All Comments on 'Manly Persuasion Ch. 03'

by Ryan Carlyle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Straight Seduction Fail!

I guess good for Javier, and to bad for Connor. Its to bad Connor decided to turn into such a selfish prick in the end, it seems to have backfired big-time. He destroyed a good friendship in the end! You could sense early on that he was falling in love with Javier. Another unrequited love story, and kind of a disappointing ending. I didn't see it working out this way at all. Some guys just can't get past the ego, macho bullshit even when the M/M sex is smoldering Hot! Maybe if Connor would have been a bit more versatile and given up his own ass, instead of being such a dominant top, that would have allowed Javier to keep some dignity and turned the tables. I'm also surprised that neither Connor or Jason decided to enlighten Maria just out of spite. But Javier would have likely followed through with his strong warning to Jason! Straight Guys, go figure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Selfishness Unrewarded

I wish that Javier did not have to go through that selfish bullshit from Connor. That would certainly turn me off too. Making love involves both giving and receiving. Too much of one without the other is bad for both parties. Apparently Javier has found that elusive balance with his wife. It sounds like he could just as easily have found it with the right man too. That doesn't make him gay or straight - just human. Lovely story.

PG564EPG564Eabout 6 years ago
A fine series

Wow! Loved how you injected real life back into your tale. Very true to life, there are magical moments of change, learning, embracing our constantly changing situations.

I think your a gifted writer man. Skilled, and hope you sharing this talent with the world.

Ryan CarlyleRyan Carlyleabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

For those who have commented, I am glad you enjoyed the entire story. People always end up loving or hating the last part and ending. What is ironic is that this is based on a true story of a friend of mine.

So, if nothing else, I hope people see the complex nature of working through one's sexuality. My friend shared these experiences with me, wanting to preserve in writing memories that were an important part of his life. He never had any intention of me writing a story about it, until I suggested it would make a good one. Once I finished it and he read it, he was happy with the result. Although he did ask how I did the sex scenes, since I was not there with him and Connor! I had to explain the concept of narrative license to him, and he laughed and laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He's not straight and he will have sex with a man again

Javier is bisexual, but seems to lean more towards women. Not really sure though since he never in all these months had a sex scene with Maria. Married her without telling her the truth it will come out sometime. It's only been 5 years the itch will return or Maria will start pegging him. Or she will cheat in him since he seems to be down for the count after a few minutes of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LOVE your stories!! You're an amazing writer!!

I NEVER leave reviews, but like the title says, you're an AMAZING writer!! I had to leave a review! You REALLY know how to pull a reader in along for the ride! I have ALL your stories except "Mario's Massage". The only reason I haven't read it is because once I do, I'll have no other entries left of your stories to read!!! Lol! I never want your stories to end! I loved the ending of "Manly Persuasion", but "Straight Tequila" seems like it isn't quite finished just yet. Maybe because it's my FAVORITE story of yours, I just don't want it end!! I hope you continue writing..You have serious talent! Coming from a woman, you're one of my new favorite authors on this site!!

Ryan CarlyleRyan Carlyleabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You Anonymous "AmazIng Writer"

You are so very kind to say that! Thank you very much.

I am glad you have enjoyed the stories. I wrote several of them so many years ago, but revised them when I was self-publishing. I no longer write or publish, and still got requests from fans the last year for different work. So, I decided to just publish them all in one place that I could refer people to.

I often get requests to write a sequel to "Straight Tequila". I wish I could accede to the requests, but I simply do not write anymore. I've had some writers contact me and ask if they could write sequels or "off" stories on the characters or plot and they are more than welcome to do so. So maybe someone will do that one day.

Again, thank you for your kind words. I am most appreciative!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
(From Selurong) [My Literotica account is pending approval]

Your writing was so riveting and true to life. It really opens up the psychology and chemistry of what happens with straight men into gay sex. Glad your friend was open-minded enough to have his story published. It also teaches us valuable lessons, on how to maintain your pride, dignity, sometimes losing it or regaining it again and shows both the bright and dark sides of men. Thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's basically realistic for the "seduction meets needs" aspect. I've had several relationships with straight dudes and even kept a lifelong friend who made me 5 times "uncle". When I was younger I sometimes let my hunger mess-up a bit the guy I was after, though I never had a complaint ;-) We were not flakes, dudes used own their decisions and keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous