Mannequin Demo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to try her cunt," said Jennings. He gave Lexi one last thrust and a rough slap on the arse before pulling out and moving over to me. "Did you give them both the same features and measurements inside?"

"We gave them slight difference, for variety," said Rob as he took the opportunity to take Jennings' place behind Lexi but I couldn't see which hole he stuck his glistening cock into.

"That's good," said Jennings as he pulled me upright and then turned me around and pushed me back onto the table and laid me out with my arse just hanging off the edge. My tits stood proudly almost vertical. Jennings mauled my tits roughly as he slipped into my well-used cunt, quickly building a steady rhythm. "Yes, very nice," he said between thrusts, "variety is very important."

Without changing my expression or moving my eyes, I watched his face as he fucked me. This was the first time I had been able to see the face of one of the men as they used my body for their pleasure. They used me like - exactly like - a sex toy. I was there for their pleasure, to be used however they liked. Any hole, as rough as they liked, until they cum and cast me aside. At that thought, I immediately climaxed. I don't know how but I managed not to change my expression or allow my body to shudder violently as I desperately wanted to but I couldn't prevent my cunt from clamping down involuntarily on Jennings' hard poisoning cock. I hoped he wouldn't notice or would put it down as another feature in our new fuck dolls but there was no way I could control that particular physical response.

Before long, I felt Jennings cumming deep inside me as he kissed and nibbled on my nipples. Soon afterwards, Rob groaned as he pumped the Lexi doll full of his cum.

"Well," said Rob as he gasped to catch his breath, "I trust you're satisfied with the trial?"

"I'm very impressed," said Jennings as his softening cock fell out of my slick cunt. "I would barely be surprised if they really were women."

"Um, well, actually."

"What do you mean?" asked Miss Evans, angrily.

"Well, we thought it would be more convincing if we gave you a comparison between one doll and one, um model," said Rob, apologetically.

Jennings and Evans looked at me and Lexi perplexed. I was still on my back on the conference table and Lexi was in a doggy position on the floor, her elbow joints locked straight.

"It must be the blonde," said Miss Evans, "I said from the start the brunette wasn't believable."

"You can't be serious," said Jennings to Rob, still incredulous.

"Well, yes, I'm afraid I am. Um, in fact, I would like to introduce you to Nikki Roberts, the lead engineer on the project. Nikki?"

I waited a couple of beats and then came to life, standing up and turning to the two investors, holding my hand out.

"Pleased to meet you both," I said with a smile.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for what I said!" said Miss Evans.

"That's okay, I know my body is unusually proportioned," I said as I shook her hand.

Jennings was still staring, his jaw hanging wide in disbelief.

"I can't believe you let me—"

I glanced at Rob as it hadn't been the plan to let him and all the other men in the room fuck me but I thought I'd be diplomatic.

"We wanted to give you a comparison."

I realised I was smiling.

"But you let me fuck your mouth. You let me fuck your cunt!"

I just kept smiling and nodded.

He looked down at his cock, which was once again rampant and bigger than I'd seen it.

"I haven't fucked your arse," he said, almost hopeful.

I froze, my expression unchanged. I allowed my eyes to glaze over.

"Now, come on, " said Miss Evans, "I'm sorry my dear, he didn't mean that," she patted my shoulder but I didn't react.

Mr Jennings smiled as he caught on.

"I don't think I've offended her," he said, his smile like that of a shark as he approached me and started moving me into a doggy pose on the floor.

He placed his large spongey cock head at the entrance of my little pink balloon knot and I concentrated on relaxing my muscles as he slowly increased pressure. When the head finally slipped inside, he grabbed hold of my hips and mercilessly thrust forward to the base in one movement.

I cleared my mind and imagined I was somewhere else as he brutally fucked my sore, used bum hole. I think he used me even more forcefully and brutally than he did the Lexi doll's arsehole or my throat or cunt. It was all I could do to internalise any vocalisation but I almost widened my eyes from the pain.

"You're quite a bit tighter than the doll," said Mr Jennings between thrusts. "I like it - can the next version be more like you?"

I kept silent and non-responsive as he used my body for his pleasure but Rob answered his question.

"We have a number of options the customer may choose from. I'll make sure we match the next demo version you use to Nikki."

"Good. Because her arse really is excellent."

My painfully erect nipples were barely an inch above the carpet and gave a considerable shudder with every thrust of his hard cock.

Everyone in the room was rapt by the spectacle we were performing.

Mr Jennings started slapping my arse forcefully and gave a huge roar as I felt spurt after spurt of his hot cum explode over my anal walls.

"Oh, yes! Perfect," he crowed as he pulled his softening cock out of my rigid body with a soft plop.

He moved round until he could see my face and then gave another sharp, unexpected slap to my firm bum cheek.

"Remarkable. That's a real skill you have there, to refrain from responding to sudden stimuli. You can come alive again now."

I had been so nasty with this man and the others in the room, a really nasty idea struck me when I was released from my unresponsive state - I turned and took Mr Jennings' messy cock into my mouth, licking and sucking him clean.

There were gasps from our audience and then an impromptu applause.

"Good God," said Mr Jennings, breathlessly, "Yes, I thought a much - we should definitely look into an animatronic tongue in the next model of the doll. And maybe some suction too."

I finished licking him clean and stood up.

"We'll start work on it immediately, Mr Jennings," I said with a smile.

"Does that mean we have a deal?" asked Rob.

"I should say so. Especially if Nikki here will consent to modelling for a doll of her own."

I thought of what it would be like to have clones of my body and likeness out there being used by hundreds or even thousands of men to bring them pleasure. I also thought of the commission I knew the other models were getting - 5% of all sales of their model.

"It would be a pleasure," I said happily.

"Then it's a deal," said Mr Jennings and there was another spontaneous applause.

"I hope you don't mind providing a comparison with your own doll when she's ready," said Mr Jennings.

"Of course!" I said enthusiastically.

12