All Comments on 'Manipulating Mommy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllover 11 years ago
GREAT

Man oh man what a story

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE PROBLEM WITH THIS STORY, IT ENDED TOO SOON. THEY WERE JUST GETTING STARTED. AND WE NEED TO HEAR FROM CARRIE. AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE OLD MAN GETS HOME.WE NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE..................LAROC OF AGES

Oz1999Oz1999over 11 years ago
So clever ...

You took me in hook, line & sinker. I thought it was a little hokie with Mom buying all the bullshit her son was feeding her, but you did a great job of making this a very entertaining piece with your twist of who was the real player at the end. I also loved the thigh highs ... lol!

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

HOT HOT HOT, you have to supply more lol, great job./ bill

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 11 years ago
Nice!

... please continue the story ... pretty please...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good tale

But with so many open issues yet to be told, like his mom and Carrie getting together, and he giving his mom as much sex as she can take, the whole month his dad is away.

And there is the situation of them being together after his dad returns,

Does she get rid of the old man and fuck her son, or perhaps get together with her son's real father, and perhaps fuck them both.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Especially the turn at the end. You need a follow up to this.

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 11 years ago
Didn't like it.

I usually like your stories, but the manipulation of bible versus just sickened me. Couldn't get past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont usually leave comments but

It was a good story, I liked the ending, but please continue there's so much left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great tongue in cheek. . .

I'm having a hard time making up my mind after reading the comments what to comment on first. The great twist at the end of the story, or reading a comment regarding misquoted bible verses by someone reading a story about incest on a webpage that publishes sex stories.

The twist at the end of the story was fantastically timed, because I had just reached the point where I was thinking, "This is too over the top. . ," and wham it sped into a wonderful conclusion. As usual you have left doors ajar for something else to happen.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

An unusual treatment of an age-old story. Very well done though, most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOO MUCH BIBLE

I enjoyed this tale very much but was driven mad by the so-called, biblical quotes.

She was a Mum who needed and wanted screwing. The Bible quotes drove me crazy.

Myhands316Myhands316over 11 years ago
Interesting concept

But grossly inacurate. Not any more inaccurate than most church's are, when it comes to quoting scripture. But still, if you were going to write about incest from the bible, you should have stayed with those scriptures dealing with incest. Atleast then it would have been more interesting.

Keep writing

Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WoW....

Once again you've done it....great start to this whole thing..What we need is a part 2 and maybe part 3 to this, there are so many directions this could go at this point.. Great Story...

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

You are just a perv. God love ya! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a twist

I enjoyed the first half although thought it was a bit out there and then BOOM you tie it all together so perfectly...

What a brilliant end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is a fabulous story from...

a brilliant author! Why is it that ladies write the smartest stories of son into mom fucking? Jack is a clever lad who plans to introduce his stiff young prick to his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs. A very common desire of boys, of course, but Jack has a gimmick (or thinks he does). He quotes Scripture to lead his mom down the primrose path. He's a good, affectionate son, even calling his mother "mommy," but it's clear that his goal is to blow his young balls up his "mommy's" sweet coochie. In this very well-written and very funny tale, it turns out that mom's just as interested in what her boy's got jumping around in his pants as Jack is in his mother's delectable cunt. Jack ends up giving his mommy a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen, to the great joy of the two "sinners." They realize what the boy's stiff prick and his mother's wet cunt actually are--the perfect match! (Gen. 2: 12?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

wow! what a wonderful story. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think the "twist" actually undermines it

A key component of mother-son (or -daughter, given the author) stories -- and erotica in general, for that matter -- is the overcoming of reticence. Giving the mother a sordid history turns this into a retroactive seducing-my-porn-star-mom tale, which can't help but be less compelling than something in the puritan-falls-from-grace vein.

If you want to subvert expectations at the end, it makes for much better dramatic storytelling if Erin's virgin-bride backstory is true, yet longstanding resentment of her domineering husband and frustration at having her sexuality denied causes her to walk the path of sin, anyway. It's still a reveal that she'd begun steering the ship after seeing through the transparent plan, just not one that undermines the theme of the story up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and Hilarious

I couldn't help but laugh and jerk off at the same time reading this story. I just pictured Jim Carrey as the son doing a masterful job of being the comical religious blowhard in the process of getting laid. Fun story

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Good but it could have been better

Your story was once more a pleasure to read. The idea to use scriptures was brilliant and to watch Jack manipulates her with it was very intertaining. I hope there is a sequel where there is more sex because it's lacking in this one.

The only downside is the twist. You had to have one because the seduction was too easy and too fast but a real seduction with scripture would have had a lot more impact. His father is gone for a month, just enough time to dominate his mother with the Lord words.

BillyFBillyFover 11 years ago
SWEET

Enjoyed every word...

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
Great Story

MY GOD!!!!!! What great story.... Can i have another chapter PLEASE????????? Please keep it going

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 11 years ago
Great Story..

After a long time I found a truly erotic mom son story. I always love involvement of religion in incest sex between mother and son. I come from a country with so many religions and I always felt fascinated on how to justify incest in light of all those religions. Hoping to read more of your work.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 11 years ago
I think I was manipulated!

What an awesome story. You had me thinking it was going one way, but giving a twist that kept me in an excited state...hanging on the next words. I can't wait to see what happens with Carrie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slut

are you going to make mom Jacks true mommy slut and Annies too in a future story? It sounds like you already have written her as being submissave enough to be for them both..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Similar story

Any other stories similar to this, or a story with a truly naive, virgin mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
strange

i find it funny that someone who knows the bible so well would be writing incest stories. thats not an insult i just think its hilarious...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Are A Genius For Such A Erotic Plotline

This story surprised me, as a reader of mom/son and incest/taboo stories I never expected a son to use Bible verses to seduce his mother, and god it was good. I know now since she admitted she knew all along what he was doing that you can't really use the verses, except perhaps with his aunt maybe, on his foster father's side who is a devout Christian as well and actually falls for the shit too. Just an idea, just please continue this...

Scotjock1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot hot hot i hope there is more

Hot hot hot i hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow, just wow

This is a great story, please continue it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Really hot and erotic.

Thanks for the read.

Sir_snake1134Sir_snake1134almost 11 years ago
As with all your stories:

I loved it and am wanting more. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ARGH

the ending!!!!!! I want more. closure if you will. Leaving it right there is masterfully evil

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one more

the lesbian is over doing it but mother and son running off together would be hot.

fitter469fitter469over 10 years ago
well writ and well read

Erotic and cute ! Alfred Hitchcock strikes at the end ! marvelous seduction on both sides !

You have a real talent, well done. hot and sexy as hell : Corinthians 6 - "let no one stand in sin if others approve."

I for one loved this story!

bittu4bittu4almost 10 years ago
Excellent!!!

Please continue this story. I'm extremely excited just by thinking about an old cheerleader training a new cheerleader the rules & ways of the game. Then the shift in power in the house. Please keep this story going

csltcsltover 9 years ago
What a Great Story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Helping mother

I hope you tell your readers what happen the next day

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Amazing

You did it again! This piece was so well thought out and put together. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANKS

Thanks to KatieTay and MAB7991 for the copy-editing except for:

Father (father)

loyal to the lord (Lord)

taking every word of the Bible as the gospel (ISN’T THAT STATEMENT A BAD PUN????)

stand-up (stand up)

door mat ( doormat)

drunk out of my mine (mind)

per say (per se)

Minister (minister)

my rational (rationale)

eve-dropping (eavesdropping)

night gown (nightgown)

dress-up (dress up)

numberous (numerous)

part way (partway)

quicxk (quick)

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Damn...

It was too good. So good, that when I finished the candy bar, I was kinda pissed it wasn't longer... Especially when they finally made it to bed! Any moar along the religious thread...? Im off to the Bat-mobile! For research!!

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 8 years ago
Great story

Need to add another chapter🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

papaclipperpapaclipperover 7 years ago
More please

You should add another chapter to that story for the part with Carrie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE

I love this story and would like to see more in the future, hopefully others agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh man Onan

Wow, you must be a fallen away fundamentalist too. Well done with a really blasphemously told story!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Blasphemy !!!

I loved it! That must have been one crazy dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ended too soon

Add more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I agree it was getting good and then a rather abrupt ending? Sounded like mum was def up for a 3some

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

I loved it, especially the closing paragraphs! Five Stars! Cheers.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
BRAVO !!! ^*!^*!^*!

At the start of this story, mom and dad were

both virgins when they married.

Now at the end we read, mom was a high school

slut. What gives, the story was fun to read,and

well done.

.THANKS.

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Manipulating Mommy.

Fine work but for the few typos. After all that build up, it ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is only two words I have for this story “More Please”

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

340. Overall it was fun to read despite a few typos, poor grammar, and mistakes. A virgin at the beginning to a high school slut at the end the wife made it sexy, sexual, and interesting. Such a cn interesting lead in for a surprisingly short ending. Would have liked to see at a minimum the girlfriend get her submission.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. Although written approximately 10 years ago, I would like to see how mother and son handle the husband. I would like to see him broken mentally, physically and spiritually. Finally, I would liket see the mother freed.

KinkyKishi1969KinkyKishi196911 months ago

Well, clearly this needs more chapters...........please?

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Excellent!!! One more definitely needed... his father turns out to be Carries' dad.

Coochielover71Coochielover7110 days ago

Really good story!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...