All Comments on 'Man's Best Friend Ch. 01'

by ariel58

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Too fast into the sex for me to consider this romance. Erotic Couplings is a better fit for this.

ariel58ariel58almost 7 years agoAuthor

Point taken, but as the story develops in future chapters, I believe that romance is the best overall category for it. As with all relationships, there are other, sometimes darker, themes, too, but romance always wins out!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
A story with possibilities

I think the Anon and the author are right. Sex has developed too quickly and soon, but I also see an approaching romance. I also see dark secrets that have not been revealed (or is it just my imagination?). I think there can be a good story here, as long as a correct balance is achieved.

I think the secret of a great romance is to avoid explicit sex as much as possible.

Particularly I consider that sex is a small part of the romance, it is necessary to avoid that the romance is a small part of the sex.

5 * for you and thank you for sharing your work.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't care what anyone says....

....I loved it!!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

I gave it a 5* I think it (the quick sex) is plausible enough for a story. I am going to look for additional chapters as time moves along. A great start I think. It will be interesting to see how the quick sex affects the further story development of this romance. Creatively different from most romance stories.

TrishieldTrishieldalmost 7 years ago
A Great start

Don't leave me hanging now and have fun with your adventure.

And please don't take the critics too seriously, they aren't paying for your efforts.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Very promising characters very early on. I am intrigued. 5 stars.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 7 years ago
Pace

I disagree with those who have criticized the pace. She stumbles upon him while trespassing on his property with her dog. He invites her to stay as there is a strong attraction between them. They share a skinny dip...two lonely souls whose lives are each devoid of a loving partner, and each of them yearns to fill that void. Ok, that all makes sense, so why wait? You're naked, alone in a pool, and hearts are beating fast.

I liked it!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
You have set the hook and are now reeling me in!

Great start to this story!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nice beginning

Out of character is an interesting way to start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous