Mannequin X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he pulled out and walked around me. Gripping my ass, he found his spot and pushed in. The first time the inner walls of my pussy had ever felt a cock. A real cock. I came instantly. If it weren't for my years of experience and hours of training, I certainly would have succumbed to moving externally. While the inside of my pussy throbbed and reacted violently, on the outside I was a statue.

Bill's thrusting of that perfect hard cock sent me into orgasm after orgasm. Surely, he felt it on his dick, I thought. Why wouldn't he cum already? The walls of my vagina were fighting to push him out, as he marched on.

"Think about this, Mary. Guys around the world will be fucking your ass, your face, your pussy, just like I am now. Stiff as a board, the perfect mannequin."

I listened as he pumped, abusing my pussy, and possibly his privileges.

"Since you're not a real mannequin, I think it would be better to cum in your mouth, rather than your pussy. I guess this is your last chance to back out, Mary. And like I said, now that you know this about me, I just don't want you to think I will ever disrespect you. If you never allowed this again, that would be okay."

I stayed frozen. I didn't want to think about the situation much deeper right now. I just wanted to cum again. Just as he made me (it was an explosive one that came very close to breaking my pose),- Bill pulled out and quickly shifted around to my face. He thrust his cock into my wide open mouth, just as a stream of cum erupted from his cock. It splashed the back of my throat. I allowed his juices to fill the cavern of my mouth, while taking small unnoticeable swallows so as not to break the frozen position, and hopefully allow more cum inside. Finally, Bill pulled away, leaving a rope of semen dangling off the bottom of my lip.

"Mary, before you respond and tell me your thoughts on this, please know, I will never press you to do this. But if you ever do it again... you know, freeze in place for me... I might not be able to restrain myself."

Finally, I breathed out and smiled, breaking the pose. "This is a lot to think about," I said, getting up to my feet. "I appreciate you telling me all this, Bill, I really do. It doesn't change our relationship at all."

"Okay," he responded, nervously.

"Well, it might change one thing," I said.

"What's that?"

"I meditate in my bedroom for about forty-five minutes every night at nine o'clock. You should come by then."

This wasn't at all true... but now it was, so long as Bill showed up. By the look on his face, I knew he would.