Manifest Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers

"My father wanted better for us. His untimely death a year ago shook us all. Like you, I suspected foul play on the part of the humans, but could find no proof. My elder sister, who should have been the one to lead us, has instead fallen under the humans' sway by carnal means. She cares nothing for her own race and has abandoned her responsibilities. It falls to me, now, to lead you.

"Sadly, I fear Halflingdale is beyond saving. We cannot defeat the might of the human empire with force of arms, or even with covert operations. We have but two choices. We can accept our fate as a slave race- subjugated as thoroughly as the orcs. Or we can follow the teachings of our goddess, to remain unseen and await the destruction of the other races by their own hands."

From her sleeve, she produced a scroll. She unrolled it on the table, revealing it to be a map. "Halflingdale is lost," she said. "But there is an island, here, in the middle of the sea, uncharted and unknown to any but myself and a few of my servants. The climate there is ideal for growing wheat and oats, and the surrounding seas team with fish. There a select few of us will rebuild our civilization, and wait unseen for our chance to rise."

Bondo the smith grunted, taking his pipe from his mouth to speak. "Probably for the best, all things considered. How will we decide who gets to go on this voyage of yours, princess?"

"The ship I have acquired will take up to 200 passengers," she replied. "Fifty of the youngest and finest of the female members of the Shadow will board the ship in three days' time. You fine gentlehalflings will have to draw straws to determine which 50 will accompany us."

"But you said that the ship could carry 200 people," said the new halflette in the back.

Aldaldrida leaned over the table, grinning. "Yes, I did. You see, much as I admire the teachings of the goddess, simply abandoning my home to the humans without some sort of resistance would leave a bad taste in my mouth. So I hatched a little scheme."

"Interesting," rumbled Bondo. "What kind of scheme?"

Aldaldrida lowered her voice, speaking conspiratorially to the assembled members of the Shadow. "At the end of each work week, most of the male humans who work the Draenae ranches journey to Halflingdale for R&R. But there are women on the ranches too, and they mostly do not accompany the men."

"Yes, we know that, princess," said Valbet, the seamstress. The men come down to the city to f- er... 'enjoy carnality' with halflettes. I have heard that human women of the ranches find us halflettes to be an annoyance because they can't get their men to commit to marriage due to all the easy, tight, ah... 'femininity' that is available in Halflingdale."

"Well if they're so dissatisfied, perhaps they won't mind joining our little voyage," Aldaldrida snickered. "As slaves, of course. Not that they'll have a choice."

"We're going to kidnap human women?" Asked Rubar the innkeeper.

"Excellent," laughed Eubart. "Let's show the humans what it's like to have their loved ones taken away and treated like slaves!"

"Why not kidnap some human men, instead?" Asked Valbet. "They're all over the place. With some drugs capturing them would be a snap, and no one would look for them for weeks. Everyone would just assume they were passed out in an alley somewhere."

"From what I understand about humans, the females are more docile and submissive than the males," said Aldaldrida. "They'll make better slaves. Easier to keep in line." There was of course, another reason that was better left unsaid. Halflettes simply could not be trusted anywhere near male humans. Hell, Aldaldrida barely trustedherself in the presence of human men.

Of course, male halflings were not necessarily any more trustworthy around human women either. But that was fine. Children were always the same race as their father. These unlucky human women would become conduits for the glorious Halfling race. It would serve them right.

--

As the meeting of Bil Basa's Shadow ended, Belba slipped away and made her way up the stairs. She made her way down the hall to the human-sized rooms, checking to see if she was being followed. She stopped before the (imposing, human sized) fourth door on the left. Three swift knocks, followed by a pause, then one last knock.

The door opened, revealing Fellen. Even in a nightgown, the woman was imposing. She gestured, and Belba followed her into the room. It was a standard human inn room, with little more than a bed, washstand, and mirror, all human sized. Belba had been fucked in countless rooms just like this one.

Fellen sat down on her bed, crossing her legs. Belba had to admire the sheer length of those legs. She realized she was staring, blinked, and looked up at Fellen's face. The human was smiling knowingly. "Report," she ordered.

Belba told her everything that happened at the meeting of Bil Basa's Shadow, starting with the arrival of Princess Aldaldrida. That had been a big surprise to Belba, but Fellen merely nodded, saying "We suspected she might be involved." When Belba reached the part about the voyage, Fellen chuckled. The part about the kidnapping plot made her eyes flash dangerously. "Docile?" she purred. "The little princess thinks human women are docile, does she?"

Belba certainly didn't think so. Even sitting on her bed in a nightgown, Fellen was imposing. After Belba had finished recounting the events of the meeting, the tall human continued to look at her, as if expecting something more. Her gaze alone made Belba squirm and her pussy leak. She needed an orgasm soon or she would go insane.

"Um, Miss Fellen," she said. "About what we agreed-"

"Yes," said Fellen, tilting her head. "You want your reward, don't you Belba? Don't you worry, I'll make sure you cum your brains out. But first, I have another offer for you. How would you like to work for me full time? There are plenty of men in the intelligence guild. So long as you're obedient, I'll see to it that you get plenty of cock, no ribbon required. What do you say?"

Belba considered. "Do I get paid?"

"I think you know the answer to that," Fellen said lightly.

"Do I at least get room and board?"

"Of course." Fellen smiled. "My room. My board."

Belba flushed as she noted the implications. Entering a full time relationship like this was a big step, and she wasn't sure she was ready. On the other hand, her needy pussy cried out for someone to touch it, preferably a human someone. Plus, in her darkest, most sex obsessed dreams she had often fantasized about becoming a full-time fuckslave... "Ok," she finally assented. "I'll work for you. But please, I need to be fucked right NOW!"

Fellen smiled and crooked her finger. "It's a bit late to call one of my boys. I'll just take care of you myself tonight, little one." Belba practically ran to the bed. Fellen picked her up under her arms and effortlessly lifted her, setting her face down on the bed. Her fingers began to seek the horny halflette's breasts, her nipples, her pussy, and her asshole. Belba moaned in delight, and then in erotic agony as the pleasurable stimulation ceased. The tall human bent to whisper in her ear.

"Before I formally initiate you into the Intelligence Guild, I want you to be very clear on what it is that I'm asking of you. The Intelligence Guild's mission is to identify and eliminate any obstacle to human domination. In other words, by joining us, you will be helping people like me dominate, use, and exploit people just like you. That doesn't bother you does it?"

Shame burned in Belba's gut but that didn't change her answer. "No, Fellen, it doesn't bother me at all! Now please fuck me!"

Fellen laughed. "From now on, you will address me as 'Mistress Fellen'."

"Yes, Mistress Fellen."

Belba's new Mistress pulled her up over her lap and yanked up her skirt, baring her tiny Halfling ass to the cool night air. She took a hairbrush from her nightstand and placed its cool back against Belba's steaming pussy. "You little whore," Mistress Fellen cooed. "Willing to sell out your own race just to get off." She brought the hairbrush down hard on Belba's ass, making her squeal in pain and desire.

Mistress Fellen gently probed Belba's pussy and clit with the fingers of her other hand as she continued to wail on her ass. The young halflette writhed in the strong arms of the human woman, unsure if she were trying to escape the pain of the spanking or if she was just trying to get off on Fellen's fingers.

"So then," Fellen hissed. "Tell me why you're such a little race-traitor, whore!"

"B-Because humans are... are better!" Belba stammered.

"Hmmm? And how are we better?"

"Umph," Belba panted, close to orgasm. "You're bigger. Stronger. More d-" she bit her lip, squealing in pain at a particularly hard spank. "More dominant," she finished.

"That's what it comes down to, doesn't it?" The hairbrush spanking stopped, and instead Fellen held her steady as she began to work her pinky into Belba's quim. Belba quivered, edging ever closer to climax as Fellen continued to speak. "You know the human empire spent a great deal of time deliberating about the best way to subjugate Halflingdale. After all, the orcs couldn't do it at the height of their power. We knew that if you lot felt like you were under attack, you would flee and hide the way you did against the orcs. So this is the strategy we devised. We encouraged the citizens of the empire to go to Halflingdale, not as enemies, but as visitors. These visitors would naturally start making requests, then demands, then orders.

She sneered. "The lot of you Halflings are so physically and mentally weak that you can hardly deny a single order. The sexual aspect is really just an extension of your race's complete lack of backbone. Tell me, little slut, is there such a thing as a dominant Halfling?"

"No," Belba grunted. Then she closed her eyes and came, hard. She felt Mistress Fellen's strong hands carress her breasts as her body writhed in the human's strong arms. Waves of pleasure beat against her mind like waves against a cliff in a storm. At last, her pleasure subsided. She lay limp in Mistress Fellen's embrace, breathing hard. She hadn't expected to feel such intense pleasure with another woman- just from her fingers, no less! Although part of it was the intrinsic hotness of admitting the inferiority of her own race...

Mistress Fellen pulled her up and lowered her mouth to Bebla's, kissing her deeply, powerfully. The tired halflette just accepted the kiss, head still spinning from the orgasm only moments before. Fellen finally pulled her mouth away and gave her a quick peck on the forehead. "You are socute, little one! Cumming so hard on my pinky like that..."

Belba's new Mistress gently laid her face up on the bed, straddling her small Halfling body. Then, with one, swift motion, Fellen pulled her nightgown over her head and tossed to the floor. As Belba stared up at her beautiful, statuesque body, she couldn't help but feel a small twinge of fear. She had been with human men who were much bigger and stronger than Fellen, but the woman was somehow more intimidating. Maybe it was her aura of mystery. After all, Belba had known exactly what all those men had wanted of her. As Fellen straddled her small body, Belba gazed up into her eyes, and knew one thing with certainty. Whatever her new mistress wanted from Belba, she would give without a moment's hesitation.

Fellen took Belba's head in her hands. "Belba," She said with an air of authority, "Do you solemnly swear to serve the ascent of Humanity above and beyond all else, under my direction?"

"Yes, Mistress," purred the satisfied halflette.

"Welcome to the Intelligence Guild." Fellen thrust her hips forward, presenting her pussy to her new slave. "For your first official mission, I command you to suck my clit. It's probably as big as a Halfling cock anyway."

"Bigger than most, actually," Belba purred, grinning. She raised her head and opened her mouth to please her new mistress.

--

Aldaldrida smiled as all five of the carts she had commissioned rolled up to the docks. The raid on the humans had gone off without a hitch. Most of the poor human women hadn't even seen them before the needle filled with a powerful sedative had pierced their flesh.

Bondo the smith hopped down off the foremost cart, bowing. "Princess. Is the ship loaded and ready?"

"All but the most important cargo- our human breeding cows."

"Should we strip them?" Eubart asked, practically drooling. "That'll show them their place, eh?"

She considered for a moment. On one hand, stripping the humans would send a powerful message. On the other hand, she had to consider the humans' sexual power. Being stripped would surely shame a Halfling, but humans were tall and statuesque- what fear would such a creature have of nudity?

"No," she finally replied. "Leave their clothes on. Carry them to the ship and stash them in the hold. By the time they come too we should be out of sight of land."

Carrying the new slaves from the carts into the ship was a difficult process. It took at least 4 halflings to lift and carry each human. As they toiled, Aldaldrida saw fear in the eyes of the halflings. She couldn't blame them. Slipping poison in someone's drink or shooting them with a crossbow from behind a hedge was one thing. Halflings excelled at that kind of quiet work. But kidnapping? That was a little too... direct. Too confrontational. It made them uncomfortable.

Aldaldrida made sure to exude confidence, even bluster. She even bent her rule about talking openly about carnality, making suggestive comments about the humans and how they would serve the men of New Halflingdale.

"P-princess!" Squeaked Bompher.

She hurried over to the carts. "What is it?" she asked, worried. Bompher pointed to the last woman in the cart. Her eyes were open. She was awake.

Aldaldrida fought off a wave of fear. The woman was still bound and gagged- no reason for alarm. She breathed deeply. The next thing she noticed was that this one was much prettier than the others. Especially fetching was her shiny black hair. She stared in defiance at Aldaldrida. All the halfings shied away from her, unwilling to touch the conscious human.

She had to show them that there was nothing to fear. So, mastering her own unease she hopped up into the cart and planted a foot right between the human woman's breasts. "Ha!" she crowed. Not so big now are you, bitch?" She threw back her head and laughed. It felt good to step on a human for once.

Her display must have reassured her fellow halflings, because they carried the woman aboard the ship without further ado. Then Aldaldrida herself boarded the vessel, the aptly namedHalflings Hope, and ordered the anchor weighed. The voyage to the new home of the Halfling race was about to begin.

--

The sun had just fallen below the horizon when Belba slipped away from the on-deck festivities. Her fellow Halflings were in high spirits, blissfully unaware of whatever hell Mistress Fellen had planned for them. Belba smirked as she made her way below decks to the hold. Things aboard theHalflings Hope were about to get very interesting.

In the darkness of the hold she searched among the dress clad humans, finally finding Mistress Fellen. She quickly untied the bonds around her Mistress's arms and legs.

Fellen sat up, pulling the gag from her mouth. She smiled. "Thank you, pet," she purred, the sultry timbre of her voice causing Belba's twat to moisten. "Now, help me with the others."

Belba moved over to the closest of the other human women and bent to untie her. With a start, she realized that the "woman" in question was actually a man in a dress. She hurriedly untied his hands.

He spat out his gag and sat up. "Fellen you bitch," he hissed angrily. "You never told me this mission involved getting knocked out and tied up!" He bent to untie his own legs as Belba moved onto the next prisoner, upon close inspection also clearly a man.

"Oh stop whining, Biran," Fellen retorted as she untied another of the 99 dress-clad human men. "Unexpected things happen all the time in our line of work."

The man named Biran sighed, as if depressed. "Why? Out of all the operatives you could have requested, why did you have to draft me into this crazy mission?"

"There were only so many guys I could find on short notice who would look convincing in drag," Fellen replied.

"So you're saying I look like a girl?!" he roared.

Fellen grinned. "Kind of, yeah." She laughed, and so did the other men still waiting to be untied.

"Oh you can laugh it up now, you cunt," Biran muttered darkly. "But someday..."

"Someday what?" Fellen laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Someday I'll fuck you up the ass," Biran replied in an overly dramatic, grim, gravelly tone. "And on that day... on that day you will beg me to use lube. And I will look down and whisper: no."

This got another laugh from the assembled men, now mostly free of their bonds. Even Fellen herself roared with laughter.

Belba looked up with worry. The Halflings on the deck might hear this ruckus. Then what?

When the laughter finally died down, all the humans were free. "Attention!" Fellen cried, causing all her subordinates to fall silent. "This ship is the last, best hope for Halfling independence. The halflings and halflettes aboard this vessel are the last remnants of Halfling resistance to the power of the human empire. Gentlemen, we are going to crush them."

One of the men raised his hand. "Um, yes. Do we really need to weardresses while we crush them?"

"Oh for the love of... No. Go ahead and strip, lads." Fellen followed her own advice, turning her back and doing a sexy little dance as her skirts hit the floor. Belba watched with wide eyes and watering mouth as her mistress's succulent form was revealed. Fellen stood naked, confident and unashamed in front of ninety nine men.

Then, suddenly, Belba found herself in halflette heaven. A hundred naked human men stood around her, their mammoth dicks hanging at her eye level. It was more cock than she had ever seen, more inches, she had no doubt, than the entire combined population of Halflingdale. Even the smallest among these cocks was twice the size of the biggest of Halfling penises. Belba was so wet she felt dehydrated.

"LADS," cried Fellen, "TAKE THIS SHIP!"

--

When the horde of naked human men stormed onto the deck, Aldaldrida tried to rally her countrymen and fight back, but to no avail. Most of her fellow halflings simply cowered at the sight of so many humans aggressively advancing upon them, and many tried to flee as far as the small ship allowed. In a matter of minutes the humans had control of the entire vessel. The Halflings, Aldaldrida included, were herded into a group on the starboard side of the deck, surrounded by the humans, who stroked their oversized penises suggestively.

The ringleader was the one Aldaldrida had stepped on earlier that day. She was apparently the only one of the captured humans who was actually a woman. "Princess," said the black-haired human, miming a curtsy despite the fact that she wore no dress, showing mock respect. Like the men, she stood in the buff, radiating confidence and power. Aldaldrida had to admit, the woman had no cause to be ashamed of her tall, powerful, shapely body. She had to fight the urge to cower like the other Halflings.

Aldaldrida kept her back straight and her head held high, not letting her eyes stray beneath the waistline of any of the surrounding humans. "Who are you?" She demanded.

"I am called Fellen," the woman responded, "but you should address me as 'Mistress'."

"What do you want with us?" asked Aldaldrida, refusing to rise to the human's taunts.

Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers