Manly Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more his cock went in, the more my ass felt stuffed.

"Breathe deep, baby. You can do it."

I tried to breathe deeper, but it was difficult. I never imagined that getting fucked would feel like this. But being the man that I was, I was going to see it through. I wanted to know what it was liked to be fucked.

Suddenly, I felt Connor stop. He didn't move for a few moments, and then spoke.

"You okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah. Go ahead."

Connor smiled.

"I'm all the way in, baby."

I was surprised. As I thought about it, I could feel Connor's pubes rubbing my ass. He was right. He WAS all the way in.

Connor didn't move, letting my ass adjust to his cock. I was curious and moved my hips a little. I looked at Connor, and he continued to smile at me.

I started moving my hips more in short circles, feeling his cock as I moved. Connor groaned.

"Yeahhhh . . . fuck yourself with my dick, Javier."

The phrase echoed in my head over and over.

'Fuck yourself with my dick, Javier.'

'Fuck yourself . . .'

Suddenly, I realized that I wasn't a woman GETTING fucked.

I was a man fucking HIMSELF. It was an essential difference to me.

I kept moving my hips and Connor started slowly moving his cock.

We were moving together . . .

Two men . . .

Just enjoying each other.

As my ass opened up more, Connor began to fuck me faster.

I could feel his cock plowing my tight ass, unlocking feelings of ecstasy. I closed my eyes and let the waves of pleasure roll over me again and again.

The aroma of sex, heat, and testosterone filled the bedroom as my straight ass learned the pleasure a hard cock could provide.

I could feel Connor getting lost in his own world of arousal and excitement. Whether that was due to the pleasure of sex or his conquest of my ass, I couldn't tell. He pushed my legs back further, opening my hole more, and pounded my muscled butt furiously.

"God, your ass is so tight! I knew it would be like this, you fucking hot stud! Fuck! I LOVE your body!"

I felt Connor hit my love nut with each stroke and my cock started getting hard. As he fucked on, I reached down and started jerking my cock. I moaned uncontrollably as precum surged out of it and lubricated my hand.

"That's it, baby. Yeahhh. Jerk that cock! JERK IT!"

We fucked on over and over, riding the waves of pleasure, delighting in the feel of his dick in my ass.

I began to feel my nuts tighten and knew I was moments away from blowing my load. I tried to hold back to enhance the feeling but was groaning loudly and jerking my cock feverishly. Connor started slamming his cock in my ass harder and I could feel my load begin its journey through my cock.

It was coming . . . coming . . . COMING . . . COMIIINGGGG . . . My abs tensed one more time and then . . .

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK . . ."

I screamed as white goo exploded out my cock . . . shooting on my chest . . . my shoulder . . . and anywhere else it could fly.

My eyes were clenched shut. My climax was so strong, I thought for a moment that my nuts were going to come flying out as well. My entire body was rigid as the power of the orgasm slowly subsided.

Evidently Connor had stopped fucking me when I came. As my body relaxed, he leaned over and licked the cum off my chest, his cock still inside me. I barely felt his tongue, my body spent from the erotic overload.

After he had licked my chest clean, he started fucking me again. I lay there and let him continue to plunder my ass. After a few minutes, I could hear his breathing get louder and his fucking got faster. He pulled out, ripped off the condom, and came on my chest and abs, joining what was left of the cum I had already deposited there.

I was covered in thick, white cream.

Connor leaned forward and smeared his cum all over my body, like he was painting a picture. I finally opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled then reached out and put his cum coated fingers in my half open mouth.

As I licked his fingers and swallowed, I noted that his cum was very strong. Potent. It was a masculine smell and I knew I had been fucked by a real man.

Connor leaned over and kissed me.

"Javier . . ."

He paused for a minute.

"Javier, that was just . . . just . . . incredible."

I was worn out but tried to smile. After a moment, I opened my mouth to speak.

"Yeahhh . . ." and nodded weakly.

Connor kissed me again, smiled, and got off the bed. I lay there, exhausted, and thinking.

Well . . . I had done it. I had let another man persuade me to give up the most sacred part of my body.

No, not just my body. The most sacred part of my being.

I enjoyed the sex Connor and I had previously shared. But fucking me . . . well . . . that was different.

Yes, I knew I had let my lustful feelings override my pride. I knew that it was just two people sharing and giving pleasure to each other.

But I also knew that I had crossed a line. One that few people can come back from.

On that day, me . . . Javier Torres . . . became just a body for Connor's use.

Became just an ass for Connor's pleasure.

Became just another straight conquest for Connor's diary.

In other words, I was no longer just . . . Connor's buddy.

After finally fucking my ass, there was nothing new for Connor to look forward to. Routine fucking would be the order of the day.

And no straight man, who considers himself a man, would be willing to continually degrade his pride by becoming just a piece of ass to another man.

As I thought about that, I was a little sad. The thrill of the chase would be gone for Connor. And I knew the close friendship between us that started with that chase would eventually be over.

If it wasn't over already.

###

Working out was a godsend to me.

I was working harder than ever at my job. Trying to spend time with Maria and time with Connor was stressing me out.

The only time that I could let go and just do my thing was when I was pumping iron at the gym. Connor still came with me from time to time, but it was easier to work out when he wasn't there.

It had been a month since he'd fucked me, and I had done a lot of thinking about us during that time.

I didn't regret what we'd been doing. And I didn't regret giving up my ass to him. But I did regret that our friendship seemed to be more and more about sex than it was about us being friends and enjoying each other's company.

I wanted to talk with Connor about it. But frankly, he was becoming more of an irritant to me. He was more indiscrete with me at the gym with some of his comments and actions. I don't know if he didn't think people could see it or if he just didn't care. What I did know is that it made me uncomfortable. I didn't want others at the gym even thinking something might be going on between us.

So, I told Connor to lay off with the comments and touching. He apologized and stopped. But from time to time, he'd still slip and leave his hand on my ass a little longer than normal, or "accidentally" brush his hand against my cock or say stuff like "you're so hot when you do that." All in all, I was more relaxed when he wasn't around because I knew nothing would happen.

At least . . . I thought nothing would happen.

During one session, I had just finished the weights and got on the elliptical machine for my cardio. I was pumped because I had been pushing myself and I noticed that some of the ladies would look at me and smile from time to time. I would smile back, but didn't encourage anything, lest they think I was available.

After five minutes or so on the elliptical, I saw another person get on the machine next to me. I glanced at him and he smiled, nodded, and started his session. I nodded back and continued watching the show on the monitor in front of me.

"You doing okay tonight?"

Startled, I looked over at the guy. He was about my height, weighed less, and was probably in his early 40's, although he still looked rather young. He had a nice body and you could tell he worked out. It looked much like Connor's physique.

I smiled and said, "Can't complain. How about you?"

"Doing great. You look like you've been working out a while."

"Yeah, I've been here almost 2 hours. I was pumping hard tonight and am just winding down with this cardio."

His eyes looked me over carefully.

"I thought so. You look like you've been through a helluva work out. I'm impressed."

I laughed and said, "Thanks. I try to take care of myself."

He kept looking at me and seemed to be checking me out. I had turned back to my show when he spoke again.

"So, you work out by yourself? Or do you have a partner?"

I looked at him carefully and said, "Pretty much by myself. I have a friend who works out with me, but he couldn't make it tonight."

He nodded.

"I see. I was just curious. I imagine that there are lots of folks that want to work out with you, seeing as you've got such a muscular body."

He paused, and then said, "And I imagine they want a piece of it, too."

I was shocked.

"What?"

He smiled and looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude. I just meant that I imagine some people think you're hot and probably try to get you in bed with them."

His eyes looked me over appraisingly.

"And I could see why they would."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, that's flattering that you say that. But I'm not available. I have a girlfriend and am very happy with her."

"Ahhhhh . . . you have a girlfriend?"

I nodded.

"Yes. And we're very happy together."

The guy was beginning to make me nervous and I stopped the elliptical machine.

"I'm sorry, but I've got to go. Enjoy your workout."

He nodded and said, "Thanks. I appreciate it."

I turned and headed towards the dressing room.

"I'll talk to you later, Javier."

I stopped cold. Slowly, I turned around and walked back to him.

"Do I know you?"

A slow grin crept up his face.

"No. But I know you. Or at least, I know who you are."

I didn't say anything for a moment and kept looking at him. He just smiled back at me and I spoke again.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are."

He kept smiling at me.

"My name is Jason. Jason Mallory."

The name didn't mean anything to me and I was still confused.

"Well nice to meet you, Jason. How do you know me?"

"I believe we have a mutual friend. Connor Bishop."

"Connor? You know . . ." I stopped.

Then it hit me. When Connor gave me my first massage at his house, he had told me his partner was a guy named Jason. Surely this wasn't him.

Jason was just kept looking at me and smiling.

Finally, he said, "I see you realize who I am, Javier. Good. I wasn't sure how long I was going to have to keep this up."

Struggling to figure out what was going on, I said, "Keep what up? What are you talking about?"

Jason stopped his exercise and got off the machine.

"Maybe we need to talk about this a little more privately, Javier."

When I didn't reply, he said, "Let's go to the locker room."

I was starting to get a little angry.

"Look, suppose you just tell me what this is about. Obviously, you know that Connor is my workout partner and I know that Connor is your partner, or boyfriend, or whatever. So, what's there to talk about?"

Jason gave me an evil smile, leaned closer to me, and spoke quietly.

"What's there to talk about? How about . . . all the little rendezvous you two have been having at our house. Think that's worth talking about?"

Jason must have noticed the shocked look on my face. He pulled back and said, "So . . . you want to talk about this in the locker room, Javier? Or do you want to continue this conversation out here?"

I finally found my voice and said, "I don't know what you're talking about. And as far as I'm concerned, this conversation is over."

I turned around and started walking off.

"Too bad," Jason said. "I guess I'll just have to have this little chat with your girlfriend then."

I turned around and walked quickly back to Jason, putting my face in his.

"You go anywhere near my girlfriend and I'll kick your ass. She has nothing to do with this."

Jason didn't flinch.

"Maybe not. But judging from your reaction, you obviously don't want her to be aware of 'this', as you so eloquently put it."

I didn't say anything, and Jason continued.

"Look, let's keep this civil and discuss it back in the locker room. I don't want to drag your girl into this either."

His voice took an edge.

"But . . . if you don't go with me right fucking now, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I wasn't the one fucking your girlfriend, like you were fuckin my boyfriend. So, quit acting like you're some innocent party here, Javier. You're not."

I kept looking at Jason and realized he was right. Out here wasn't the right place to deal with this. I looked around and realized that some folks were beginning to take notice of us.

In a low voice, I said, "Fine. Let's go."

I headed towards the locker room and Jason followed along behind me.

As we walked in the locker room, I glanced around to see how busy it was. Fortunately, there were only a couple of guys taking showers, as I could hear the water running in the shower room. But in the dressing room, there was nobody there, except a couple of guys in one of the far areas.

I turned around to Jason and saw him smirking.

"Now I see why Connor wants you so much." I just looked at him. "You've got a very, very fuckable ass."

I fumed. "Dude, you keep talking about me and Connor. There's nothing going on between . . ."

"Javier, don't play that game with me. I know you two have been fucking around."

"Look, I don't know what Connor told you . . ."

"Connor didn't tell me anything. He doesn't know I know about you. But I saw the videos."

I didn't say anything for a moment. Videos? Surely Connor wasn't recording our meetings.

Jason's evil grin returned as he watched my mind grasp what he said.

"Yeah, Javier. Videos. Or digital videos, actually."

He paused, and that evil smile on his face returned.

"You didn't know we have security cameras in our home, did you? The fact that you didn't even notice the cameras shows how well they're concealed."

My mind was frozen, and I could feel a cloud of anxiety begin to form.

"But Connor does know about them. And he was smart enough to turn them off when you two got together. But what he doesn't know is that I can control the cameras away from the house over the Internet."

"When he'd turn them off, I'd get an e-mail notice. I'd log in and turn them on again. I've been watching you two since the first time you got together for your little massage session."

I kept silent, and Jason continued.

"From your silence, I assume you finally believe me."

A stab of fear went through me. If Jason had been watching us all this time, why was he just now confronting me? Had he told anyone else? What was it that he wanted?

Quietly, I said, "Okay, Jason. Fine. It was wrong, and we won't get together again."

Jason was silent but kept looking at me with his evil smile.

I sighed and said, "I guess it wouldn't matter that it was Connor who came on to me first, but I'm equally guilty for allowing it to happen. And even though I'm straight, I allowed him to do what he did with me and I shouldn't have given in. So, from here on out, it's over."

Jason cocked his head to one side and said, "Over? Who said anything about that?"

I flinched.

"Huh?"

"Javier, I never said anything about you not seeing Connor again. In fact, I don't care if he keeps on fucking you."

Now I was bewildered. First, he threatens to tell Maria about it and now he says he doesn't care if it keeps on. I was totally perplexed at what was going on.

"So, if you don't care, why did you bring this up? What do you want?"

Jason's evil smile returned.

"I want to fuck you."

I was stunned.

"No fucking way!"

Jason laughed.

"Why not? I've watched the videos many times. You obviously like Connor fucking you."

"Well I'm not going to let you fuck me."

"Why not?"

"I'm straight."

Jason laughed again.

"You didn't seem to care about being straight when Connor had his cock buried in your ass. You definitely like being fucked."

I hesitated.

"Look . . . what Connor and I did was our business . . ."

"When you had sex with MY man Javier, you MADE it my business."

I was silent again, and Jason continued.

"Connor and I had agreed to be monogamous, although I've suspected that he's messed around on me at times. But I'd never known for sure. Until now."

He paused.

"Connor told me several months ago that he had a straight workout partner. When I saw the first video, I was shocked. I never thought that a straight man, especially one as masculine and hot as you, would let another man go down on him. And when I saw you start to enjoy it . . . I have to admit, I thought it was hot!"

Jason's smirk returned.

"So, when I saw that Connor finally got his cock up your ass, I decided I wanted to have a ride in that sweet hole, too. Just one time."

I shook my head firmly.

"No. Not a chance."

Jason raised his eyebrows.

"Really? You're willing to risk me telling your woman what you've been doing?"

I could feel my mouth tighten.

"I TOLD you not to drag her into this."

Jason leered.

"I know what you TOLD me, Javier. But you make up your mind what's more important to you. Her not finding out what you've been up to . . . or you not giving up that hot muscle ass to me one time."

Silently, I thought about what Jason was proposing.

I was pissed that Connor didn't tell me about the recording system in his house. Of course, if Jason was telling the truth, he wasn't trying to record our time together. But he still should have told me.

And Jason. I found it hard to believe that he not only watched Connor and me but that it sounded as if he didn't give a shit what Connor did. What the hell kind of relationship did they have?

But Jason was absolutely right about one thing.

I couldn't let Maria find out about what I had been doing.

And Jason was enough of an evil bastard to tell her. At all costs, I had to keep my times with Connor from her.

But how did I know that Jason wouldn't eventually tell her? And how did I know that he wouldn't want to have sex with me more than just one time?

All questions and no answers. Jason grinned as he watched me think.

I didn't have much of a choice.

I was going to have to let him fuck me.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, Jason. Give me some time and . . ."

"NOW, Javier. I want to do it now."

"Are you crazy?" I hissed. "We can't do it now!"

"Why not?"

He looked around.

"There's hardly anybody here. And I'm sure this won't be the first-time guys have fucked around in the locker room."

I shook my head.

"No. Not now. I've got to go take a shower and get home."

Jason looked at me a moment and then that evil smile made its appearance again.

"Okay, Javier. Then you let me know when we can get together."

He paused a moment.

"But don't make me wait too long."

He leaned towards me and whispered, "Or else your sweetheart is going to end up being a very unhappy girl. And you wouldn't want that now . . . would you?"

He pulled back and winked at me.

I just looked at him and walked off.

I got my towel, soap, and shampoo out of my locker and headed to the showers. Normally, I'd take the first open one. But I wanted some privacy to think and went to one of the last stalls at the back. They had curtains and were somewhat isolated from the others.

I pulled the curtain, turned on the shower, and let the hot water flow over my body. I was still tight from my workout and the heat and steam felt good. Standing there with my head under the nozzle, I could feel my body relax as the water went down my back and chest.