Manipulating Genevieve

Story Info
Angry and drunk she lowers her guard.
4.3k words
3.96
57.5k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genevieve and I watched as her husband's hand wandered over the slim woman's arse. The woman in question was Amy Sturman. Short, slim, pretty, Amy. They talked and giggled with each other, while they swayed unsteadily to the music. Genevieve gulped back another margarita, seemingly building up the courage to walk over there and confront them. This would not have suited my plans, so I placed a reassuring hand on her arm.

"Don't worry Genevieve; you're far more beautiful than her. Let them embarrass themselves."

"Thanks Greg, you've always been so understanding," she replied sincerely.

"Understanding?" possibly. "Manipulative?" definitely. I had lusted after Genevieve from day one. Genevieve and her husband Braydon had been our neighbours for three years. Like me and my wife

Cindi, they are in their late thirties. They have two children; we have three, of a similar age, so we soon got to know them well. They made a handsome couple, with Genevieve particularly good looking. She was part Polynesian, 5' 7", slim, with long legs and a nice bust. She was very graceful in her movements. When Cindi left the parties early, as she nearly always did, I would move to Genevieve and engage her in a bit of light banter. She appeared to enjoy this and I would go so far to say that there was a bit of chemistry between us.

I should point out that my relationship with my wife Cindi was going just fine. Married 16 years, we were soul mates and she was a great wife and mother. However, I had always felt a need for extra marital pleasures, when the opportunity arose. Such opportunities sometimes arrived without any effort, while others required some considerable groundwork. I returned with another drink, passed it to Genevieve and then turned her away from her husband in order to have her relax a little. We talked about her and I made sure the compliments flowed freely.

At more than one of our numerous neighbourhood parties Genevieve had performed her native dance for those present. The men in particular had greatly appreciated the rocking of her hips and the way she moved her hands. I found it quite erotic and like many of the men present wondered how she would be in bed. However, Genevieve was always just a little aloof and happy to leave the impression that she was somewhat of a Princess, too good for any common man. She had once told Cindi her mother had been Polynesian royalty. This along with a professional European father, who sent her to a private boarding school, ensured Genevieve had learnt how to behave like a lady.

The problem for Genevieve was that she had married a man whose behaviour was often not that of a gentleman. Braydon could greatly anger and embarrass her. A regular event at our neighbourhood parties was Braydon getting drunk and far too affectionate with other women. He was good looking man, with the gift of the gab and he had no problem enticing the more vulnerable or willing of the neighbourhood women. This cavorting had become worse with time and tonight, with Amy Sturman, he had moved it to a new level. This was obvious to all who were interested and none more so than Genevieve.

...

That Genevieve was so upset by what she was witnessing was fine by me, because some planning had gone into my manipulating the events taking place. I had known Amy for years. We'd had a brief affair two years past. She had still been married to John at that point, but it was fairly obvious she was not happy and my wife confirmed this. I knew from chatting with her that she went to a bar with workmates on Friday evenings, while John looked after their kids. One night I suggested to a couple of friends that we visit that bar and there we just happened to run into Amy and her friends.

As the evening progressed my friend's drifted off and so did many of hers, including her ride home. We chatted then danced; I held her tight and whispered in her ear. She giggled, indicating that she was more than happy with the close contact.

It was all too easy. I offered her a ride, she accepted and by the time we were in the dimly lit parking lot, there was little doubt about what would occur. As soon as we reached the car, I pulled her to me and we engaged in a long lingering kiss. I soon moved my hand up under her blouse and then her bra to feel her breast and erect nipple. Amy was a small, slim girl and her breasts were not large, probably merely B cup at best, but she was passionate and this turned me on.

At this point I suggested we adjourn straight to the back seat of the car. Amy agreed and, once in there, she lay on her back with her skirt riding up around her thighs. I pushed the skirt higher and she lifted her arse so I could remove her panties. I was hard and horny and had no intention of undertaking anything but rudimentary foreplay, as I felt, "Here was a woman who wanted to fuck."

I brought my hand to her mound, moved my fingers around it in a circular motion and then slipped the middle finger inside her. She was wet. Without hesitation I lay on top of her and returned my lips to hers, while I unzipped my pants. I took hold of my cock, rubbed it slowly up and down her slit two or three times and then entered her with three savage thrusts.

"Oh my god," she uttered and she exhaled. I was buried to the hilt and rested for a second. "Fuck me hard," she whimpered. So I did just that.

I began with slow deliberate strokes, but soon built momentum as her tight vagina expanded to accommodate me. Then I went at her like a piston. I pushed her bra up off her breasts and brought my lips to her nipples. I nipped one with my teeth, as I squeezed the other breast with my hand. She seemed to enjoy this roughness and it drove me on. Amy was meeting my thrusts with her own, so I grabbed her behind the thighs and lifted her legs higher. I moved my hands to each side of her head, rose up into the push up position and pounded into her.

I'm fit and I fucked her like that for fully 10 minutes. At one point we had to stop because I had driven her head hard against the door handle. Despite the roughness Amy seemed to love it. However, she showed no sign of reaching an orgasm. Eventually my own juices rose and I didn't bother to hold back, thrusting deep into her one last time then holding myself inside her as I released.

While we dressed ourselves she asked, "Would you like to do this again."

She sounded needy and I did not reply.

She then followed up with, "I don't want this to be a one off; I couldn't stand to feel I'd just been used."

"Ok," I agreed, "Let's see how it goes," while making it clear I would not be leaving Cindi.

"No complications," she agreed.

In the months that followed we took whatever opportunity arose. In the park, in a hotel room, in the car again and once in her and John's bedroom. She was a frantic lover, but almost tried too hard and often did not orgasm. This was unusual for me, as Cindi nearly always had an orgasm and so did other woman I went with.

I soon tired of Amy and called it off. She was not happy about this and would not speak to me for about a year. She then appeared to get over it. She left John and had a brief fling with another married man, which the entire neighbourhood knew about. That didn't last and she settled down to raising her kids, with the odd one night stand when she could get it.

Recently I found I had a further use for Amy. I'd put it to her that handsome Braydon found her quite attractive and she might like to flirt with him for a bit.

"What about his wife," Amy asked.

"She doesn't seem to mind his dalliances, don't worry about her," I lied

...

"I'd like to go over there and give that little bitch a piece of my mind," Genevieve said quietly, jerking me back to the here and now.

I had never heard her swear and I liked it. This and the fact she was slurring her words meant her crown had slipped just a little. However, I needed to stop her from acting in a rash manner. I needed to offer an alternative

"No, don't do that right now Genevieve," I said.

I looked her up and down. A tight fitting blue dress, with a square neckline, which showed just a hint of cleavage, but accentuated her breasts, round and perfectly shaped. My heart beat rose and my cock stirred. It was time to take a risk. "To play my Joker," so to speak. So I took her arm gently and pulled her close.

"You could storm over there," I began. "Or you could just get even," I said while staring at her.

Genevieve was so intent on what her husband was doing that she took a second or two to grasp what I'd said. Then she turned to meet my gaze and her eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean?"

"Just as I said. Your husband appears to be having a great time, so why don't you relax and do the same." It was more direction than suggestion.

I put a hand on each of her hips and stared directly into her eyes. Now I had her attention and she could not mistake my intent. This was a major call on my part and I could see her attempting to process the situation. Alcohol and anger were my allies. She glanced back at her husband continuing his cavorting, threw back her drink and said merely, "Where?"

This was the reply I had hoped for and my heart beat increased another notch.

"Follow me," I whispered quietly.

I walked to the hallway leading away from the main room. I could sense Genevieve follow. Once in the deserted hallway I reached back and grasped her slim hand and she squeezed it back. Now my heart was pulsing rapidly and my cock was hardening further in anticipation. I led her up the stairs to another hallway, off which were located the bedrooms. As usual this was a fairly raunchy party and the first bedroom I tried was occupied by a couple in an embrace on the bed. The second was empty and we quickly entered.

"This is so naughty," she giggled.

"Naughty, but nice," I replied, as I closed the door behind us.

The room was one of the children's with a single bed by the window. The hosts of any given neighbourhood party always sent their children elsewhere for the night. The shades were open and a small amount of street light slipped in. I immediately grabbed Genevieve around the waist and pulled her too me. As we pressed tightly together I placed both hands behind her and brought her lips to mine. She did not resist, opening her mouth just a little, so our tongues could find each other. She tasted of strawberry margarita.

At first she felt a little tense and unsure, so I was careful not to rush her. I was certain Genevieve was new to this game of adultery and her husband was downstairs. Any hasty move on my part could see her bail out of our illicit liaison. I left one hand on her hip, the other in the small of her back and I continued to gently kiss her large soft lips. Within a few minutes I could feel her begin to relax in my embrace. I pulled her a little closer so her breasts pressed against my chest. My cock was now fully erect, but I was careful to ensure she did not feel that pressing against her just yet. Then she appeared to relax further and took a deep breath as we kissed.

"Time for the next move," I thought.

I moved my hand to her arse and lightly squeezed her there. When this brought no complaint or tensing of her body I brought the other hand to her breast. Very gently I began to massage the breast through her dress and bra. This was clearly what Genevieve had desired and she let out a light sigh, as our tongues continued to flick together.

It was fairly clear to me now, that Genevieve was not about to stop me, so I moved her two steps so her back was to the wall. Then I gently pushed my leg between hers, bringing my upper thigh to rest against her crotch. With the hand on her butt I pushed her forward and was pleased when she began to very lightly move herself, up and down, against my leg.

By now my cock was throbbing and I pushed it into the side of her lower stomach. I let this continue for a time, before moving the hand on her back, up to the zip off her dress. I then gently lowered the zip, my lips never leaving her mouth. Now, fully complicit, she helped to shrug the dress off her shoulders and it fell and bunched around her waist. I wasn't about to give her time to change her mind and quickly pulled a bra strap down freeing her breast. I brought my hand to the breast and massaged it taking care to avoid the nipple. It felt plump and full in my hand. I moved my lips to her neck and she let out another sigh to indicate her satisfaction with this move. My other hand moved the other bra strap down her arm and both her breasts fell free.

At this point, touch was not enough; I needed to see her and stepped back. In the poor light I sucked in my breath as I saw my prize, naked from the waste up. Two beautiful rounded brown breasts, about C cup size, with large dark brown aureoles and nipples that pointed straight out. The Princess was unmasked and completely vulnerable. Genevieve tilted her head to the side her eyes tightly shut, her breathing heavy.

Pulling my shirt off over my head, I quickly moved forward and took a breast in my hand, moving my head toward her nipple. I placed my mouth over the nipple and lightly sucked on it. It grew and it hardened. I moved the other hand under the hem of her dress and placed it on her inner thigh. Genevieve breathing quickened. She was drunk, her inhibitions were shed and she was very turned on by our activities. I wasted no time in moving the hand up her thigh, which pushed the hem up with it. The fat fleshy part of my hand, just below the thumb, found her labia, through her panties. I stopped and rested it there.

A hand on her most intimate parts proved too much for Genevieve. She was lost in the moment, completely focussed on what was occurring in this room and the sensations she was experiencing. Once those prudish barriers are lowered, the notion of illicit sex is a powerful aphrodisiac. Genevieve began to move her hips and grind her labia into my hand. I could feel the warmth and dampness through the cloth. My rigid cock anticipated pushing past those lips and being buried inside this Polynesian beauty.

I hooked my index finger under her panties and pulled them to the side. My fingers were now free to massage her plump, moist lips. Above her slit I found a dense forest of course hair, but her lips felt bare and I briefly wondered if she shaved it there. I rubbed a finger up and down each side, deliberately avoiding her clitoris or going inside of her. She moaned gently and moved her hips in a rhythm with my fingers. Her breathing sped up further. I returned my lips to her breast and noted the nipple remained rock hard. Genevieve was now mine to take at my leisure; however I required a little more from her.

Up until this point all the touching had been one way and I was in urgent need for that to change. I needed her to touch me before I went inside her. When she recalled the liaison, she must remember being fully involved. I took her hand with my free hand and brought it to my crotch. She felt the hardness and didn't require any further encouragement. She began to rub it up and down, through my trousers. This caused my urgency to rise even more, so I moved both hands to the side of her panties and eased them down, off her arse and slowly down her thighs. I bent down briefly as I pushed them to her ankles and she delicately stepped out of them, still in her strap on high heels.

My face was close to her love nest and I breathed in the womanly odour. However, I chose not to linger. As I stood back up I undid my belt and let my pants and boxers fall. I returned her hand to my now naked cock and my lips to hers. One hand returned to her breast the other to her mound.

The whole scene was now deeply carnal. Genevieve was a woman on heat and for some minutes we went about masturbating each other. I merely massaged her labia and clitoris with the flat of my hand. She clenched her hand lightly around my pole and slowly worked it up and down. She would concentrate on the tip, but also knew not to ignore my balls.

"This was not the first time she had jerked a man off," I thought.

This foreplay could not continue for long, because I was about to explode. I had to be inside of her, to claim my prize and Genevieve clearly wanted me there. My hands pulled her skirt up and over her hips. The entire blue dress was now bunched around her hips, leaving her naked and exposed from the waist down. I placed my hands on her butt cheeks and lifted her into the air, as I crushed her hard against the wall.

Genevieve wrapped her slim legs high around my torso and I pinned her there while I reached down beneath her and grabbed hold of my cock. She threw her head back and offered me her neck as I rubbed my cock along her drenched slit. As I let the tip of my cock slip into her entrance, I knew she was very close to orgasm. All inhibition was lost and this normally genteel proper Polynesian woman had completely surrendered to her basic animal instincts.

I love it when a combination of liquor and sex cause a woman to shed the façade they hide behind. It's a great sexual rush and I lingered in anticipation, my chest squashing her breasts and my cock head poised just inside the entrance to her cunt. I would have loved to hear her beg, but I knew a woman such as Genevieve would never utter that which, right at this moment, she most desired.

I decided to put her out of her misery and with a thrust forward of my hips, I obliged her. She let out a long loud moan as I entered her and pushed on upward. It was a snug fit and half-way into her canal I met resistance as she struggled to adapt to my cock inside her. I withdrew, gave two short sharp strokes to lubricate and then thrust forward again; this time entering her fully so that our pubic bones crushed together. Then I began to pump into her.

There was no time to ease into it as we were both on heat. We just went for it like a couple of rutting animals, me thrusting my hips forward and back, her doing the same with a result that my cock was forced deep into her , time and time again. My chest crushed against her, flattening her breasts. Her legs were locked high around my waist, her feet still encased in her high heels. My lips were on her beautiful long neck, which smelled of primrose. She had one hand on my butt and another behind my neck. Genevieve searched for, then found, my lips and forced them into hers, smudging her lipstick.

We pounded on and within a short time, no more than two minutes; she let out a deep guttural sound. I felt her vaginal constrictions alternately gripping and releasing my pumping cock. Genevieve had orgasmed with me deep inside of her. The ultimate conquest. Not just a quick, alcohol fuelled fuck, but a total release. Not so easy to dismiss, when she recalled our drunken romp. As her body pulsed in ecstasy, I continued to slam into her. I wanted to prolong the event, but it was too much for me and with a final two or three rapid strokes, I released my seed deep into her womb. As I held my cock there, our orgasms were intense, hers continuing for nearly as long as we had fucked for. Then we were both finished and panting, like a couple of Olympic sprinters.

Genevieve was the first to move as she began to regain some composure. She released the vice like grip of her legs around my waist and allowed them to slip to the floor. My cock slipped out of her with a wet slurp and then rested on her thigh. Genevieve looked down now, avoiding eye contact. She could see her naked breasts and dress bunched around her waist. She was clearly embarrassed. I lifted her head and gently kissed her, as I brought both hands away from her butt and again onto her ample breasts. I continued to gently massage them as we kissed. She did not stop me, but the passion was gone.

Finally I moved my lips to her ear. I could have said, "You were fantastic Genevieve," or, "that was great." But I had to let her know she'd sinned. I had to be sure she knew that I had taken her and she had revealed to me her raw sexual side that she'd always want to keep hidden.

12