Manipulating Genevieve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a great fuck Genevieve," I whispered, with a strong emphasis on the word, "Fuck."

As I moved back she mumbled, "Thanks."

Her hands moved to her dress and pulled it down over her thighs. I had one more glance at those luscious breasts before she hid them inside her bra.

She then turned away from me and asked, "Can you do me up."

As I zipped her dress up I again kissed her on the neck, but there was no reaction this time. I knew we were completely done.

"I'm going to the toilet," she said, adding, "We'd better not go down together."

I told her I would go down first. She nodded and slipped out the door. A second later I heard the toilet door close. I put my cock away and arranged my clothing, before quickly slipping out of the door and down the stairs. I found the downstairs toilet empty, went in and washed myself.

Once down in the living room I noted Braydon and Amy had moved to the patio and were continuing their close liaison. They were not at all subtle. At one point he reached forward to whisper in her ear and placed his hand firmly on her breast. She giggled in response. I chuckled to myself as I thought, "All that time you've been putting in the spade work Braydon, I've been shafting your beautiful wife, right above your head."

I'd just poured myself a fresh drink, when suddenly Genevieve appeared. It was clear she was very angry and I suspected our recent activities had caused her some considerable consternation. She spotted her husband and his bit of fun and went straight over to them. The music was too loud to hear, but words were clearly exchanged, with Genevieve doing most of the talking.

It was over inside of a minute and Genevieve spun on her heal and walked away with Braydon close behind. They walked right past me and Genevieve made no eye contact. They spoke to know one and departed out the front door. I looked back at Amy who was standing very self-consciously alone.

"To the rescue," I thought and wandered over to her.

"Did you see that," Amy cried. "Crazy bitch."

"Well you were getting a bit up close and personal with her husband."

Amy smiled, "Yeah I guess, but you and him both told me she wouldn't care and I was enjoying it."

"Were you enjoying it?" I questioned cheekily.

She hesitated for a minute and then looked at me and said, "You know I was; you know me too well."

"Poor little sparrow," I thought. "You've unknowingly played your role to perfection and now you deserve a reward."

"I could walk you home," I said with a raised an eyebrow.

Amy looked at me intently, checking she had understood me correctly. Then she smiled at me, looked around to check no one was interested in our discussion and, satisfied they weren't, she replied, "Ok, why not, let's go."

12