Mankind Survives Nuclear War

Story Info
Russian Generals breed secretaries in underground bunker.
1.2k words
3.41
15.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

Svetlen grew up in Moscow. A pretty girl, at 18 she won first prize in the Miss Moscow beauty pageant. Olga also had won a beauty contest. Both had been hired as secretaries to work in an underground bunker. While exchanging notes with another secretary there, they discovered that she too had won first place in a beauty contest.

The girls typed up endless lists of supplies on old manual typewriters by the hour. They could not figure out the purpose of this, but followed orders anyway. Each month a physician came to the bunker and gave the hundred or so girls working there physicals. He was particularly interested in their female parts and their female health.

The girls could not quite understand the concern for them ovulating regularly. One girl with an erratic period was sent home from the bunker. She was replaced by yet another beauty queen.

Isomoff was a Russian General. He ran the bunker. At the age of 70 he had hair growing from his ears and bumps on his face. He walked with a cane. He had been a party member for 50 years.

The girls spent time knitting and playing cards. The old generals spun yarns of the old soviet union.

Each year the girls were taken one by one and interrogated about their loyalty to the Soviet Union. Would they do what ever asked for the mother land? Could they be counted on to do the unthinkable in a pinch? They were given lie detector tests and psychological evaluation.

One day Olga noticed the machine room door open and out of curiosity, went in. There she saw all of the typing shredded and in dumpsters. It was shocking. their typing was a make work project. So then, why were they even there?

The next day general Isomoff called Olga into his office. "You are asking many questions. A wise mouse does not question it's cheese."

Olga apologized but asked why her work had been shredded.

"Your purpose is far beyond typing. You are to save the whole of Russia, perhaps, some day.

Some months later, Olga was typing an "Inventory of military vehicle parts in storage in Siberia." It seemed to her that she had typed just such a list back in August, but she could not be certain.

About this time the bunker alarm system went off and Olga heard the 20 ton door swing shut with a very loud bang. The propane generators kicked on and the light flickered and went to standby power.

She turned the TV over to RNN (Russian News Network), to see missiles falling on Moscow and then the screen went dark. On the door monitors outside, she saw wildlife running past and finally a boy banging on the bunker doors. Then he suddenly was incinerated.

She was thankful to be safe inside in the bunker. About this time lunch was served. Steak, salad, soup and desert. She knew she was fortunate to be in the bunker.

Then the mainly busty wide hipped typists were called to the main assembly room. General Isomov entered the stage and began. "Our country had been obliterated by nuclear bombs. We must stay inside here to survive. But we have much food and supplies for that. In the coming Years ahead. Each of you will be called upon to perform a service for your country. More will be revealed later on." You are dismissed.

Olga pondered the speech but went on about her business of typing endless reports which were picked up and taken away at days end. Olga was fairly comfortable although her biological clock was ticking away. Uri, her boyfriend, was surely dead. They had planned to have a family, but those hopes had been dashed. Would she ever become a mom? She wondered.

The intercom announced that a party gathering would be held that night in the main peoples assembly room. The girls were to come wearing their dress uniforms and be on time.

Olga showered and dressed. She had been issued new nylons and perfume. She wondered what the occasion would be. Finally she went to the assembly room. There all of the other buxom typists were gathered. The girls were seated at tables and served champaign and caviar. Then a band came on stage and began playing Russian Big Band music from the old Soviet Republic.

Olga hardly noticed when General Isomov came to her table. "You will now dance with me."

She immediately got up and fulfilled the request.

The old general was fat and his skin was old and dry. She could believe that she, an 18 year old, was dancing with a 70 year old general. But an order was an order in Russia.

The two danced the night away and drank and ate.

While ugly, the old general had an air or power to him.

The following morning she was hung over.

Then she was called into the commissars office. The older woman closed the door and spoke to Olga. "The general had found you most attractive and healthy. He favors your looks and manner. He says you would be fine mother."

Olga was trying to get her head around what she was being told but came up with nothing.

"Olga, the population of the world has been wiped out. There are no people left except for this and other similar bunkers." Olga slowly nodded in understanding.

"Olga, your country has been grooming you for a very important assignment."

Olga wrinkled her brow trying to grasp the message.

"Olga, a new generation will be needed to carry on the motherland's work. For this we are calling on you."

"You will be ordered to have a baby. Actually lots of babies with General Isomov to populate the new Russia."

Olga could hardly believe what she was hearing.

With that said, General Isomov entered the room and asked olga, "Are you ready dear."

The confused teen followed the General to a bedroom of sorts off the corridor. It's steel door had always been locked and everyone thought it was full of copying machines as the labeling on the door simply said "Reproduction Room".

The door was locked behind her and the general by a young soldier and the general put his arm around Olga.

Olga gulped as he led her over to the bed.

Soon the old general was pumping away on top of her and then she heard him grunt as he came.

He got up and put his pants back on and thanked her. He pulled a metal from his pocket and gave it to her. It was the Red Star of Service. She had only seen it on closed caskets before.

As the days went on, Olga could feel the pregnancy and then the baby within her.

Soon she gave birth to a little general Asomov.

But this was only to be the first of many births.

Relaxing in the main auditorium, Olga saw many of her former coworkers with child and with children. They knodded. The kids all looked like the old general.

But the girls were happy to have served their country.

Olga got up and went over to the general's office. She entered and walked up behind his desk. She put her hand on his head and gave him a big kiss. "Our children are playing now. I think it is time we had another."

The old general smiled and bent Olga over his desk and began pumping away. Olga smiled and knew she was helping her country.

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers