Manipulating Jenny Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Jenny's always loved the feel of his cock and little does he know it, she often touched herself wondering what it would feel like inside her once she reached that early enough age to know where a man puts it in lovemaking. She's moved to her third drink and decides what to do.

She wants him to really think he's stuck there for the night and the maids will find him that way in the morning. And she wants him to think she left that note for the maids making out he asked to be left like that in bondage style to turn the maids on with an invitation to put their pussies up to his mouth for a kiss for releasing him.

To Ron, the image of him being found this way is unimaginable. It's tearing him apart and he starts to sob seeing it as the start of how whole world crashing down around him, the disgrace it would mean to his reputation and how it would affect his business. Drowning in his sorrow he realises how his cowardly act 11 years ago must have equally wrecked his wife and daughter's happiness when he took off with a secretary from another business. It comes back to haunt him hard and he realises his own Jenny is justified doing what she did.

He wanted the reunion so he might get the chance to have sex with her, carefully counting the years knowing she's 18 and legal. He banked on her being sexy at 18 as she was sexy back then, only with more now to offer the cock that controlled his life. If only he could get through to Jenny that he's sorry for what he did so long ago.

Jenny is nonplussed, sipping on her fourth Pina colada and looking at the clock; it's only 3.30 in the afternoon and she will ring her stepfather to advise she's staying the night at the hotel with Alison then she'll kill two hours in the hotel's cinema and then go the restaurant for a meal. That will take it into the early evening and it will be dark before she goes back to the 40th floor.

Ron's been in the dark since she put the big blindfold on anyway so he won't know what time it is. When she opens the door she will call out in a disguised voice "room service -- your house maid" and then squeal "Oh! Oh! when the lights go on to make him think he's been sprung. It's so delicious, she salivates on the thought.

When the clock moves around to 7 o'clock Jenny makes her move. She intends leaving him tied up with the handcuffs but will tied his ankles together as well so she can give him an automatic erection and make him groan with a slow striptease act right in front of him. Jenny loves it when they can look but can't touch. She intends to stay the night and before dinner the next evening to get every one of those nine fucks in more than nine different positions to represent the nine years since her father walked out of her life.

She's not rewarding him, she's making him reward her and that's why she's making him pay the price up front right now. She gets to the door on the 40th floor and opens it quietly and sings out "Room service- it's your house maid" in her disguised voice, at the same time flicking on the light switch. He's still sitting on the white leather lounge opposite the balcony probably thinking or hoping she'll come back.

Jenny doesn't want to talk or it will be too easy for him to work out it's her so she resorts to just sounds, starting off with a startled "Oh! Oh!"

Daddy Ron, believing it's really a house maid sings out," quick untie my hands and take this blindfold of. I've been robbed and tied up by a thief so I couldn't chase him."

Instead, Jenny sidles silently up to him saying "Oh! Ooooh" and picks up his thick flaccid penis and starts stroking it to a more masculine shape, murmuring in her disguised tone "mmmmmm, oh so big...mmmm." He doesn't know what's going on and realises this must be a horny young -- or maybe old -- house maid whose read the note Jenny left making out he wants her to put her pussy in his face for some adventurous dalliance. Jenny's already taken her panties off to enact the idea and as long as he stays blindfolded and handcuffed he won't know who's doing it.

She straddles him with her little sighs and moaning noises to make out she's a horny maid taking advantage of his offer to have a bit of adventure on the job and puts her pussy against his mouth. Her scent's irresistible to him and she makes out she's Japanese saying "mmmm sucky...mmmm sucky, big cock man."

His erection's rock hard thinking he may as well take advantage of this moment since Jenny's deserted him anyway. She's very tempted to spike herself on his upstanding phallus fat and inviting as it is but that's getting too close and he'll figure out it's her and that will spoil it. She pushes her thighs a bit farther forward and grabs him by the hair pulling his head into her vulva to drop the big hint that this Japanese house maid means business.

He's licking her lips and she's licking hers too, enjoying the amorous adventure all the more because he thinks it's one of the room service staff that from time to time is known in hotels to get big tips on the side, and daddy Ron's got a big tip in his lap ready to give her is she wants it. Jenny is getting turned on twice as fast because as she normally would in someone giving her cunnilingus because she's never had it from a man handcuffed and blindfolded and doesn't know who he's doing it to.

His cock is straining for it as he hears her heavy breathing just above his head and knows he's got her really sexed up. It takes only 10 minutes from start to the climax for Jenny to get full value from her trick. Despite the risk of giving the game away by saying something she lets her moans and movements do the talking all the way to her orgasm. She pulls away from him puffing the words "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! So good" in her talented way of changing her voice. " "I don't know who you are but for God's sake take this blindfold off and let me see you; that sounded real good. And get me out of these f-ing handcuffs please!"

Jenny ignores him, puts her panties back on and discretely kneels down and takes his cock head in her mouth, pulling it out just long enough to mutter a discreet "oooh, so big, so big" before going down on it proper and giving him a head job to remember. Daddy Ron's shut up asking to be untied or to be free from the blindfold. It occurs to him whoever this maid is she's unlikely to want him to see her in case he identifies her to management. He leans back to enjoy it still hoping Jenny will come to her senses before the morning. Surely, he thinks, she's punished him enough.

Jenny's gone through primary school and high school since she last had his manhood in her hand but now her tongue is longer and wider and she knows how to use her sensuous lips far better than the amateur hours of her earlier age. She makes him groan as she sucks his balls one after the other without her handing leaving its post -- his post --and the silky feel and warmth from her hand encircling it makes him glad some maids are still made in Japan. If all Japanese women working in the hospitality are this hot, he thinks, he should go there for his next holiday.

But this isn't a Japanese maid, nor is she made in China like most things we come across these days, this one's made in Australia where BeamMeUp knew the real Jenny back in the 1970s that gave rise to this series working in a big city office in Newcastle, New South Wales. Being the exhibitionist the real Jenny was at the time she'd love to know she's sexily turned on almost several hundred thousand readers so far in the short space of several months since she first appeared on Literotica in 2008.

Daddy Ron's is so glued to the enjoyment she's giving him he hasn't twigged that it's his own daughter doing it and do it she does until she makes him cum in her mouth, swallowing. But not before she opens her mouth, her tongue covered in a mantle of white and it's caught up under her tongue as she signs off gurgling the words "hank you, hank you, I go."

And Jenny takes of quickly before anything goes wrong. She makes enough noise closing the door, wipes her lips dry and walks down the long corridor and then straight back again. It's just gone 8 o'clock.

She enters the room, where 'Jenny the Japanese maid' just left the light on, and calls out to him.

"Daddy, it's me, Jenny, I decided to come back. I didn't want to ruin your reputation but I just had to show you how bad you've been by making you sweat it out."

"Thank God you're back, get this damn blindfold off; it's driving me nuts," he says taking a deep breath.

"I just saw a Japanese woman coming out of your door as I came down the corridor. She was one of the house maids and just as I passed her she was brushing her hand across her mouth as though she'd been eating something, why didn't she take your blindfold off? Oh hang on, I know, she's read my big note I left behind inviting room service to help them to you! How delicious daddy, I hope she was good!" Jenny laughs as she twists the truth as well as churning him up inside.

"She shoved her pussy into my mouth and made me eat her until she got off on me. God it must have taken her 10 minutes and damn her she kept screwing it into my face. Those Japanese women must be insatiable."

"See what happens when I turn my back, you're having sex with some Japanese house maid. Daddy you just can't help yourself can you?"

"It wasn't my fault Jenny, she just put it up to my mouth and was squeezing it into me making me take over or suffocate."

Jenny smiles impishly and gives herself the thumbs up for tricking him for serving it up to her thinking it was a Japanese house maid. It makes it feel all the better all over again. He hasn't lost his touch when it comes to cunnilingus she can see that; it's just that he's had more to work on with a fatter pussy and the orgasm took a bit longer while she held back enjoying it as long as possible before her mind took over and she thought about who's doing it to her.

"Hey I just remembered, when that house maid was leaving your room I saw her wiping her mouth and trying to hide from me what she was up to. Daddy did you have her suck you off?"

"I didn't...I mean I couldn't stop her, my hands were tied and besides she was unbelievable. She made me lose it big time. I'd prefer it was you not her but you left me stranded. Now can you get this stupid blindfold off me, I'm still in the dark."

"I'll take your blindfold off in a minute when I'm ready daddy, just be patient, I'm going to look through the CD rack there for something I'd like to play and show you something you'd lost."

Jenny lines up 10 tall candles in their broad base holders in a wide circle formation between him and the night air, closing the door so the breeze won't blow the candles out. She's set the scene for an erotic striptease and only has to leave one soft glow electric light on for background and get the music going.

"Hurry up," he says hurriedly. Jenny intends tantalise him in a striptease dance while he's still handcuffed and can't put his hands on her. To make sure she ties his ankles together so he can be a spectator not a participant. She wants to drag it our teasing him as long as possible before spending the night and into the next morning with him until she gets her 11 fucks, representing one for every year he went AWL - absent without her leave permission. That's for her to know but for him to find out. He's complaining again and begging her to stop the nonsense and set him free.

This is her way of making him pay her back and she's going to make him earn every one of those 11 acts of intercourse, and of course, in 11 different positions. She wants to leave him totally tuckered out and fucked out. If he can't perform she'll ridicule him and make out her stepfather must be a lot fitter. That would really hurt the ego of an advertising executive. Daddy Ron is finding out that his little Smoochie is no longer that subservient kitten; she's a full grown tiger with claws

She goes through the range of music CD's searching for some music she can ooze her charm to in a slow seductive way to make him ache so bad for her that his balls will be near to bursting. She wants to feel his thick penis all the way up inside to her uterus and plant his seed there knowing it's a safe time to do it. She needs to be sure of it too, since a healthy man's testes produce up to 500 million single spermatozoa with every complete ejaculation. Jenny knows it only needs one microscopic little swimmer to think it's Michael Phelps to swim the distance and find room in her womb to create a baby if she's fertile at the time. The only baby daddy Ron's thinking of is an 18 year-old one with a knockout figure that he had a hand in creating 18 years and nine months ago.

Fossicking through the music titles she finds something to help her move her body to sexily and slowly whip him into a frenzy. It's Ravel's famous 1928 one-movement orchestral piece called Bolero with its haunting repetitive slow and relentless drum beat that runs for 17 minutes. It starts whisper quiet with a solo flute instrument before increasing in tempo and pitch as it progressively builds tension towards a crescendo finale with every instrument in the orchestra seemingly having an orgasm in the 15 second-long climax.

"Get the blindfold off me Jenny, hurry up," he urges her. Instead she switches on the CD and tells him to shhhh -- "Listen"

"What is it?"

"Are you deaf Daddy? It's Bolero, I once saw two ballroom dancers doing an exotic routine to this pulsating music. Just listen to that haunting repetitive drum beat and imagine you're tied to a stake in this village square of primitive natives and a sexy young brown skin native girl of school age but with nice breasts dances naked right in front of you to this beat. You have to get an erection or these cannibals will cut it off and eat it before the main course -- all of you in the cooking pot.

"The naked schoolgirl native dances right up to you, swaying her sexy brown bare hips around and around and thrusting them right up closer to your cock so her virgin pussy is almost touching you and she's licking her lips. She learning to be a cannibal too and she wants to start with meatballs. This 15 year-old cannibal's daughter with the nice firm breasts and big nipples is urging you on, brushing her school-age pussy against your cockhead. What do you want to do daddy, tied at the stake, the school-age native girl dancing naked inches away from your erection. What?"

"I'd want to fuck her of course."

"I thought so daddy, see you can't help yourself you've got to be wanting to put it into every young girl that comes you way, even a cannibal's daughter . How can I ever going to make you respectable?"

"Well you put the idea in my mind Jenny," he complains. "Now how about getting this ridiculous blindfold off so I can spend some time with you?"

"Okay daddy, but just sit there and listen to this music for minute and relax, put your hands on your knees where I can see them and pretty toon then I'll take the blindfold off. He thinks she means the handcuffs as well and where she'd tied his ankles together, but that's not a ready concession.

"Bolero's a seductive piece of music eh daddy," she says as she picks up his cuffed hand and drags his fingers up the split of her skirt until they run against her panties. She pushes his hand between her thighs and closes her thighs tight for a few seconds as the drum beats dum ditty di di dum dum ditty di di dum dum and she moves her hips to the swaying beat with his fingers locked up against her panties.

"Geezus Smoochie, what's going on, get the blindfold off me."

She loosens it and then pulls it away and his eyes blink. Jenny's lit the 10 candles in a big circle and switched all the other lights apart from one background low light to set the mood to be rude. She slinks away from him cat-like; the pussy without a single hair, and as she gets to the centre of the big circle of candles, she ever so slowly to the drum beat pulls the dress up over her head and tosses it back on the lounge where he's seated with eyes glued to her in amazement.

She glides seductively towards him wearing nothing but her high heel shoes, nylons, suspender belt and g-string panties. Her breasts, like the imaginary cannibal's daughter, are bare and outlandishly provocative. As she turns towards him her hands are clasped together behind her head, elbows pointing out like wings, but this is a bird without feathers. She tosses her head back and to each side, bouncing her long black ponytail about teasingly making her body movements in concert with the concert music.

This man she wants to taunt as long as possible, her biological father who last touched her many years ago, is bewitched by the seductive sight of this hot teenage body slowly, ever so slowly, moving towards him. He sits entranced, mouth open but with an iron bar disguised as a man's penis between his legs or a rocket close to lift-off. When Smoochie used to dance for him like the cannibals daughter naked and erotic it was exotic then but not as good as this -- the Full Monty -- or ''what would you like to do to me now daddy?'

He lets go a low wolf whistle, forgetting himself but she ignores it as if she doesn't even know he's in the room. Her open hands slide slowly down across the tops of her shoulders and around to the sides of her breasts, gently pushing them together. "Geezers Jenny, you're hot hot hot," he murmurs and like an American pop group once described itself in the same way, she's wet, wet, wet.

She's almost touching his knees, his fat phallus almost gleaming in the soft flickering light as it stands up erect in his lap. It would be so easy to ease herself on to it and feel it pushing up inside her but she resists the temptation as much as she knows what it can feel like going by the experience she's had with other older men since turning 18.

Jenny's hands electrify his imagination as she runs them sexily across her face thinking she's Cleopatra as she does it; her hands caress her shoulders and she pulls her nipples out until they are fully erect like mini projectiles, teasing and tasty looking. He's drooling and leaning forward trying to touch her with his outstretched hand but she steps back just enough she he's an inch or so short of her bountiful young flesh.

"Oh my God," he groans as she comes forward and take his cuffed hand and plays his fingers up each side of her inner thighs from knee level and gets his hands right up between her thigh deep in her crotch, squeezing her thighs tightly together on them as she sways back and forward and side the side slowly to the drum beat.

The music's been going for eight minutes with seven to go and she knows how Bolero finishes in a crescendo. That's when she wants him to ejaculate but he doesn't have a clue what's going on but at least he can see her and take in this delicious experience.

Jenny frees his hand from between her thighs and steps back a fraction and leans back, legs parted in a provocative full on face view, bringing her right hand up from behind under her buttocks to get inside her tiny g-string while her left hand slips down from the front to rub against the fingers of her other hand inside her skimpy adornment. He's wide-eyed watching her pleasure herself from opposite directions.

She's moving her body and her hands to the sensual beat of the Bolero drum beat. All he can see are the knuckles of her two hands struggling under the g-string as her fingers jointly delve inside her vagina and massage her clitoris in a circular manner under the hapless piece of red material. He can't see her pussy, just the bulge from the way her two hands are working her up.

Her nipples are on fire and she slowly faces away from him and slowly, ever slowly pulls the g-string panty down to her ankles and steps aside, throwing the fragile and damp garment across the room. She turns to face him, her bare genitals glistening in the flickering lights of the 10 candles. The sight of her prepubescent looking but adult sized vulva is somewhat vindication for the vexing experience she's put him through.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers