Manly Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to block out all that had happened with Jason. But it was difficult as I kept thinking of Maria and how she would react if she ever found out about Connor.

I started shampooing my hair and soaping my body. The lather was smooth, and it felt great as I ran my hands down my chest, arms, back, and legs. I was feeling much better as I let the heat envelop and relax my body and my hands slid along my nearly hairless physique.

I thought I heard the shower curtain open and close. But it was hard to see or hear because I still had shampoo lather in my eyes and ears. I kept soaping my body when suddenly, I felt hands on my chest and a body touch mine from behind.

I jumped and started to turn around when I heard a familiar voice in my ear.

"Relax, Javier."

"Jason!" I hissed. "What the fuck are you doing? Get out of here!"

He kept his mouth close to my ear.

"Just relax, man. I'm going to help you out."

I started to tell him to get off me, when he whispered, "Keep your voice down, Javier. You wouldn't want anyone to know two men are in here now, would you?"

I stopped, and he continued.

"I mean, I don't care. But obviously . . . you do."

In a quieter voice, I said, "Look, just get out. I told you I wasn't going to do anything right now."

"I know you did. But the more I thought about it . . . the more I thought about fucking that perfect ass of yours . . . I decided that I wasn't going to wait."

My body tensed up and Jason's voice was cold in my ear.

"Back down, dude. This is gonna happen. Right now."

I started struggling more.

"It's gonna happen, Javier. Or I promise you, that you won't like what happens when I leave here."

His tone of voice told he was serious and I stopped struggling.

Jason could feel the change in my body and he murmured in my ear.

"That's it. Just let it go. I'm gonna make you feel realllly good."

His hands started massaging my pecs and pinching my nipples. They were slippery from the soap on them and his touching and pinching started sending waves of pleasure through me.

Despite the sensation my body was feeling, my mind was numb.

Was I actually going to let Jason do this to me? I was straight, and the idea of letting a guy fuck me that I didn't even know was sickening.

Connor was my friend and even though we had sex, at least I felt like a man with him. Jason was treating me like some prostitute he'd paid for, except my payment was in the form of hush money. It was a new feeling to me, after all the enjoyable times Connor and I had. And I didn't like it at all.

Jason's hand moved from my left pec, down my abs, to my cock. He started stroking it, while teasing my right nipple. The soap lather helped lube my cock and soon, it was getting hard as Jason's slick hand manipulated it more and more. His body was wedged tight against mine from behind and I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my ass.

Jason started nuzzling my neck and whispering in my ear.

"I knew it would be like this. Ever since I saw that first video, I knew your body would be one fantastic fuck. You have no idea how bad I've wanted this."

Waves of pleasure were starting to wash over me, and the water continued flowing down on both of us. Jason kept pumping my cock and I was trying not to lose control.

My cock was fully hard now and Jason's humping against my ass was getting stronger. Despite my resolve, I could feel my body start to react and let out a soft moan.

"Yeahhh, feels good, doesn't it?"

My breathing was getting faster, and Jason could sense the change in me.

"That's it, Javier. Give in to it, baby. Let your body tell you what to do. Let it have what it wants."

Jason stroked me harder and started trying to slide his cock between my ass cheeks. I kept flexing my ass, so he couldn't get in. But the combination of water and lather made it so slippery, it was difficult to keep his cock from sliding in little by little.

Jason could feel my ass flexing and knew I was trying to keep him out. He started a tight corkscrew motion on my cock and pinching just the tips of my nipples. He also started sucking on my neck and I groaned as the feelings overwhelmed me. I relaxed for just a moment and Jason easily pushed my legs apart on the slippery shower floor.

"C'mon, Javier," he murmured in my ear. "Relax baby and let me in. I'll make you feel good . . . just like Connor did."

I was breathing so hard, it was difficult for me to talk.

"Jas . . . Jason . . . c'mon. . . don't do this, man."

I reached back to pull his cock out of my ass crack, but my hand only touched his cock before he pushed it away.

Jason's cock was sliding easily in my ass crack now that my legs were spread. I don't know how big his cock was, but every time his head slid over my tight hole, I would moan. Jason laughed when he heard it.

"C'mon, Javier, let me in."

I shook my head.

"You know it feels good, man. You know you want it. We both know it."

Jason's cock head kept rubbing my hole and I could feel it begin to ease open just a little.

Evidently, Jason could feel it too. He spoke in a low, soothing voice.

"Relax, baby. It's okay. Just let me slide in."

I didn't respond and kept moaning as his cock rubbed my hole.

"C'mon . . . let me in, baby. You know you want this. Your ass needs my cock, baby. Just let me slide it in. We'll have one sweet fuck, Javier. And you'll feel soooooo good."

Jason's soft voice was hypnotic.

The more he spoke, the more my hole relaxed and started to open. I was on sexual overload and it began to overpower my resistance to him. My entire body started to relax.

I slowly leaned forward against the wall, legs spread, asshole opening up, and Jason's cock in my ass crack. I was all but asking him to fuck me.

I could sense Jason smile as I leaned forward. He pulled my hard ass cheeks apart. My hole was winking at him and he gently rubbed it with his finger. The feelings were so strong, I started gasping as he lightly played with it.

Little by little, it was opening up so that Jason could slide his cock in and fuck my ass.

Jason rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack a couple of more times. Then I felt him place the head of his cock on my hole and push forward.

There was a small pop and I groaned as my hole opened up and his thick meat went in. Remembering my time with Connor, I tried to breathe deep as he penetrated me.

I heard Jason groan too, as the full length of his cock went in my ass. It wasn't as big as Connor's, but it was big enough.

He didn't move for several seconds and, as before, it felt as it my ass was stuffed. The pain was still just as great though and I started to move my ass slowly, to alleviate it.

As I did, I could feel it pull on Jason's cock and he began moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, Javier! That feels great! Keep doing it."

"Fucker," I gasped. "I'm not doing it to make you feel good. My goddamn ass hurts."

I heard Jason moan a little more and then he grabbed my hips.

"Wait a minute. Let me do it."

I stopped, and Jason began to pull his cock out slowly. He was almost out, when he pushed it back in, just as slow. It was still painful and every time he pushed back in, I gave a little yelp.

The water from the shower kept cascading down on us, but I was afraid to turn it off for fear anyone else in the showers would hear us. Jason moved in slow strokes and after a few minutes, my ass opened up and he started fucking me faster.

I could feel a twinge of pleasure as he fucked but I didn't want him to know that. He said he only wanted to fuck me once and I didn't want him to think he would get a repeat performance. So, I kept silent as he held on to my hips and fucked me.

Unfortunately, my body had other ideas. The more Jason fucked, the more he sent wave after wave of delirious pleasure through me. I could hear myself start to moan and I knew it was the same feeling of ecstasy that came over me when Connor fucked me. I started pushing back against Jason as his cock hit my hard ass again and again.

Jason reached around with one hand, grabbed my cock, and started stroking it. His other hand grabbed my pec and he started squeezing it. As he did so, I could feel him pounding my ass harder.

"Yeah, I knew you'd get into it," he said. "When Connor started fucking you, it didn't take long for you to let loose."

He laughed and in a lust filled voice, said, "You may be straight, but this hot muscle ass of yours loves to get fucked!"

His hand was jerking my cock rapidly and he started fucking me faster.

As our coupling got quicker, he leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Now I see why Connor didn't want to share you with me. You're the best fuck I've ever had."

Even with the state of pleasure I was in, I didn't like the sound of that. I was about to turn around and put a stop to this when my nuts started to tighten rapidly. I knew I was about to blow and my body went on autopilot.

I pushed Jason's hand away and started jerking my cock myself. I could feel the cum starting to seep up through my cock and was moments away from blasting it out.

Jason pounded my ass faster, until suddenly, I heard a high-pitched squeal. He slammed my ass hard one more time and then squeezed my hips tightly.

I could feel him shooting his load in my ass, and he erratically jerked his hips forward a couple of times. His final slam on my ass was enough to take me over the edge.

My cum burst out of my cock and splattered all over the shower wall. Shot after shot of white, creamy juice surged out and started dripping down after it hit the wall.

As Jason's orgasm subsided, he pulled out of my ass and leaned back against the wall. I was so wiped from the sex, I just slid down on my ass, sore though it was. My eyes were closed, and I just let the water run down on top of me.

After a few minutes, I opened them, leaned over to turn off the water, and then looked over at Jason.

He'd slid down the wall as well. He was leaning back against it, his legs stretched out in front of him. He smiled weakly at me.

"Well . . . that was . . . more than I expected."

I didn't say anything and just stared at him.

My feelings of anger came back, and I wanted to kick his ass, although I was too tired to do anything then. When I found my voice, I spoke quietly.

"Okay motherfucker. You got what you wanted. It's over."

Jason kept looking at me.

"Yep. That's all I wanted, Javier. We're even now."

"Even?" I hissed. "This was about getting even with me?"

"No. It was about getting even with Connor. He's the one that broke our agreement. Not me."

I shook my head.

"You two are some seriously fucked up people. I hope I never see either of you again."

Jason looked perplexed.

"Why are you mad at Connor? He didn't do anything wrong to you."

"Are you serious? He didn't tell me about your cameras and that's why I ended up getting fucked by a complete stranger!"

"Well, yes, he probably should have done that. But it's not as if he purposely tried to record your escapades. He tried to prevent that."

When I didn't say anything, he went on.

"If you're going to be mad at anyone, Javier, be mad at yourself."

Shocked, I said, "Me?"

Jason nodded.

"Yes, you. Whether you face facts or not, the fact is that you like having sex with men. If it wasn't with Connor, it could have been with someone else. And if you're going to hide that from others, then you take the risk that someone is going to eventually find out. And possibly take advantage of it."

"That isn't Connor's fault. Or even my fault. It's yours. Because it was your decision to take the risk."

I stood up slowly.

"Whatever, man. But this is all done and over with. You hear me?"

Jason looked up at me and didn't reply.

I leaned over and spoke in a biting whisper.

"Understand this. If you go anywhere NEAR my girlfriend, or she hears anything about this, I will find you. And I will fuck you up."

I saw fear in Jason's eyes and gave him a cold smile.

"That's right. Fuck. You. Up. I might go to prison for the rest of my life, but I will SERIOUSLY fuck you up." I paused. "Count on it."

I threw open the shower curtain and walked back to my locker, leaving Jason on the floor of the shower.

My ass was sore, but I walked upright without any hesitation. I might have gotten fucked in the ass, but I was still a man.

I opened my locker and started drying off. Despite what had happened in the shower, I started to think about Connor, Jason, and the whole situation. I was still angry at Connor. And especially at Jason. But as I dried off, I started to think about what Jason said.

What really pissed me off was that, in a lot of ways, he was right.

I could blame Connor and Jason for what happened to me. But I only gave in to Jason's blackmail so that Maria wouldn't find out that I had sex with Connor. And if I had not let Connor seduce me in the first place, I never would have been in the position I was in to let Jason threaten me.

So, once I got over the anger of letting Jason fuck me, my course of action seemed obvious. I needed to end my friendship with Connor.

But that was easier said than done.

I had never had a friend like Connor who genuinely cared for me. All the support and good words he gave me. Willingness to give of his time. Gifts to show me he thought I was special.

And yes, the thrill of being a person that was physically and sexually desired by others. I had never experienced that with any other guy.

It was only the sex that threw our friendship out of whack.

But the sex. The sex.

No matter how I tried to deny it, I had to admit that sex with Connor was great. Hell, if I was completely honest, I'd have to admit that even Jason's fucking ended up feeling good. I just didn't like the fact that I was forced into it.

What was it Jason said? That my ass loved to be fucked?

Well . . . maybe so. But no matter what my ass liked, I wasn't going to become just a 'piece of ass' to anyone. Man or woman.

I finished getting dressed and started out of the locker room. As I passed through the gym, I could almost see Connor over at the bench press, shouting encouragement to me, and telling me how good I did. That made me smile.

As I walked out the door, I knew I wouldn't end my friendship with Connor. Nor would I tell him about what happened with Jason. I had put the fear of God in Jason and I felt sure he would never try to blackmail me again. Especially since I meant what I said about what would happen if he told Maria.

So, if Connor and I could just get back to the friendship we had and learn not to let the sex become all consuming, I knew we'd be fine.

And our friendship could survive.

Whether it 'would' survive was the question.