All Comments on 'Manhattan'

by Liar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingalmost 19 years ago
Haunting, sexy & sophosticated

I loved the disillusionment, the confusion of the character, of not expecting anything more than a cheap thrill of what is to become a life changing slice of time. Your story has hidden depths.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant!

Absoutely adored your story...

DarthGatorDarthGatoralmost 19 years ago
Well Done

Excellent. Articulate and erotic, and that's a nice combination.

ExogenousExogenousalmost 19 years ago
Stunning

Your flair for writing is beautiful. I love the way you described the emotions, sensations, places, and people. Your words let the reader experience that character's life as if being inside his head, seeing and feeling all that he saw and felt, first hand. A fascinating perspective.

The plot was excellent and to the point. Very keen insight.

Thank you!

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Every now and then, I encounter a genuine writer here on Literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How beautifully you play with words

I love the way you wrote this story. I haven't read anything else by you, but I'm going to check if you've posted any more. The way you use words to describe emotions is just wonderful. Matter of fact..words fail to describe. Loved it. Congratulations, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truely Amazing

The story had a flavor I would never have expected and the transition was as beautiful as the realization of the changes in every one

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gorgeous

Beautiful, exquisitely well-crafted writing, and a wonderful story line to match, a jewel of simplicity and depth. Simply gorgeous.

I only wish that all of Literotica were like this. PLEASE submit more stories, although it's hard to imagine topping this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You have a gift

It is rare to find such a combination of hard-bitten prose mixed in with equal doses of humor and tenderness. Extremely well written, thoughtful eroticism.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews (Blast from the Past!) in the Author's Hangout.

karalinekaralineabout 15 years ago
brilliant

I really loved this story, it was refreshing and very well written.

UneklensaneUneklensaneover 4 years ago
Knew It

I have always known that major cities have personality...a soul created by those that live within it. Manhattan is a lovely place to visit. Hot, steamy, impetuous, sultry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous