Mania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back into Cathy's room and spooned her and massaged her tits. While she didn't really wake up she did coo as I gently stroked her mammaries and flicked her nipples. My mind was working overtime as I stroked, however. Seeing Rob plowing Jenny's field was not working for me.

Eventually - I don't know how long it was, because I fell asleep after about a half hour - Rob came in, boxers on, and gently shook me awake. "I hope that you loved it," he said, apparently with a grin although I couldn't tell for sure because there wasn't much light coming into the room from the hallway.

"Uh...yeah...it was great," I mumbled as I picked up my boxers off the floor, "thanks."

When I got to my room Jenny appeared to be comatose although she was definitely purring and she had her hand on her twat - which appeared to be leaking. When I entered the bed she immediately glommed onto me. I didn't sleep well - she appeared to sleep like a stone.

The next morning Jenny was in a great mood, and all lovey-dovey. "God, you really rocked my world last night, Dave," she purred with her head on my chest as she exited the shower. "That was the best sex of my life."

"Uh...great, Jenny; you're awesome," I mumbled as I felt my heart sink and a lump form in my throat.

Rob and Cathy looked normal when we went down to breakfast, although Rob gave Jenny a much wider grin that normal when he said "Good morning, Jennyitis," to her; for some reason he always called her "Jennyitis" to her face, but "Jenny" when talking to other people about her.

After breakfast, we decided to go on a boat ride. Jenny and Cathy went off together to get things ready, while Rob and I went down to the dock. "Shit, the life jackets are upstairs, Dave," Rob said as he scrounged around the boat. "Can you bring them down while I check out the motor and get the waterski equipment together and untangle the tow rope?"

"Sure, Rob," I replied, happy to have something else to think about besides my failure to give Cathy a penal orgasm, and Rob giving Jenny the best sex of her life - three times.

I was looking around the house because I didn't find the life jackets where I thought that they were when I walked by the kitchen where Jenny and Cathy were making sandwiches. I didn't really want to eavesdrop but they were talking in hushed tones and giggling and that got my attention. I'm sure that I got most of what they said.

"So Dave really lit your candle last night, huh Jenny?" Cathy chuckled.

"Oh, God, Cathy; he was like a different guy. Sex with him is normally pretty good, but last night it was over the top. He not only fucked me three times - the most he ever had before was twice - but he overloaded my circuits. He also did some strange things that were fun but that I hope don't indicate that he learned them by having an affair."

"What did he do that was new, Jenny?"

"Well, for one thing, the first fuck he simultaneously flicked my clit and abused one of my little nipples while fucking me," tee-hee. "The second fuck he put either two or three fingers - I'm not sure," giggle, giggle, "into my asshole. The third time he reamed my asshole with his thumb while he pounded my pussy."

Cathy was silent for a few seconds; I thought maybe she sensed that I was there and I almost bolted. Suddenly Jenny asked "Why the perplexed look on your face, Cathy?"

"Hmmm; were all of these fucks doggy style?" Cathy asked.

"Uh...yes..." Jenny hesitantly answered.

"Is that normal for Dave?"

"Uh...well we have done it doggy, but well less than half the time. Mostly we do it missionary," Jenny responded, again hesitantly.

After another delay during which it was obvious that Cathy's wheels were turning she inquired "Does Dave like to give oral; and is he pretty good at it?"

"Uh...wow...uh...yes, he seems to like to give oral, and I don't really have anyone to compare him with, but I sure enjoy it when he does. He gives oral better than he fucks, that's for sure - except for last night that is," followed by those damn "giggle, giggles," and "tee-hees," again.

"That BASTARD," Cathy yelled, obviously slamming something on the counter.

"What?" an obviously shocked Jenny asked.

"Jenny - we've always kept each other's secrets, haven't we?"

"Uh...sure. I've never told anyone anything that you told me in confidence, and I'm sure you haven't either Cathy."

"That's right, I haven't. Well here's another thing you need to keep secret. Although Rob and I are madly in love, we're both a little quirky, and four times we've each had one night stands. Three of the times we talked about it ahead of time, but one of the times Rob got me drunk and shared me with a friend of his without getting my approval first while he fucked his friend's girlfriend. He admitted it after the fact, and it cost him three trips to the opera house - which he detested - to get me to completely forgive him. Even though I severely warned him not to, now the bastard has done it again!"

"Wh...wh...what do you mean?" Jenny confusedly asked, obviously with a lump in her throat.

"Rob was the one who fucked you last night, and last night Dave fucked me and gave me oral."

"How do you know?" Jenny shrieked.

"Because what you described about how you were fucked is Rob's M. O., and when he's on his game - as he obviously was last night - he is an all-time fuck. However, he hates to give oral. Not to be crude or disrespectful, but when I was fucked last night it was completely unsatisfying, but I was given two oral orgasms - something Rob has never done for me. I just about have to beg or bribe him to get one."

"Oh my...oh my...oh my..." Jenny must have said twenty times in quick succession. "What are we going to do?"

"We're going to punish both the bastards. Give me a few hours to think about it, but don't let on to them yet," Cathy virtually cackled.

I quietly got my ass out of there. When I showed up at the dock sans life jackets and obviously pale Rob chuckled "Where are the life jackets and why do you look like you've seen a ghost?"

I told him what I'd heard. He didn't seem overly concerned. "We just act normally, and take what they dish out," he replied with a smile. "It isn't going to be bad; we just have to pretend that it is."

****************

Jenny and Cathy acted pretty normally the last couple of days at the lake, although Jenny was obviously more smiley around and solicitous of Rob, and Cathy surreptitiously gave me a few shots of her nipples and beaver. Jenny got her IUD removed as soon as we got back, we seemed to have enjoyable sex - including me giving her a significant amount of oral - for the next 10 days or so, and I actually began to think that Rob and I would get by without any repercussions. How foolish of me - the second Thursday after we got back Jenny informed me while I was at work that we were going to Rob and Cathy's house for dinner.

This would be the first time that I'd see Cathy since we got back from the lake. Despite my abysmal performance with my cock when I had the dream chance with Cathy, I was encouraged by the fact that she liked my oral administrations. I was still obsessed with her, although perhaps the mania had subsided somewhat. I was definitely having trouble, though, coming to terms in my mind with how Rob could have enjoyed Jenny so much as to fuck her three times, and of course was beyond chagrined that she had enjoyed the sex with him so much more than with me. That shaved the edge off of my mania too.

I picked Jenny up from work, noticing that she was dressed much more nicely than normally. We gave each other warm kisses, and she exposed her thighs to me as we drove there. I noticed for the first time - I don't know how I could have missed it before - but her thighs were almost as nice as Cathy's; maybe even just as nice.

When we got to Rob and Cathy's house, it was obvious that something was up. Cathy was in complete control and Rob did not seem inclined to object. Cathy and Jenny kept giving each other wicked grins during dinner, to the point that I boldly asked "Why are you two so chipper?"

"You'll see after dinner - darling!" Jenny snickered.

After dinner, with cordials in hand, we went and sat in the living room. Cathy got right to the point. With a sneer on her face she snipped "So you dumb shits didn't think that we'd figure out that you got us drunk and switched on us the Friday at the lake?"

Both Rob and I looked surprised that they figured it out, although obviously we weren't.

"Well there's a price. I don't know which of you dim bulbs came up with the idea to get us drunk and then switch, but there's a price to be paid. Rob, I told you the other time that happened..." Rob really did look surprised here that Jenny and I knew about this because I hadn't told him that part of the conversation between Jenny and Cathy ... "that it couldn't happen again without my permission, yet you just gave me to your brother. Knowing you I'm sure that he had no idea, until it was too late, that you were going to fuck his wife as the price of the permission, and he sure couldn't say no because he's been obsessed with me since we first met."

That statement surprised me.

"You think I couldn't tell?" Cathy laughed as she looked me in the eye. "You are a dumb shit, aren't you? Almost as stupid as your brother."

As I gulped hard, and saw Jenny's sneer out of the corner of my eye, Cathy continued. "This is what you two are going to do if you want to stay married. Tomorrow Dave is taking me to an opera festival upstate for three days and nights. We'll be back Monday morning. While we're gone, Rob, you'll do anything that Jenny wants you to - you'll be at her beck and call. Got it?"

I was too scared to say anything. Rob started to protest saying that he had plans for Saturday and Sunday. "Then talk to Jenny about them; if you can convince her that you should go through with them, you can. But I'm not fucking around, Rob - I gave you fair warning and you still disrespected me. You'll never suck these puppies again," she snapped as she pulled down her top, exposing her bare tits quickly, and then pulled her top back up, "unless you do as I say."

For one of the few times in my life I saw Rob subservient. "OK; if I can't convince Jenny, I'll cancel my plans," he mumbled.

"That's the spirit," Cathy cackled. "Dave, come into the kitchen with me to finalize our plans while we leave these two weekend-mates in the living room."

Cathy and I finalizing our plans consisted of me listening and nodding my head. I would pick her up tomorrow morning at 10 a. m. I was not to fuck Jenny that night although I could give her oral. I was to bring both nice and casual clothes including my only suit. Although she didn't make in clear in the living room meeting, I would be doing whatever she said during the weekend too, including escorting her to all three full length performances of operas at the festival, and at least two of the many operettas that were being performed.

I was mesmerized by Cathy's tits as she told me what was going to happen. She of course noticed this, and to either increase my pain or pleasure pulled down her top so that her bare nipples were right in front of me. I started sweating profusely, much to her enjoyment.

When Jenny and I drove home she again exposed lots of thigh. Then with a diabolical grin she started a conversation the likes of which I had never had with her before, and hopefully never would again.

"Say, Dave; Rob says that even though I obviously don't have anything close to Cathy's upstairs that my downstairs is just as good as hers. What do you think?"

"Oh, no...shit...danger zone..." were my thoughts to myself. I decided to try and ignore her. That didn't work.

"Well...answer the fucking question," she snarled.

"Uh...what do you mean by upstairs and downstairs," I stupidly asked.

"Well upstairs is face and tits - obviously there's no issue there, Cathy's got me, and probably every other woman alive," she snickered. "Downstairs includes thighs. What about our thighs?" she asked, pulling her dress up to her panties to expose hers completely.

"Uh...your thighs are as nice as anyone's Jenny, not just Cathy's," I replied, being at least 98% honest.

"That's what Rob says too," she chuckled. "OK, how about our pussies," she continued, obviously relishing in my discomfort.

"Uh...well I don't really know what Cathy's looks like," I mumbled in reply.

"You ate her out - how do you not know?" she snapped, although it was more in pleasure at the sweat starting to pour off my brow than in anger.

"Uh...well...uh...it was dark, and I didn't really get a good look," I choked out.

"Yeah; I guess that's fair. Rob says he needs to get a good look to know for sure too, but he says that his cock thinks that my pussy feels just as nice as hers," she continued, then laughed.

"Uh...Jenny, can we please not talk about this..." I moaned.

"I'll stop - but only if you agree to perform a task for me," she chuckled. When she saw the perplexed look on my face she continued "this isn't optional."

I gulped an "OK."

"Get a good look at Cathy's pussy this weekend, and let me know what you think when you get home on Monday. Got it?"

I nodded my head, and then thankfully Jenny moved on to other subjects.

That night Jenny wouldn't have let me fuck her even if I had tried - although I was reluctant to try anyway in view of Cathy's instruction to me. However, she did insist on oral, and I gave her two really nice orgasms; she buried her head in my chest after thanking me for the second one and quickly fell asleep.

****************

Friday morning Jenny was certainly chipper. I had the most complicated feelings of my life. In part I was as excited as ever because I would get to spend three days and nights with the woman of my obsession with obviously some sexual experiences in the offing; however in view of Jenny's reaction to Rob fucking her, I was tormented about what was going to happen this weekend "home at the ranch."

Jenny and I kissed goodbye; her last words were "Have a great time!" I just smiled in response, but didn't return the thought.

In many ways being with Cathy the next three days and nights was a dream come true. I decided long ago in view of Rob's disdain for opera and how enthralled Cathy was by it that I would learn something about it. While I was far, far from an expert, I did know much more than the average layman and I promised myself that I would learn as much as I could during the trip.

Cathy was really excited when I showed interest in her passion, and we had lively chats on the way to the festival. Cathy was known to many people there, and most were polite enough not to outwardly say, with either words or eyes, "Why are you with this dud when you're a superstar?" She sweetly introduced me to everyone she knew as her brother-in-law "Who has appreciation for opera whereas my husband has disdain." That was enough for most people, although I was lost when the conversations got too technical.

Because of the intense interest that I showed - which was more than what I really had, although I did have a fair amount - in opera, at night Cathy was very warm to me. We showered together, we slept naked, and I ate her to three orgasms a night with a low light on. I did have to admit that Jenny's pussy - although quite different - was as nice as Cathy's, although because of my lingering obsession/mania I got more excited eating Cathy's pussy.

The only disturbing part was that Cathy wasn't keen on fucking. She gave me three hand jobs and a combination blow job/hand job, but discouraged me from fucking her except the last night that we were there, when she had had quite a bit to drink at the closing reception and it was late. It was clear that she didn't get off when I fucked her, but she politely pretended that she did. Overall, however, since at night she let me suck and massage her stupendous mammaries almost as much as I wanted to, I had a great experience.

My experience was tempered, however, by what I suspected was going on back home. I know that Rob had talked Jenny into going to a football game with him so that he didn't have to cancel that activity, but I wondered what the quid pro quo was for it. I subtly tried to inquire of Cathy whether Rob was into anal fucking, or other non-standard sex, but she laughingly deflected my attempts, and I didn't want to boldly ask.

Cathy and I were so busy with the festival activities that we really had little chance to call home. We left a couple of messages for Jenny and Rob, and they for us, but neither of us were ever in a situation where we both could talk.

As I was driving home, engaged in only light conversation with Cathy, I was trying to concentrate on the great times I had had with the woman of my obsession, which hopefully was no longer a mania, and had pushed the Rob-Jenny activities to the back of my mind. Then Cathy's cell phone rang. It obviously was Jenny.

The side of the conversation I could hear was not particularly revealing. I did hear Cathy ask "What are the dates for that?" and "What did you do on those dates?" which seemed like strange questions. She wasn't really frowning when she received the answers to those questions, but she wasn't exactly happy about it either.

When she ended the call I asked "What's up with Jenny?"

Cathy forced a smile and said "I have to think over exactly what to tell you once we get home; I promise to enlighten you then."

She saw the anguished look on my face and continued "Thank you so much for being so great about your interest in the opera, Dave. I really had a good time. I hope that I was appropriately appreciative too - was I?"

As she said that she ran her hand over my crotch, causing an instant tenting of my pants.

"Uh...yeah. It was fantastic," I choked in reply, a 95% honest response.

Once she removed her hand from my crotch, Cathy and I just carried on light conversation until we got back to her house. When I dropped her off Rob came out and greeted us. He was leaving for work in about a half an hour but he wanted to see Cathy before he did. He gave her a passionate kiss, and gave me a hug. I did notice that he was walking bowlegged.

"Jenny should be at home when you get there, Dave," Rob said after our hug. "Thank you for sharing her with me."

Like I had a choice - but then again he did share Cathy too, again without much choice.

"Rob, go into the house - I need to tell Dave one thing before he goes," Cathy said.

Rob shrugged his shoulders and walked bowlegged into the house.

"Dave - ask Jenny about her fertile period when you get home," Cathy said with a somber face. Then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, said "Thanks again," and disappeared into the house while I called out "No, thank you," to her.

**************

Cathy's last comment troubled me as I drove home. I wasn't thinking too straight at the time, and in fact I hadn't been thinking straight since the week at the lake house. My mind was cluttered with so many things, and my emotions so discombobulated, that I had forgotten or not focused on many facts and issues. One thing that I had unbelievably forgotten, but remembered just before I got home, was that Jenny recently had her IUD removed.

Jenny greeted me warmly and sat down and inquired about how the weekend had gone. I summarized things - without discussing the sex - in about ten minutes, and then asked about her weekend. "Well we went to a football game, and out to dinner a couple of times, but not too much else," she replied, although she crossed her legs with a momentary faraway look in her eyes when she said that. I started to ask her more questions but she interrupted me.

"So, what conclusion did you come to about my and Cathy's 'downstairs?'"