All Comments on 'Manipulation Ch. 01'

by Wills

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
TRASH

We would like to know what the wife will be doing while her husband is with Anna. The 2 women have conspired to use him at Anna's whim. He should catch the next flight home, not telling anyone, and see what his wife is doing. We imagine she is out with other gentlemen while he is suppose to be with Anna. He will be cheating on his wife and breaking their marriage vows if he goes thru with their scheem. Be a Man and don't let others dictate what you should do. If you stayed away from Anna for all those years, you can now.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NO VOTE FOR TRASH - POORLY WRITTEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Same ole

If this story ends with the old coot hubby falling for a woman his daughter's age & leaving the wife then this story will be the same ole story written by hundreds of others... surprise me and see if you can end it with the marriage intact

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great

so far so good,i like the way you have written it.I must say a very sporting wife and anna sounds just great.keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Superb!

Wills, This is a beautifully wrought piece and I want the rest of it SOON, haha. It's a 'fantastic' story, yet it's made real through the characters. I adore Anna, I think I was her once! It's sublimely erotic, even with no 'real' sex yet. I was nicely aroused via my imagination, the best way when reading erotica. Just to note: I loved the "giggling" breasts (what a joyful image), and "her bottom gaily dancing her skir" (poetry for the libido!). Anna leaning back to be kissed because she wouldn't wear glasses - lovely idea and picture. "The office smelt and tasted like the inside of a fresh vagina" - Wow! I could smell it, loved the idea (my cyber lover says he can smell me!)

OK, waiting... Perdita

PurePureover 20 years ago
kudos

Good job, Wills; well imagined and structured; hot!

pure

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
a pleasure

I enjoyed your plot and I am looking forward to of your greativity hope you find someone to edit for you like your style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous