body, her bare toes clenching and unclenching, her nipples feeling aflame from delight.

Their bodies close together, Mark again pushed deep inside Mandy, his older and more experienced lover pushing her hips forward to ensure deep penetration inside her vagina, and increase the pleasure for both of them. They kissed again as Mark again pushed hard inside Mandy's vagina, Mandy once more raising her legs and rubbing her bare feet against Mark's back.

Both sweating from such excitement on a wet and humid Florida evening, Mark and Mandy soon got themselves into a rhythm, Mark still finding it hard to believe that he was actually having sex with Mandy Mathers, the hot lady across the road who angered his mother with her mini-skirts and who was the mother of two girls Mark's age.

Her sticky, aroused pussy like a tap, Mandy rotated her hips as she felt her orgasm approaching. The waves of delight spread from her clitoris and through her vagina, travelling through to the muscles of her anus and rectum. Her legs flailed around as she orgasmed with a scream and a rush of feminine wetness that soaked Mark's groin.

"Keep going, keep going," urged the breathless Mandy as Mark continued to push in and out of her orgasmic vagina.

Feeling Mandy's orgasm and knowing he had caused this excited the teenager no-end, and in less than a minute, he joined his older lover in the delights of an orgasm. Mark's back arched and the young man felt the unbeatable feeling of orgasm travel through his groin and into his body, the teenager shouting out in delight at the sensation.

Inside Mandy's vagina, Mark's cock ejaculated a wave of sticky white semen into the condom, this protection preventing the sperm from swimming around Mandy's uterus and up her fallopian tubes to fertilize one of her ova and stopping Mark from becoming a father at the age of 18 and Mandy a mother again at the age of 36 to a teenager just half her age.

Pulling his penis out of Mandy's hot pussy, the two lay together on the bed for a few minutes, kissing and caressing, Mandy using her nimble fingers to remove the condom, Mark running his fingers through the damp curls of pubic hair on Mandy's mound.

"I think we could both use a shower," said the sweaty Mandy, swinging her bare feet off the bed.

"Okay, I'll wait for you to get back," said Mark.

Mandy laughed. "Mark, I meant I'd like us to shower together."

"Really?" gasped Mark, the teenager taken aback.

Mandy nodded. "Of course. That's unless you don't want to. You're not shy are you? From what we were doing in bed together, I wouldn't have taken you for being shy."

Mark's eyes took in Mandy's perfect and completely nude figure from her long black hair down to her bare feet, with her shapely breasts and triangle of dark pubic hair, her bare bottom once more reflected in the mirror. Mark leaped off the bed. "Of course I want to shower with you."

"I thought you'd say that," said Mandy, ruffling Mark's hair as they set off to the bathroom, hand-in-hand.

Although Mark had just had sex with Mandy, he could not believe that he was about to shower with her. "I'm going to shower with Mandy Mathers, I'm going to shower with Mandy Mathers ..." the overly excited voice in Mark's head kept repeating on the short journey there.

In the bathroom, Mandy turned on the shower and jumped under the warm water, eagerly pulling her young lover in there with her. Under the droplets, they kissed and their hands ran all over their naked bodies, Mark watching soap as it flowed off Mandy's boobs, down her flat stomach, some getting caught in her pubic hair, the rest of the soap flowing down her legs to her bare feet. Mark felt his cock rising again as he observed Mandy's pubic hair covered in soap and as he slowly and lovingly washed her bare breasts and bottom.

"I might need to turn the water temperature to cold," Mandy laughed, not helping Mark's predicament by stroking his new erection with her nubile fingers, then opening her legs and thoroughly washing her vagina right in front of him.

Mark's erection persisted as they finished their shower and dried off, and when they returned to the bedroom where Mark observed Mandy take a pair of fresh panties - white with blue flowers - and pull them up, adjusting them so they were comfortable around her pussy and her bottom. Next she put on her bra, but the sight of Mandy in her bra and panties was nearly as good as her completely nude, so still Mark's erection persisted, causing him some logistical issues as he dressed himself. It took thinking about his mother's awful friends Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Jones and repeating the evening with Mandy with any one of them to make his erection finally subside.

Outside, the sub-tropical rain continued, but now it was much lighter. "Now Mark, you know how people around here like to talk, so what happened here tonight, it stays between us. No boasting to your friends, understand?"

"I understand," Mark promised. He knew how quickly gossip could spread, and that if he uttered one word of what happened with Mandy, that he and she would be the main target of it, for weeks and possibly months afterwards.

"Good," said Mandy. "But don't think this was a one-time thing. The next time Donna and Jodie go out, and your parents are out, come on over and I'll show you some more things you may not even have dreamed of."

"I'd like that," gasped Mark, eagerly anticipating that day.

"I thought you might," said Mandy, she and Mark exchanging a kiss before they bade each other goodnight, and Mark ran through the rain back home, Mandy giving him the slightest but unmistakably seductive wave as he departed.

Later that evening, the rain became heavy again as Mark lay in bed thinking about what he had done, his parents returned. Mark heard his mother talking the head off his long-suffering father about the sin they had seen that evening, namely a few teenage girls who had committed the unspeakable crime of wearing mini-skirts and listening to a transistor radio while waiting for a bus. The girls would go to Hell for this sin, along with people like Mandy Mathers who had permitted her own daughters to go to the drive-in movies that evening, ensuring that Donna and Jodie followed their mother to Hell too.

In bed, Mark grinned and thought about his mother's reaction if she found out Mrs. Mathers had done far more that evening than allowing her daughters to go to the drive-in. He also thought about sin, and how if his mother was right and Mandy was going to Hell, he would rather join her there when his time came, rather than join his Mother and her posse of friends in Heaven. Hell seemed a lot more fun.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT