Mandy's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just making sure you were still wet for me!" he said, laughing as I moaned again when his finger left my body. He placed the bar between my spread legs, looping both straps around my thighs before looping them with a table leg each before closing and strapping them down, thus anchoring my legs to the table but spreading my thighs for as long as he left the bar between them.

Now as he stood back up to admire his handiwork, I pulled against the ties, testing their strength. "You can get out if you truly want to, or you could let me tie you properly and I'll give you a safeword?" he half asked and half told.

"I'm good for now", I said.

"Excellent" he said. He slipped the blindfold over my head and down over my eyebrows. "How's that?" he asked.

"Can't see squat!" I told him. I heard him move away, but after that I couldn't hear squat either. The next thing I heard was a slight whooshing noise, followed by that distinct and unmistakable feeling of a slap on my ass. "Ohhhhhhh, I take it your gonna give me more of that?" I asked in a slightly strained voice as my heart went into overdrive.

"Yep!" was all he said as he started to run his fingers up and down the backs of my spread thighs. He used his fingers to pull my ass cheeks away a bit as he ran his tongue up and down my crack, pausing over my bum hole as he speared the tip of his tongue onto it, making me shiver slightly. He pulled his mouth away and delivered another sharp slap to my ass. "How hard do you want it Mandy?" he asked.

As my breathing settled a little, I told him "As hard as you deem I need it."

I couldn't see him, but he grinned when I said that. Without warning, he unleashed a flurry of smacks onto my backside.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

It was all I could do to stop from crying out as he slapped my helpless and exposed ass. It wasn't hard mind you, but I could definitely feel it glowing slightly as he stopped, running his fingers up and down the insides of my spread thighs lightly. He ran his fingers up my thighs and traced the outer edges of my wet pussy, lightly teasing my puffy outer lips. He pushed one finger up further, running his finger directly over my hard clit, making me sigh loudly. He pulled away again. I had a fair idea what was coming next, and sure enough… SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

These were slightly harder then the first set, but with longer pauses between slaps. I couldn't help myself and I cried out in pain, but with a nice aftertaste of pleasure as my bum warmed. "Wow sis, your ass looks lovely and pink now!" Jacob exclaimed. Despite my slight discomfort, the feeling of yearning in my pussy overwhelmed me a little, and accordingly, I waved my ass around in the air and swayed my hips as best I could, trying to provide him with an attractive target.

He chuckled, and instead of giving me another slap, he rubbed and kneaded my cheeks deeply but gently. His fingers pressed in against my inner thighs as he massaged closer towards my wet pussy. Next thing I felt was the tip of his tongue tracing my pussy lips slowly. I moaned happily as he slid his tongue between my soaked lips and started a series of long lapping strokes that pushed my lips away. His tongue occasionally bumped my clit, causing me to give a throaty moan.

As my pussy got more and more aroused, it became slipperier and slipperier. Soon I felt him get up behind me. I couldn't see him move around in front of me, the first thing I knew about it was when his cock head brushed against my cheek. "While your down there dear horny sister of mine, how about a little head?"

Being the nice horny sister I was at the time, I immediately opened my mouth to allow him in. He slid just his head in first. Quickly I closed my full lips around his sensitive head, enjoying the moans of pleasure he gave me as I flicked my wet tongue on the underside. He gripped my head with one hand while the other reached around to pinch my hard nipples. He pumped his dick into my mouth gently as he groaned, his dick hardening slightly in my mouth. He pulled out as I was starting to thrust myself forwards over the table to take more of him in.

Leaving me searching for his cock with my tongue, he must have pulled out of me so he could shoot his hot cum on my face. I know this because about two seconds after he pulled out, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled it towards my back, forcing me to lift my head. I gasped as I did so, and gasped again as I heard him groan loudly and felt his warm cum hitting my cheek and forehead. I poked my tongue out and was rewarded by his warm cum dripping from my cheek onto my tongue. As his orgasm started to subside, he place his dick into my mouth, letting me suck the last of his cum out while my tongue laboured to make him hard once again.

It didn't take long before he was hard again. For the first time since he started spanking me, he spoke. Only thing was that now it was harsh and commanding. "Okay my little slut sister, you enjoyed my dick in your face, now lets see how you enjoy a dick up our slut cunt!"

I groaned at his strong voice and dirty language. Immediately, I dropped into a submissive type role. "Oh yes Master Jacob! Please, shove your dick hard up my naughty cunt!" I groaned loudly, waving my ass in the air again.

I felt him grab me around my waist with his strong hands, and with no warming up to it, he shoved his whole dick into me in one hit. I cried out happily as he started fucking me wildly without pausing. I pushed myself back against him as he thrust. "Yeah slut, fuck yourself on my cock bitch, fucking cum on my dick you whore!!" I started moaning on each thrust backwards for me and forwards for him. I could feel an orgasm building as he pumped me. He let go of my waist with one hand and started spanking me again, though this time he was smacking me with all his strength, leaving hand prints on my exposed ass. I didn't care however, I was far too lost in the pleasure of his hard cock inside me to care.

It happened quickly. My breath caught as my sighing stopped. His hand kept raining blows down onto my ass as I screamed loudly. He pulled my long hair back, using it to gain more leverage as he fucked me. He pulled out soon after I slumped forwards with exhaustion.

I felt a second load of cum splatter onto my back as he grunted loudly, sighing as he came. "Oh fuck Mandy, that was great, your pussy is even better then Cassie's!" he groaned

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, don't mention that slut around me Jacob, this is the pussy you can have from now on!" I said, more forcefully then I ought to have been able to, given that I was till tied down and strapped to his table.

He took my blindfold off, nodding as I looked up at him. "Yes my little slut, your pussy is mine from now on!" he agreed, grinning at me evilly. He walked over to his drawers again, this time pulling out a small vibrator. He turned it on and slid it up my sensitive pussy. Then he kissed me on the lips. "Night slut, hope you sleep well!" he said before he turned out the light and slumped over his bed, falling asleep quickly and leaving me alone in the dark, tied and strapped with a relentless vibrator turned on and whirring inside my helpless pussy. I had a feeling that Jacob was going to fully own my pussy before long…

*******************

If you all liked what you read, let me know and I'm sure that my source will be more then happy to let me continue writing these for you all! Don't forget to vote and leave comments people!

12