All Comments on 'Man's Best Friend Ch. 03'

by ariel58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Well, first of all I'm surprised by the twist that takes the story by the physical state of Chloe, a real drama for a teenage girl!

On the other hand, I love that Greg is a sympathetic man and aware of what there is in a relationship with Alice and what luggage means, not all men are able to assimilate and accept that!

I also see that I was not wrong in the last of my comments about Greg and Chloe.

I really think the story of Greg and Alice (and Chloe, of course) has a future. This story has an important dramatic charge, but it is a great romance with many feelings.

I just hope the story continues on this line.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I like the story so far, keep going and keep it sweet and sexy. I'm a little concerned with some dialogue at the end of chapter 2, that you might get into some dom stuff or something too kinky for Romance readers. Dont go there.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Fairly well written. Just watch for inconsistencies, you wrote that her father had left when she was a young girl, but then her dad was still with mum. Can be confusing.

ariel58ariel58almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Many thanks for all the feedback, it's much appreciated. Will try to proof read more carefully in future! The anonymous comment raises an interesting point about the category of the story - I'm a firm believer that romance and exploring some of the wilder shores of shared sexual experiences together are in no way incompatible, but I'm interested in other readers' views. Should Romance stories only include vanilla sex? Would this series be better placed in a different category? Either way, I'm very grateful to everyone who votes and comments, and hope that you'll enjoy continuing to follow Alice and Greg's relationship as it develops in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Romance seems right

All because there is sex should not make you put the story in a box.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
hmmmmm

I was hoping for a simple romance. Instead we are getting signals for dominance, exhibitionism, and others while only 4 pages in.

DoctimeDoctimeover 6 years ago

First of all, I am enjoyong it. However, "my husband left and my father left when I was a child,". Later, I am going home to mom and dad. Some explanation is in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous