All Comments on 'Manifest Fantasy Ch. 02'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Mister Narg, you are a gifted writer, and I mean that sincerely. You know how to write sex, you know how to write characters, and you know how to at least sweeten up the exposition to make it go down easier.

I wish that I liked the same sorts of things that you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great work. Hopefully ch. 3 is coming soon

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I can't wait to see which race is next on the domination train. I'm personally hoping it'll be the elves.

TheHentaiTheHentaialmost 9 years ago
you are quagmire's reincarnation giggidy giggidy goo

You A masterpiece of dominance enslavement of nonhuman races. I also enjoy reading the same thing. It insa ley hard to find a spitroast story like this one. Which is next? Oh I know you already have orcs, the halflings, and elf is along the line, so how about neko, or werewolf, or vamps!? Sucks only six stories one per goddess ergo one race per story.

So bring them on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you have writers block here an idea

there is away for human to conquer elves if you up to it. Have male be femboy looking men who like human cock just as much as female elves and the males that resist will make them a bunch of sissies by femdom from there wives or have human break them. Just a though considering the longest joke in fantasy elven men always look like women.

FDirector1FDirector1almost 6 years ago

Damn, that’s awesome!

Halflings have fallen to human cock...to be bred out of existence. Nice 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous