Mannequin X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is correct," said Mark. "Our coworker, Mary, who has been an incredible asset to the team in the development of this project, is posing for us today. We want you to see, up close, just how much our product looks like a real person. We are so confident, we think it will be difficult for you to select which of these two is the mannequin."

The woman, Miss Greentree, began to laugh. "I'll be damned. That really is amazing. Well, come on, do tell!"

"No," said Bill. "We mean it. We are going to leave you guessing. However, as we can tell you are already impressed with both of them, I suggest we move to discussing the contract, so that we can move forward on the production phase. We can be running within thirty days."

Miss Greentree didn't even get a chance to voice her opinion before Mr. Thompson said, "Done. The terms you expressed in your email. If that's what you want, fine. Have your people write it up and send it to me."

I could tell Bill and Mark were wanting to jump off their feet to celebrate. This contract was worth several million to start, and our client was going to let us write the terms? We were going to be locked in for a long, long time if this took off.

"Hold on a minute," said Miss Greentree. "I'd like to inspect these mannequins more closely."

She walked over to Cindy's likeness first and bent over, staring closely at the flesh of the mannequin's breasts. She was inches from one of the nipples.

"This looks quite real," she said. "May I?" She turned to look at Bill.

"Oh.. uh.. well.. uh... I guess...," he said.

The woman grabbed both breasts of the mannequin, then twisted the nipples. In every way, the flesh responded as if it were genuine, at least it appeared so from my awkward point of view. The scene was occurring a bit off to my side. I think I saw Miss Greentree lick a nipple briefly.

"Now this one," she said, making her way to me. "This is the one I suspect is the mannequin. Breasts look as if they were designed by a perverted kid out of college, no doubt the work of a young, virginal nerd. You certainly did a good job making them look real, though."

The woman brazenly bounced my left tit as she continued speaking, "Seriously, this is just amazing for being a fake. She feels as real as the other one here. Too much!"

Miss Greentree bent down and began sucking very hard on the end of my nipple. It took every ounce of concentration to not break my pose while Bill gasped at me, mouthing an apology. I could see Lucas drooling, with a bulge in his pants. Angie and Mark just stood there, stunned to see me subjected to such an act, yet unsure how to address it.

"So, which do you think it is?" asked Mr. Thompson. "The first or the second one?"

"I'm going to settle on this one, just like I said," said Miss Greentree, releasing her oral grip from my nipple. "This one is the mannequin." She tapped me on the shoulder, turning to the rest.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I shifted back from my position. "You're wrong," I said. "I'm Mary, the head graphic designer."

"Oh, isn't that delightful!" shouted Mr. Thompson, clapping his hands together.

"Oh, honey, I am so sorry. I thought you weren't real." Miss Greentree gave one of those over-dramatic, fake concerned looks. "I hope you didn't take offense to anything I said. You really are quite something."

"I can't believe you sucked my nipple!" Never-mind her comments.

"Well, to be fair, I sucked hers, too," she said, motioning at Mannequin X. "And I thought she was the real girl."

"But you knew you would be sucking a real woman's breasts, by doing both of ours."

"I suppose I did," she said.

I wasn't sure how to respond. Miss Greentree was so assertive in her statement. Pragmatic. She didn't leave much room for response.

"Well, how would you like it if someone sucked your nipple without permission?" I asked. Though I said these words, I realized I wasn't really embarrassed by the whole situation. In fact, I kind of enjoyed everyone focusing their attention on me as I spoke.

"I am sorry if I offended you. If it's any consolation, you have a delightful body. Thank you for being so confident in your work as to express it this way. It is very impressive."

Miss Greentree seemed genuinely apologetic... for a Southern woman.

"Well, thank you," I said, calming down, accepting this as the best result of the altercation.

Mark now clapped his hands together and interrupted, "Well, how about we take a moment to address the terms of the agreement. Mary, would you mind sitting in for this?"

"Not at all," I said.

Everyone took their seats, while I struggled to figure out how I was going to cover myself. Bill had taken my clothes out of the room, after all. I finally just sat down across from Lucas, in between Miss Greentree and Mr. Thompson. All three continued to stare at my tits, as they practically rested on the table.

"Thank you so much," whispered Lucas, across from me. I gave him a stare, but grinned it off. I wasn't sure what to think, or how to behave.

Bill went straight in to passing papers around and within ten minutes, Mark had everyone signing things. During the course of the meeting, I couldn't help but outstretch my hands and wrap them over nipples, pushing my tits in. It gave the impression of modesty - an image of trying to cover the nipples - but I knew, due to the sheer size of my breasts, it also came off very sexual. I suppose I was challenging myself for the attention.

Finally, Mr. Thompson seized the moment. "Hey, do you mind if I touch the mannequin? I'd like to see how close it feels to the real thing, too."

No one objected and he proceeded to fondle Cindy's likeness in all manner of inappropriate ways. Everywhere passed as human in his opinion. "This is outstanding," he said. He looked over at me. "I don't suppose you would be willing to allow me to compare? Just the flesh, next to each other?"

I understood exactly what he wanted and looked to everyone in the room, who all seemed to prod me on with nods of enthusiasm. I stood up and made my way to Mr. Thompson. A moment later, he took one of my breasts, as well as the mannequin's, into each of his hands and began squeezing.

"I can't tell which is more real. Incredible." He leaned down and sucked the nipple of the mannequin. Once I processed what he was doing, I almost retreated, but he moved to me too quickly and took my right nipple hard into his mouth. Everyone was watching me getting blatantly molested.

I thrust my breasts out further and allowed Mr. Thompson to suck them harder. I can't explain why I liked it so much, or why the tingling feeling began. Thoughts of me masturbating in front of the room flashed in my mind, getting me hornier. Imagining everyone naked, watching me, maybe even fucking me. I was having very erotic, dirty thoughts while this man molested me. I masturbated with some frequency, but never did I engage in such thoughts of depravity... until now.

"Do you mind if I compare vaginas?" Mr. Thompson asked, as he pulled away from my nipple.

"Wait, what?" I asked. Before I could process his shocking question, I felt his left hand slide up the base of my pussy. His opposite hand was on Mannequin X.

Instead of objecting, I just froze. I literally froze. More-so than when playing the role of statue or a mannequin. I couldn't believe a stranger was getting away with fingering me in front of my coworkers. No one came to my rescue. Instead, they looked on as if they were the ones who were the victims, shocked and helpless.

"Does her mouth feel real?" asked Miss Greentree.

"They really did match everything to the very last detail," said Mr. Thompson, while still fondling me. "Miss Greentree, you should maybe experience this."

Again, the woman got up and walked toward me. She was smiling and seductive in her pace.

"How can a mannequin possibly feel like the real thing?" she asked to Mr. Thompson. "Let me taste."

"Uh, the product isn't really intended for sexual purposes," interrupted my boss.

Finally, someone says something! Both the investors looked over at him.

"Of course these mannequins will be used for that," said Miss Greentree, to my surprise. I expected that comment more from a man. She continued, "To make the products this perfect, and then not expect it to happen, would be naive. Hell, it will likely be the number one reason for sales. I need to ask though. Is it possible to make the mannequin look like this girl?" She pointed at me.

Mr. Thompson grabbed my tit, giving it a healthy squeeze. Then he tugged on the end of the nipple. "Yes, some people may prefer this kind of figure."

Finally, I managed to find my voice. "Um, sir? I uh... might not like the idea of having my likeness used for that kind of thing."

"But why not? You're perfect for it!" he countered.

I shook my head. "That may be, sir, but the idea of it..."

"Just look at you. Your pouty lips, that soft chin, those large, beautiful green eyes. Open your mouth, I want to see." For some reason, I did. "Oh yes. See? I think that's just perfect for oral."

Mr. Thompson looked back at the boys at the table. "So you even scan facial structure, right? And the mouth? To mimic the real thing exactly? That's why Mannequin X, the girl here, can have her jaw move up and down?"

"That's what we did for this prototype, yes. Allowing the jaw mobility makes it more realistic, we discovered. We swear, you cannot tell the model's features from Mannequin X's. The same would be true for Mary here, if she had a mannequin fashioned after her."

"Please, guys!" I yelled. "Stop thinking about using me like that." Funny I said that while having my tits sucked, my pussy manhandled and a pervert looking down my throat, wondering if I had good oral skills.

"I'm guessing you're very gifted at sucking cock," Mr. Thompson said, making eye contact with me. "I can see you have the kind of structure that's well suited for deep-throating. Am I right?"

"How would you know that?" I asked, trailing off with, "How would I know that?"

"Some of us are experienced, my dear," he said, giving my nipple another tug. Then, he gently pushed me down at the shoulders, drawing my knees to the floor. "Would you mind demonstrating? So that we can show these gentlemen how the finished product should have oral cavities constructed identically to yours? They're much better than the other girl's."

I glanced at everyone in the room. Some looked excited, others mortified. I wanted to protest, but the rude man pulled out a ten-inch bone and shoved it directly into my mouth. I had to force myself to open wide, to fit it in all the way down my throat without gagging. I knew it must have looked silly in front of my coworkers.

So, here's the thing. Other than freezing, Shelly and I also learned other party tricks while growing up. One was sword swallowing, which I found to be incredibly easy. One only had to relax the throat, specifically the gag reflexes, to allow the object to slide in. Maybe it was experience from our other talent that made it easy for us, but yeah, Shelly and I could have worked a circus.

"See? She makes it easy and pleasant. The base of my cock is fully to her mouth."

Everyone positioned themselves to see more clearly. When a dick is that far down one's throat, I speculated that it was best not to pull it out fast, and Mr. Thompson's forceful application prevented me from releasing it gently. I remained in place, allowing my colleagues to watch on.

"Cindy can't do that," whispered Lucas in disbelief.

"What did you just say?" demanded Mark. Angie tugged gently at her husband's arm to calm him down. "Honey, uh... we kind of met at work, too," she whispered.

"I don't care if he fucked the help, but if Cindy can't deep-throat, then using another model would be practical" Mark looked back at me. It appeared the boss wasn't concerned that Lucas had sex on company time, but rather what Cindy's physical talents were and were not limited to.

I finally managed to wrangle Mr. Thompson's cock out of my throat and mouth. "Look, you guys," I said, while holding his huge shaft in my left hand. "I agreed to model here today, but I don't know about..."

Bill saved me this time, breaking in, "Hey, all the paperwork's signed. We're going to move forward with this one, as planned." - He pointed at Mannequin X- "But we will continue developing new models. Why don't you all leave me and Mary here, and let me speak with her privately over this matter? I'm sure, ultimately, we will respect her wishes."

Lucas was most visibly upset to be leaving, but everyone smiled and said their good-byes, leaving Bill and I alone in the meeting room once again. I was back on my feet, but still naked. I liked it, but I didn't like the idea of being an exact replica for what was essentially a sex doll. Was this ever about fashion, I wondered?

I started the conversation. "Bill, I know what you're going to ask, and I don't know-"

He strolled forward, getting closer. "Listen, Mary. Just relax a minute. I want you to listen to me and hear me out, without interruption. I have to confess something to you."

I arched back, confused. Confess something? What?

Now Bill was the one blushing, while it appeared I was over my humiliation. He stopped a few feet from me and looked me in the eye. "Mary, the reason I asked before - for you to consider how long our friendship has been - is because it's important that I know I can trust you with this information."

I was a tad confused, but reassured him. "You can trust me with anything, Bill."

He breathed out, heavy. "Well, sometimes, information can change friendships. I want you to know, that no matter what you do with this information, I will always treat you respectfully."

I don't know what it was, but there was a look of deep shame on Bill. I had expected him to try convincing me to model for the company. Instead, he was acting strange.

"Look," he sighed. "This would be easier if you allowed me to explain it to you while... uh... you know... when you're like a statue..."

That caught me off guard a bit and he could see I thought the request was odd.

"Mary, when you're in a pose like that, I know you are capable of staying frozen. By listening to my story this way, you won't have any instant physical reactions. That will make it easier for me to tell you this. You could just hear me out - all the way through - processing the information - and kind of listen and think on it."

"Is that what you need to me to do?" I asked. "I mean, if it will get you to come out with it already."

"It would help a lot, yes."

I hadn't yet thought to put clothes on, but I was feeling good about being naked and brave. Besides, I kind of enjoyed the gazes I had received from everyone, including Bill's. I admit it turned me on a little, and I hadn't known that about myself.

"Alright, sure. I'll give you that pose we started with at the meeting. Standing, tits jutting out," I joked.

He chuckled. "Yours certainly do."

I accepted the compliment and minutes later, I was in the pose and already relaxing. I let Bill speak, while I listened, stiff as stone.

"The first few times I saw you doing this," Bill said. "Playing a frozen statue... I never thought much of it. Just the quirky behaviors of young kids, I thought. But do you remember that sophomore year of college? You and your friend volunteered to help the cheerleading squad with some routine. Remember that?"

I was in pose, so I wasn't going to respond. I also hoped that by not responding, it would get Bill to feel comfortable about telling me exactly what was bothering him. Of course I remembered the routine Shelly and I took part in. It was loads of fun, that had us utilizing our "statue" performance talents.

"After you did that one routine with them, where you stood motionless and the cheerleader ripped off your sweater - uh, I think it was a copy of the opposing team's sweater - anyway, my mind just went off from there... I started having dreams..."

Bill's voice trailed off, but I stayed stoic, never flinching, allowing him to get it out. I could tell there was deep concern in his voice, like he was scared to tell me this information. By remaining frozen, I was letting him know it was okay for him to continue. As I gazed on, unfocused on anything,d yet focused on everything, I absorbed what he said.

"And now, finally, here you are. I guess... I need you to know... that I have somehow developed a fetish for this. This very thing you are allowing me to witness."

What was he getting at? Fetish?

"After I watched you and your attractive friend doing this, I held that image in my mind a long time. I always thought it would be so amazing for a woman to do that for a man."

I did this for everyone, I was thinking.

"You are beautiful, Mary. Way too young, and out of my league, of course," he laughed. "But I have always dreamt of seeing you performing in this frozen state again... totally naked. There is something incredibly erotic about it. I never in my life thought I would experience this."

He stepped closer. I let him. I never realized Bill crushed on me this way, or any way, for that matter. He had never been inappropriate, or shown any signs of being affectionate.

"If you'll allow me to touch them, just promise to stay like this. Don't move. Just... let me touch them... but only if you permit me. It would be a literal dream come true of mine. So Mary, I am going to do this. If you are okay with this, please... stay in your pose. Your wonderful, exotic pose. Otherwise, feel free to stop me."

With my tits arched out, he came behind me and slowly lifted his hands. They were warm... soft. He squeezed the bottom of the heavy mounds, then walked his fingers to the tips of my nipples. He gently rubbed this tips with his index fingers, in small circles.

"Just listen to me while I touch you, Mary. You do this so well, and I want you to think about this: just as I am doing now - rubbing you, taking pleasure from you - others will do to your likeness, if you model for us. We could have models of your body around the world by Summer. Doesn't it turn you on? To think of all the men that will do things like this to your body?"

He squeezed harder now, wrapping his index fingers and thumbs around my nipples, tugging. His talk was making me wet. I imagined people molesting the image of me in various ways, much like Bill was doing now.

Bill was a genius. Not only was he getting off, and getting me off, he was also selling me on the idea. He was working, after all. I laughed, finally breaking pose. "You devil," I said. "You were always working, just while I was beginning to enjoy that."

Bill smiled, "Good," he said. "Because if you want it to go further, all you have to do is get in any pose, and I will use you until I am satisfied."

I stopped giggling, looking at him directly. I almost said something, but then hesitated. The floor was carpeted and frequently cleaned. I'd seen it so many times in video clips, I had to do it. I got in the doggy style position. I said nothing, putting my head forward, opening my mouth wide.

My breasts hung low to the floor and that's where he started, massaging them, groping them. He reached one hand to my soaking pussy and inserted a finger, maybe two. I'd broken my hymen years ago, but this was the first time anything had been inserted in there that didn't go in by my own hand.

Bill dropped his pants, displaying a cock that was fatter than Mr. Thompson's, though a couple inches shorter. I was happy with the length. It was more comfortable than Mr. Thomson's.

I didn't move one fucking muscle, but my jaw was manipulated as he shoved that meat in my face. Soon, he was pumping rhythmically, as if this were a practiced art. Damn, it felt amazing having Bill's cock in my mouth, especially like this. It was permissive, yet it played on the fringes. It was an agreement. I would take whatever he would give.