All Comments on 'Manly Persuasion Ch. 02'

by Ryan Carlyle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story has been great. This guy is going to figure out that he really craves M2M sex. Hell he loves being fucked and will soon find that he loves sucking a cock.

Ryan CarlyleRyan Carlyleabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Glad you are enjoying it so far. Given that this is based on a true story, Part 3 and the ending may be a bit of a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Hot Straight Seduction!!!

I'm sure that we don't know the entire story between Connor and Jason as of yet! They obviously have some seriously twisted relationship issue's. That is unless this whole thing with Javier is a team effort just to try and drag him in so they can both have their way with him. I have a hunch that Jason knew more all along than has been told, even without the security video's. I seem to recall Connor on his phone in another room just before he finally got deep in Javier's hungry ass!

Javier is screwed literally, as long as he continue's to be worried about keeping this from Maria. There will always be the power to blackmail him, as he can't simply undo what has already happened with the two partners, even if he decides he wants to, and it seems to me that he really wants to have his cake and eat it to, he just hasn't processed that fact quite yet! This is one of the best Straight Seduction stories I have read. I happen to believe that almost all straight guys can be seduced into having gay sex under the right circumstances! Looking forward to reading the next segments.

PG564EPG564Eabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

A straight man has a progression that leads to his ultimate understanding. He wondered what it would be like to be naked with a man. How hard the man's dick would feel in his hand. He hoped it would be a big beautiful dick to play with. He would masturbate the man and steadily get closer to his magnetic cock. His thoughts vanished and he knew he wanted to feel this magnificent cock in his mouth.

It was so dirty and thrilling, no one would know, and the velvet head touched his lips and the warmth of his mouth welcomed the large penis to it's new home. And he slowly and inexorably went farther down the man's dick with his mouth. Oh it felt wonderful, it's size and heat, so hard yet soft at the tip. He found himself moaning. No outside world existed. He was really giving a stranger a blowjob and he absolutely loved doing this. When the man's cream exploded into his mouth it seemed so natural, and he felt immense pride he had given this man the intimacy of his sucking mouth, and the man had rewarded his zeal with blasts of thick tasty semen.

The man loved the dirty act and the fact he swallowed the entire load.

It was even better than he had imagined. HE must do this again. He masturbated his swollen cock and felt the electric pleasure and the sperm beginning it's rapid release from his balls through the head of his cock. He moaned in ecstasy as torrents of jism flew from his cock.

A month after that the straight man sucked cock again, but this time blew four men.

The next time he blew seven more. White men. Black men. Asian men.

And his mind screamed at him in his dreams to have two cocks inside him, how sexy it would be to get fucked up his ass while loving a man's dick bone with his mouth.

The day he did that was not the day he became addicted to male on male sex.

He knew he was a was a raging homosexual now, and was baffled at how it took him so long in life to find this important fact out of his true sexuality. I am that man.

Great story, Hope you write much more!

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for more. Javier is not straight he's at least bisexual. And. I connors seduction wasn't the issue. Cheating on his girlfriend and not telling her was. Honesty boys will get you farther. You'd be surprised how many girls will get turned on by it. But if he was honest he could not have been blackmailed. Love for her to find out and watch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awakening

I just love the slow but steady progression through every phase of awakening to the incredibly satisfying sensuality of man to man sex. I am so happy for Javier at this point, and I can't wait to see where this goes. As many of us already know, there is no turning back once the sweet taste of cock has been had fully. Your story makes me want to fuck all day long. I have enjoyed cumming multiple times as I read each installment. Thank you for your wonderfully hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The taste of cock

The joy of sex is a firm cock in your mouth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous