Manifest Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,286 Followers

The insufferably tall human grinned, gesturing to the men around her. "Well, my boys here are a little upset that you mistook them for women. They're justaching for the chance to prove their manhood to you halflettes. Aren't you, Boys?"

The men cheered, stroking their cocks and wagging their eyebrows suggestively.

"We're turning this ship around," Fellen continued, "And before we get back to Halflingdale, every halflette aboard this vessel will be sore and full of spunk. That's a promise."

Aldaldrida closed her eyes. It felt like her body was on fire. She knew these big, strong, tall, hung humans were about to have their way with her. They were going to rape her. There was no way out... Her pussy practically dripped.

She was flesh and blood. She had always felt the temptation, just like every other halflette. She had resisted, for pride and for her people. To surrender to lust would have been a betrayal of her people. Now in the cocks of the human men before her, she saw the end. She knew that if one of those giant phalli penetrated her, she would fall.

Well then, at the very least, she would be defiant to the end. Aldaldrida breathed deep, then looked Fellen in the eyes. "Youarrogant, self-serving, brutish humanscum! How dare you? How DARE you? You come into halflingdale with your strength and your arrogance and your huge genitals and you think you can just... just TAKE whatever you want? That the ancient and proud Halfling Race will just forget it's thousands of years of proud independence and kneel before you like you're some kind of gods? And if that fails, I suppose you'll just use force! STEAL our homes and RAPE our women! The lot of you are no better than dirty, BLOODTHIRSTY ORCS!" She spread her arms. "Well come on then, brutes. Come and rape the Halfling Princess! But know this: no matter how big you are, you are BENEATH me. Beneath us!" She breathed heavily, facing the naked horde of humans, their massive cocks at her eye level.

For a moment, there was silence. Then, the woman known as Fellen laughed. "Rape? You mistake us, Princess! Why, I doubt any halflette in history has been raped by a human. Never fear, we'll be taking volunteers only. Starting with this one." She stepped aside, revealing a naked halflette.

"You..." Aldaldrida trailed off, confused. "You're the new girl. Belba."

Belba was unabashedly masturbating, rubbing her breasts and pussy with her hands while staring at all the huge human cocks that surrounded her. When the princess spoke she turned her gaze reluctantly toward her. "Yes," she said.

Aldaldrida's eyes widened as she came to a horrible realization. "You betrayed us," she said quietly.

"Yes," Belba confirmed.

"You sold us out... all for what? Dick? You betrayed your race all for some cheap carnal pleasure? You abandoned the teachings of our goddess?"

"Bil Basa teaches us to be invisible," Belba moaned, still rubbing herself. "I don't want to lurk unseen in the shadows. I want to be noticed. Especially by big, powerful, superior, dominant humans. I want them to see me and lust after me. And fuck me." She turned to Fellen. "Mistress, please," she panted. "I have done all you asked. May I please have my reward?"

"Certainly," Fellen replied. She turned to her male followers. "We've got our first volunteer, boys!"

The men cheered loudly. One of them approached Belba, lifting her into the air with ease. The lusty, treasonous halflette spread her legs eagerly, moaning "Yes,finally some cock!" while the human lined up his seven inch cock with her visibly moist pint-sized pussy. Another man moved up behind Belba, pushing his six-inch member between the cheeks of her ass. Her eyes widened. "T-two at once?!" she stuttered. "I-I-I don't know guys. I've never GAAAAAAHHHH!!" She cut off as the humans pulled her downward, Impaling her cunt and asshole on their human cocks.

Aldaldrida managed to tear her eyes away from the two massive cocks, but her gaze was captured by the face of the traitorous halflette. She watched as Belba's eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth hanging agape in a silent scream of ecstasy.

The two men settled into a rhythm, bouncing Belba back and forth between them, alternating stuffing her asshole and pussy. Barely a minute had passed before she began to scream. "Oh goddess. Oh, FUCK! I'm CUMMING! FUUUUUUUUCK!!" A stream of clear juices gushed from her pussy, splattering against the legs and stomach of the man fucking her from the front and pouring down onto the deck. The humans stopped their thrusts only for a moment to let her ride out her orgasm, then kept on wailing on her pussy and ass. She had two more explosive orgasms over the next ten minutes, while the assembled Halflings looked on in awe. Finally, their thrusts began to get erratic, and, almost simultaneously, they jammed their cocks to the hilt in Belba in one final thrust, their massive ballsacks tightening as they emptied their loads into her pussy and ass. At last they lowered her, barely conscious, to the deck, cum dripping from both of her gaping holes.

Then, one by one, the halflettes of theHalfling's Hope crossed the deck, walking willingly into the arms of their new human masters. Aldaldrida alone held back, watching her sisters, one by one, abandon the cause of the Halfling... and their male halfling partners. Telba the miller's wife even gave her husband a swift kick in the balls when he tried to stop her, causing him to bend over in pain.

All across the deck, Halfling women were picked up, bent over, pushed to the ground and impaled on hard human cock. A young Halfling girl named Euba, (nineteen years old) was hoisted into the air between two men, who thrust their enormous rods into her ass and down her throat respectively. They pulled their hands away from her, laughing as she hung suspended between them, held up only by cock.

Valbet the seamstress stood before three humans, stroking two cocks with her hands while she attempted to cram the entire nutsack of the third man into her mouth, coughing and slurping.

Telba moaned in ecstasy as a human pounded her from behind, pulling her back into his thrusts with a fist in her hair. "Oh goddess. Your cock is FIVE TIMES bigger than my husbands! OHHH FUUU-ummmph." She was cut off as another man shoved his cock in her mouth. She dutifully began to suck.

Every particle of Aldaldrida's being was screaming at her to join her fellow halflettes in sluttish service to the sexually superior humans. Somehow, she held herself back, her arousal soaking straight through her panties and trickling down her legs, her knees trembling, panting, eyes glued to the lurid scene of sexual ownership of her entire species.

The male halflings by and large made no move to disrupt the fuckfest. Most of them simply looked on in shame, though a few curled up, closing their eyes and covering their ears.

Fellen, laughing, approached them. "I suppose turnabout is fair play, eh?" She turned about, kneeling on the deck and bending over to present the assembled halfling males with her wet pussy and shapely ass. "Well come on then," she said. None of the halflings moved.

"Oh, comeon! she moaned in mock frustration, swaying her ass back and forth. "I'm wet, willing, and bent over. Isn't there a single halfling here who thinks he can handle me?" Again, no response from the male halflings.

Fellen smirked, standing. "That's what I thought. Remember that, you pussy ass half-sized bitches. The Halfling race is a race of sluts..." she pointed at the other half of the ship, where the halflettes were still being fucked into oblivion, "and wimpy useless cuckolds," she concluded, pointing at the male halflings. "The only useful thing you losers will ever do is look after your wive's growing brood of human bastards while she ventures out every night to get fucked by a real man. A human man. As for me, I'll just have to take my pleasure from your women too."

Fellen approached Aldaldrida. "You look lonely, princess," she said to the wide-eyed royal halflette. Why don't you eat my pussy?"

Aldaldrida hesitated, although she felt a powerful urge to do what the beautiful human asked. "I... I don't..."

Fellen put one finger under her chin and tilted her head back, forcing Aldaldrida to gaze into her blazing green eyes. "Eat. My. Pussy. Bitch." She put one leg up on a barrel.

Aldaldrida quailed under Fellen's demanding demeanor, and nodded reluctantly. Slowly, she moved herself forward. As her tongue at last made contact with the human's moist folds, her senses were overwhelmed by the powerful musk of the human pussy.

A small portion of Aldaldrida's brain marveled at the shape and size of Fellen's snatch. This was not the small hole of the halflette. This was a pussy clearly designed for the massive human cock, with layers of soft folds of flesh and a clit rivaling the size of a halfling penis. Aldaldrida found herself cupping the human's buttocks and leaning in, lavishing the lips of Fellen's labia with her tongue, losing herself in heady worship of the woman who had brought ruin to the last hope for Halfling independence.

She wasn't sure how long she lapped at Fellen's coochie, but at last a torrent of tasty girl-cum poured into her mouth and over her face as the tall human sighed in satisfaction. Finally, Fellen pulled away. Aldaldrida fell to her knees, gasping for breath.

"Tasty, huh?" Fellen cooed.

"N-not bad," Aldaldrida admitted.

Fellen laughed. "Well I'll be! You haven't fallen yet, have you princess?"

"No," said Aldaldrida stubbornly.

"Why not?"

Why not? Aldaldrida tried to remember. Why was she still mentally resisting the fog of lust that clouded her mind? It was hard to think. Finally, she said "Humans... are better at fucking. But sex isn't everything. Not everything is about how big your cock is or... or how good your pussy tastes."

"I see," Fellen said. Then she turned, gesturing to a human man from across the deck.

"Biggun!" she shouted. "Over here!"

A human of exceptional size lumbered across the deck to Fellen. "What is it, boss?" he said in an impossibly deep voice. Aldaldrida never did get a good look at his face. Her eyes were glued to his utterly titanic rod, eleven inches of vieny, thick, hard human meat.

"This one needs to experience what a real man can do to a pint-sized halfling bitch. Why don't you show her?"

"You got it," he replied.

Aldaldrida found herself face to face with the man's massive ballsack, his cock arching above her head like a flying buttress in a cathedral of obscenity. She laughed. She couldn't help herself. It was just so absurd. There was no way he could fit inside her... could he?

"Suck my cock."

The command washed over Aldaldrida like a tidal wave, robbing her of what strength she had left. Her legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

The man, Biggun, looked down at her, puzzled. "How ya gonna suck my cock from way down there?" he asked. Then he bent down, grasping her by the ankle. She barely had time to squeal before he picked her up, dangling her upside down at arms length, face mere inches away from the crown of his vaginal obliterator. "Suck," He repeated. So she opened her mouth and began to suck.

She couldn't even fit the head of his cock into her mouth, but she sucked, licked and worshipped all over the tip with feverish abandon, tasting the juices of at least one halflette who he had fucked mere minutes ago. She doubted she could ever get him off this way, but it did seem to amuse him at least.

At last he flipped her over and lowered her sopping pussy onto the spit-wet tip of his monster cock.

He began to push.

There was no way he was going to fit.

He pushed harder.

And then, to her mixed delight and dismay, her cunt began to give way before his relentless pressure, the tip, the head, and inch after inch of cock more than half the width of her own waist sliding, forcing its way into her body.

The process of him pushing the rest of his cock into her was both the most painful and the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt, and impossibly it worked. As his balls pressed against her ass, Aldaldrida gasped, feeling eleven inches of human meat inside her. Such a penetration simply shouldn't be possible. His cock should be pushing up into her chest cavity nearly up to her neck due to it's extreme length, and yet she felt somehow, her pussy contained every inch of that massive mast of manflesh. Indeed, she could feel the tip pressed firmly (and somewhat painfully) against her cervix. It must be a miracle. The goddesses had decided to show mercy on Aldaldrida, somehow allowing her to take a cock nearly the length of her entire torso balls deep.

Then, in one swift motion, he pulled her off his cock, leaving only the blunt tip of his rod inside her. She gasped, panting for breath, and bracing herself for the next thrust...

But that thrust didn't come. At last, she stuttered, "P-please! Fuck me!"

"Say 'this pussy belongs to the human race'." He commanded.

"W-what?"

"Say it If you want to get fucked, you little bitch."

She paused, face heating. Then, softly, she said it. "This pussy belongs to the human race."

The big human slammed her down onto his big cock, then slowly pulled her up again, leaving only the tip inside her. She was on the edge. She waited. He didn't put it back in.

"This pussy belongs to the human race," she said again. And as he pushed his pussy pounder back into her twat, she came.

And with that, she fell.

"This pussy belongs to the human race!" she cried. "This pussy belongs to the human race! Oh, Bil Basa help me, this pussy belongs to THE HUMAN RACE!!" She screamed it over and over again. Her first orgasm had scarcely ended when the second overwhelmed her. It was followed by a third. A fourth, a fifth. She lost count.

Some indeterminate time later, Biggun set her face down on the deck. For a moment, she thought he was done with her. Then he loomed over her, grasping her hips and pulling her ass upward, the length of his shaft sliding down the crack of her ass until the tip was resting gently against her asshole, promising fresh pleasure and pain on a scale Aldaldrida couldn't even fathom. "Say it," he rumbled.

Aldaldrida was forced to face reality. She would never be able to resist the will of any human ever again. She would obey. Always obey. She was basically owned, a slave to the giant, big-dicked people of Fel Alda. And she loved it.

"My asshole belongs to the human race," she rasped.

Narg
Narg
1,286 Followers