All Comments on 'Mannequin X'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story; please do a sequel

Good story; thanks for writing and sharing! Suggestions for a sequel (feel free to use if you want): to make sure that the mannequin Mary is the same as the real thing for sex, every man in the company plus their male friends, plus volunteers, fuck Mary and her mannequin in the pussy, mouth, and ass multiple times, during the development product testing stage. During development, every one of her male coworkers fucks her ass every day, and she does ass to mouth for them. Then during 3 weeks of testing, 15 men per day get to fuck mary in all holes, with ass to mouth. All sex is bareback and come inside. Much of it is filmed for instructional and sales videos. the sex includes DP and 3P of Mary, multiple per day. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mammequin x

Wrong place...this really out to be reluctance/non-consent.

It's also highly abusive, and I would have though so ten years ago as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great "ENF" story

33% exhibitionism

33% reluctance

33% Mind Control

with a good touch of humor in it!

So, the category is correct.

Although I usually like stories more rough,

with more of shyness, I love Mary's story.

Thanks @AnonymousPerv for this moment.

... and for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You totally earned your 5-star rating on this one. It was a unique idea and the characters had a lot of depth to them.

I really enjoyed it and would like to hear more of Mary's adventures as a mannequin with her creepy boss, manipulative boss.

I'm not that big a fan of 5-inch aureoles (or however you spell that).

permanaturalpermanaturalalmost 6 years ago

Personally, I would consider Fetish to be more appropriate, but the current category marginally makes sense I guess. Some of these stories are hard to place. I've not really read any stories in NonConsent, but this definitely doesn't seem like it'd fit there, she could have stopped it at any time. Though, if there was an "All part of the job" category this would fit there. There's a ton of work related stories that otherwise tend to cross category boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you're doing an ENF story, you need to emphasize the EMBARRASSED in ENF. She needs to be mortified at the idea of being naked in front of other people for her to be embarrassed, but if she's mortified at the idea, you then need to have a compelling reason why she would do it. In this case, she just folded with a few words. So what I read from that is, she's not actually that embarrassed, except the author keeps trying to pretend she is. Just doesn't quite click.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It does have some non-consent elements to it, but I liked how Bill handled it once everyone was gone. Pretty great concept, pretty great read!

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

These reluctant type stories are always so tasty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.