Manipulating Jenny Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

At last, here he is with his grown up Smoochie in the raw apart from her suspender belt, nylon stockings and high heel shoes. In the soft light, her shapely curves and sensuous mouth moving up ever so closer and closer to him, moving to the engaging beat of Bolero in the background. She couldn't have orchestrated a better way to make him come to a climax at the same time as the music reaches its climax in just two minutes' time. He's on the edge of the seat, his cock strained and rearing to go, his eyes glued to her body, feeling every single movement of her sexually riveting form in his own nervous system. His balls ache to release the tension.

He imagines her doing this for her randy boss Raymond but can't stand the thought of it. To think he's with her five days a week and who knows what inducements he puts her way to turn him on. Daddy Ron is frantic to get his hands free to hold her, feel her, kiss her, love her, fuck her and do anything dirty as possible with her now she's in the mood. His hands and ankles are tied and she's torturing him with her teasing: this is his own darling daughter!

Bolero is rising to a crashing climax just 45 seconds away as Jenny feels her breasts and licks her lips, running her tongue around her mouth, pouting her lips and now, sliding her fingers up her slit where it's wet and she's wild. His eyes follow her hands; he's staring at the magnificent shape of her pussy, the one he used to play with so long ago but hasn't touched since. She pushes three fingers into it moving them around and Bolero's drums ratatattat even louder with just 30 seconds remaining of Ravel's much raved about orchestral masterpiece.

She pushes her wet fingers into his mouth and he sucks on her sweetness then with 15 seconds of Bolero's orgasmic finale left, and daddy Ron literally bursting in the balls, she lowers her cunt on to the head of his frantic phallus and swivels about to stir the life out of him without saying a word. Her breasts are pushed into his face, and as the last five seconds of Bolero come to its crescendo finale she finishes him too, dropping her tight pussy down so the entire shaft rides up inside her just as he ejaculates with such force she can feel the hot flush of his sperm gushing deep inside.

The music's stopped and so has her teasing. She sits on him and not a word is spoken while the little girl inside her hugs the man she once adored so much.

It seems an interminable time gaps from the moment his cum jettisoned so strongly inside her but it was merely a minute and he discovers she's sobbing gently on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry daddy if I hurt your feelings for all that time after I walked out on you, but now you know how I felt when you walked out on me all that long time ago. I did this for mom, not just me."

She unlocks the handcuffs and releases his tried ankles hoping he's a better man for the lesson.

"Smoochie I don't know how to say it but you're the most important thing in my life now; I wish we were back living under the same roof. What you did just then was simply stunning," her says as they sit beside each other watching the 10 candles flickering and starting to falter and fade. He instinctively feels as though he's got as much chance of retaining their relationship as the candles have of starting all over again.

"Daddy it's too late for that. You took the wrong fork in the road, a detour in your life and you chose another woman instead of mom and me. My step daddy has been a strong and guiding hand when I needed the ongoing love of a father and I can't leave him for you now."

He sobs in his hands, but they're not crocodile tears. He fucked up real bad a long time ago and must sleep in the new bed he made for himself. He's a man, alone now and feeling shattered. The big tough advertising executive is not a good advertisement for steely resolve. The love for his own daughter is so powerful he can't accept that this is one account he won't win.

She knows he's hurting bad inside. "Daddy I'll tell you what, I'm going to stay the night with you. I want you to love me like the blazes, hot and steamy, do whatever you want, anything goes, use me, get it out of your system, fuck me stupid so you'll never forget we did this tonight."

She drapes her arms around his shoulders and looks into his sad eyes. "Daddy, be a man and fuck me as though I'm a rag doll, I'm staying in this room until you fuck me 11 times in different ways for all the years I missed your love, but daddy, this is it, okay?"

"This is it Smoochie? The last time?"

"Yes daddy, there'll be no more sex with you once I get dressed tomorrow to go home so you'd better make it good and give me something to always remember you by."

CHAPTER 18 in 18 days' time is devoted of course to the full course of intercourse between him and her: a hot and steamy encounter like no other in the Jenny series to date. It's about years of pent up passion, love and lust merging in anxious acceptance that an innocent young girl -- his Smoochie -- can still be the little girl he loved then but in the guise of a passionate young woman with a body the Gods of love give him to enjoy for just one night. Get your diary out.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers