Man's Best Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers

She was relying on instinct, not really knowing how to please him, but he didn't seem to mind that at all. His cock was like a live creature with a mind of its own in her hand, twitching and swelling in response to her ministrations. Impulsively, she wiped away the clear, shiny droplet dangling from the very tip and spread it all over the blunt head, making him gasp in a very gratifyng way.

Grasping the shaft tighter between her thumb and forefinger, she inexpertly slid the smooth skin up and down. Sensing her inexperience, he mumbled words of encouragement.

"Oh, yes. A little more gently. Yes, that's it. Perfect. That feels so good. Now, a bit faster. Oh, fuck, yes! Don't stop, don't stop!"

Fascinated, she watched him pulse and swell in her hand, and accelerated her movements until her hand was virtually a blur. She heard his hoarse cry and then thick, white spurts of semen were shooting out of his cockhead and spattering all over the dark hairs of his stomach. She'd done it! She'd made him come, too!

Now it was his turn to lie back, drained, as she watched his penis slowly soften and return to its normal size. She took the time to study his body. Yes, the muscles had run to fat in places, and there were some wrinkles, but she liked them, especially the ones which crinkled around his eyes when he smiled at her. It was the body of somebody who had lived and experienced life, not some impossibly fit and youthful male model.

He opened his eyes and caught her looking at him. He felt a little self-conscious, comparing her youth and smooth skin to his many flaws. He got up to grab a tissue from the cabin, cleaned himself up and sat down beside her again.

"Thank you, Alice, that was amazing. Sorry I didn't last very long!"

"Don't apologise. I'm just glad that I could, you know ..."

They were both feeling a little awkward now, stumbling for the right words to say, being too polite. Not knowing how to address the question which preyed on both their minds. What now?

Alice's joy and newfound confidence began to evaporate as all her old insecurities came rushing back. What must he think of her, throwing herself at him like that, having sex - well, as good as - with a complete stranger as soon as they'd met? Girls like that were for fucking and forgetting, not for real relationships. She fought back sudden tears of self-pity and scrambled to her feet, grabbing for her clothes and saying more harshly than she intended.

"I should go, I'm sorry. King, where are you?"

To her surprise, she saw Greg's face fall, and take on a disappointed and slightly bewildered expression.

"Can't you stay a bit longer? I don't want you to rush off."

"Oh. I thought that maybe ..."

"I'd want to get rid of you?"

She smiled at his candour through eyes which were still a little teary.

"Um, yes, exactly."

"Well I don't. Of course it's a little awkward after the afternoon we've had, but I really do want to get to know you properly. I was kind of hoping that you'd let me take you out to dinner tonight."

Now she was definitely tearing up again.

"Really? Actually, I'd like that very much, but I have to get King home and look after my daughter tonight."

She was offering him a get out, but he was insistent.

"Fair enough. What about the weekend, then?"

"Well, I could get my parents to look after Chloe, I suppose ..."

"Would you? Please?"

The warmth of her smile reached somewhere very deep inside him as she nodded her consent.

"OK, I will. Thank you!"

"My pleasure! Saturday evening?"

"Yes, I should be free after about six."

She was reluctant to let him pick her up from home, which he realised was understandable - she hardly knew him, in spite of what had already happened between them. Instead they exchanged mobile numbers and agreed to meet at a restaurant. He was delighted to discover that she shared his love of Indian food, and promised to book a table for two at seven.

With that Alice took her leave, striding across the lawn with a new spring in her step and King bounding along happily at her side - but not before she had given him a lingering parting kiss which was both a reminder and a promise.

ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers
12