Manly Persuasion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor smiled, and I turned back around.

He continued to soap my back and jerk my dick at the same time. Little by little, I could feel him get closer until his cock was in my ass crack again. I reached back to protect my ass and accidentally touched his cock. It was the first time I had ever touched it.

Connor stopped tugging on my dick and said, "Turn around."

As I turned, I saw his hard cock and Connor smiling.

"Would you . . . jack my cock too, Javier?"

I looked at him for a moment and then smiled.

"Sure. Turn around."

Connor turned, and I started soaping up his back. My cock was still rock hard and now it was my turn to wedge it in HIS crack.

I reached around and started jacking his cock, wondering what he thought. I really didn't want to fuck him because a man's ass just didn't appeal to me. He had also told me he was a "top", so I didn't think he'd want me to anyway. But the feeling was erotic, and I enjoyed feeling his ass massage my cock.

I kept jacking Connor but after a few minutes, he pulled away, turned around, and went down on his knees. My cock was still hard, and he started sucking me off. There's nothing more erotic than letting water flow over your body while your cock is in a man's hot mouth.

Later that night in bed, I thought about all my experiences.

It was hard to believe that 8 months ago, Connor and I were just training partners at the gym. I had never thought about being sexual with another man and had no idea that they could even have sex.

But when I thought back about the massages, the blow jobs, getting my ass eaten, and now even having cum "milked" from my balls, it was totally different.

I felt strong, powerful. A real man. My friends were always talking about fucking pussy and how many women they'd fucked. But I felt I was more knowledgeable. Worldlier.

I wasn't afraid to take a walk on the "other" side. And I'd found that there were things about that side that I enjoyed. A lot.

Besides the sex, I enjoyed the feeling of power over a man who wanted my body so badly he was willing to do anything to have it. I enjoyed him stroking my ego and telling me how hot I was and how everything about me was so great. In short, I enjoyed being able to persuade another man to desire me . . . as much as I desired a woman.

What I didn't know yet . . . and was about to learn . . . was that I was being persuaded as well.