Man's Best Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pub, on Skye? yer daft, the whole isle must only have, maybe 10, 000 people and those wouldn't pay a cent more than they 'ave to.

"Given a decent location, I say some be happy to pay a little more, just to be entertained by a red, fiery, opinionated bar keep, trust me I know about these things, it's what I used to get paid for.

"Oh Aye yer clever all right, an old gran sooch as masell will really pack em in."

"What about the tourists, Kate, do you know Scotland is one of the most popular tourist destinations going? I know they would get a kick out of you, I mean look at you, you are the epitome of what most picture and think about its people, friendly, edgy and well - refreshingly pugnacious!"

"Pugnacious,? Kate quizzically

"Means ready for a fight."

"Oh, Aye pugnacious, well A suppose A can be a wee bit pugnacious, an' we both ken how friendlay A can be...

"And, so what if it doesn't do well? I'm looking at this a social outlet for us both, we've been hiding away keeping to ourselves way too long, consider it just a hobby."

Kate sneered,

"Pugggh - joost a hobby, land and a pub on Skye? A suppose you'll be cultivating the cash for this in the fields while A'm tending bar."

I gave her an reassuring wink;

"We won't need to worry about that, Kate you can trust me on that one, maybe just a sheep or two for me- while yer away."

She got up of her chair, and wrapped her arms around my neck;

"Daft, droonk, dirtay, an' a mahn wit means, Well, howfur cuid A refuse that. Ok, A'm willing to give it a go, boot A'll put up the money, an' you'll have to take me in once the work is started, A'm not sure A could trust masell with all those 6 packs floating about tearing up meh 'ouse."

She gave me a wink;

"Now that you've opened meh eyes to useful a mahn can be."

Kate pulled out my chair, she kneeled in front and slid her hand under my nightshirt and took my flaccid cock into her hand.

"An yer no, be needing any sheep."

I grabbed her hand,

"So you want to shack up at my place huh? Of course you there will be a couple of conditions to that."

Kate gave my cock a hard squeeze and looked up squinting;

"Whoot conditions?"

"Well, no more shaving for one, I looked at her for an reaction,

"And no more bathing - unless mutually agreed."

She simply shrugged,

"Really! That sounds easy, William but A have a couple of conditions of meh own."

She moved her thumb toward my asshole;

"A need to feel welcome William, I want you to make me feel welcome."

I started to squirm, I truly had no interest in this, I wasn't good at it for one, I just could relax enough for it to be enjoyable."

"Kate, stop, this isn't my thing."

"A know it isn't William," she grinned, "That's why yer gonna do it, yer gonna do it fer me, willingly."

She got up and sat back into my lap, I could tell she was pretty stoned now, so was I for that matter;

"A have fantasies too ye know, would ye like to hear one William?"

"Okay," I sheepishly answered, once again falling under her cryptic spell;

"A was doing some research one day, and well A came across a movie, a nice normal lookin' older couple, joost relaxin' he reading the daily, she a book, he excuses himself, and she asks him where he's off to."

"I've seen it," I interjected, then added;

"And that's not going to happen"...

"You already gathered that you've seen it? My, yer dirtier than A imagined, and more a hypocrite too, with yer That's not going to happen - A suppose yer above givin' what yer willing to take."

"It's not like that Kate, I just, wow... Let's just say I prefer to be submissive in that regard, I think that part of the desire is to be, well dominated. I really don't think I'd could or enjoy the reverse."

"Aye, we've established that, boot correct me if A'm wrong, dinnae ye seem to be enjoying yersell binding meh up like ye did; fooking and sucking meh when A was begging ye to stop."

"That caught me by complete surprise to be honest, not like me at all."

"Aye I don't believe it, William, you figured me to be such a clatty whore, that A deserved it, ya?"

"Ya I suppose you just brought that out in me, It really was pretty fucking awesome."

Kate nodded, and nibbled on my ear then breathed;

"Aye it turned out to be at that. A don't think there was a drop of cum left inside of meh, but it was scary William. A made quite a jump there, fer you, an' fer me both: letting ye tie me up like that, making me suck my spunk outta yer... Mmmm, A'm getting wet joost thinkin about it."

"I get your point Kate," I topped our cups up with the brew, something told me that I (for one) would have to loosen up more;

"Guid, boy, at least ye know that A want it, ya? If it would make ye feel better, I'll demand it from ye, just like that greedy Las did in the movie."

I was somewhat bewildered, what a turn of events, she wanted me! I pictured the movie in my mind, in a way he did submit to her, and I was very turned on, seeing how she fed on him, it was far less contrived than most other movies on the subject. The star genuinely seemed to be enjoying herself, simply wanting to share an intimate experience with her husband. I decided that if that's what Kate wanted, I wouldn't deny her.

"Just like the movie huh? Well, here's to another first." I whispered, lifting up my cup taking a large gulp of tea.

She followed suit and shot me a seductive smile;

"Ya, joost like the movie, A promise, no surprises."

"I'm sorry William but A'm tired, this tea has me right groggy, A think A'll turn in to a good book." Kate recited with a wink.

"I'll be up in a minute," I answered re - filling the bowl.

"Bring that oop with ye, no more fer now."

"Aye K," I resigned.

I felt as though I was being led to the gallows, I really was reluctant to go through with this, If nothing else, I hated being forced into something I wasn't sure of, in another way Kate's enthusiasm had me thinking I was the luckiest man alive.

I walked into the room, Kate was pulling the blankets down the bed, stripping it down to its protective cover, she pulled off her nightee and sat up against the headboard, picking up a magazine from the night stand she seductively ran her hand over her clit;

"Ye look scared William, she giggled; "Like your reportin' to yer Dah fer a spankin', A'll be gentle, civilized even, come here now.

"In a minute, I really have to go."

"A said, coome here, Ye can do that here," she patted the mattress;

"Do what here?" I asked, keeping to script.

Kate smiled, obviously happy I was playing along.

"Shit in meh mouth." she hissed licking her lips.

"You want me to shit in your mouth?"

"Joost come here ye dope, she motioned with her finger.

I removed my nightshirt, in keeping to script, I straddled her, ass first of course.

Mmmm, she cooed, sticking her nose into my ass, licking my balls, causing me to twitch. I pressed my legs into the bed to keep them from shaking as her tongue swabbed my scrotum. She grabbed my ass cheeks and gently spread them then touched anus with her hot tongue with a moan.

"Mmmm so hot, but still tight eh, joost relax let me open ye oop, no hurray, you joost nice and slow, when yer ready."

She began rimming me, sliding her tongue over my twitching hole, I pushed my sphincter out, I was physically ready, but still scared shut. I pictured when Kate pushed her ass into me, and remember how terribly wanting I was to have her deposit her feces into my mouth, I wondered if her desire was anywhere close to mine;

"You sure you want it, baby?"

"Mmmm, Oh ya, Ye have a hot ass, an' A want it honey. A want to mah mouth to feel yer hot shit sliding outta yer hurdie."

Kate pushed a finger deep into me, she wiggled it around to relax my reluctant sphincter, once in she massaged my inner wall until it felt almost numb, my bowels loosened and my rectum started ballooning open.

"Oh yes, there's meh little darling, yer opening it oop nicely fer me now, joost the way A want it baby, now joost relax over A want to feel it around meh." She went down on me and dribbled some saliva down my crack and started to work a second finger in: along with her Scottish dialect, she was now way off script l clenched my ring tight in protest;

"WOOAAH, hold up a minute Kate, I'm here to tell you that you need to stop now, this isn't anything like that film, trust me I'm really not good with this."

Kate second finger was beyond the point of return and slipped into me regardless and fuck did it hurt! "Owwww. Jesus, FUCK ME! "

Kate stopped her movements but maintained a calm composure;

"A noo this wasn't exactly agreed William, boot A wasn't counting on ye being empty, you have to do yer part too:" Then she added with a giggle; What was it ye said, loosen in tighten out?"

I was so tense I had to make a concerted effort not to hyper-ventilate, my biggest sexual fear was now at the fore, I was in a no win situation, totally vulnerable, what was truly beguiling was the fact that despite all my trepidation, I knew if I backed out now..."

"We can stop now if ye like William, there's no shame in not being ready, but seeing how yer boaby is dripping A think you are." With that she opened her fingers inside of me and twisted them inside causing my ring to loosen its vice like grip;

"See we're almost past the worse of it now, think of it as giving birth, now joost try to relax an' stop being sooch a baby, ya?" She cupped my balls gently and gave them a gentle squeeze.

Damn her for using that magic word AGAIN! No one calls me a baby! Besides in a way she was right, despite my fully retracted cock, I was leaking worse than a washer-less spigot! Fuck it all, time to man - up and just go with it;

Kate sensed that she had broken my will and continued working her fingers into me, she moved very slow and gently. When she continued to dribble more and more saliva around my opening, I realised in silent horror what her intended end-game would be;

"Guid boy, very good boy, see it's not so bad now is it? Mmmm, you know I want ye don't ye, Ooo yer so hot inside." Her soft tone was nothing less than encouraging, and exuded an infallible trust deep inside of me, now I felt an underlying obligation to give myself fully to her. I became so relaxed that I almost enjoyed it when she managed a third finger in and only winced a little when the fourth quickly followed;

"Unnnngh, UNNNN, I moaned loudly, as she twisted her fingers and slowly pumped them in and out of me,"

"Oh yes William," She provocatively wheezed, A'm A doing okay?

"YESSSS! I cried, in lustful response, "PLEASE BABY, DO IT, DO IT!"

"Mmmm mah mouth is watering William, good thing and all, she pulled her fingers almost all the way out, then dribbled a glob of drool onto her hand, tucking her thumb under her forefinger, her breathing was also laboured with excitement, it was no secret that she was enjoying the control, activating my carnal acceptance of the pain she was dishing out;

"Noo bear up, this is gonna hurt a little" she panted

I was breathing loader than a poorly tuned locomotive as her hand entered me; my screams of anguish did not keep her from shoving her entire hand slow and direct through my taught mud muscle.

AAAAH FUUUUCK, I Gasped, not experiencing that kind of agony in recent memory, I completely lost my wind for a moment, I couldn't hear a thing. Thankfully the worst torturous pangs was over, all was quiet feeling Kate hand filling me was not only consoling, but blissfully serene.

Kate let out a brief and almost smug gasp of laughter;

"OH my goodness, LAIRD BE PRAISED."

Having found a new and sincere appreciation for the strength of a woman while giving birth. I slumped down onto the bed belly first, exhausted and ecstatically relieved. Kate's hand dutifully followed as did her lips to my ass as she justly kissed my cheeks as a well deserved reward;

"Can I go home now?" I lazily drubbed into the mattress.

"Kate let out a nervous chuckle; her excitement was cheerfully juvenile;

"That was intense, wasn't that intense," she annoyingly chirped, It's pretty hot in there, are ye all right?"

Being more sore than mad, a somewhat terse 'Uh huh' was all I was willing to give her. I didn't smoke, but felt the need for a cigarette...

"Crivens, help me boab, A went too far..." A now concerned Kate kept herself still inside of me and started caressing my back;

"I wouldn't say that Kate, but what a will say is his: A little more lube would've gone a long way!" I turned to her and smiled, the noticeable small puddle of precum wetting my stomach lured me into forgiving her;

Kate's demeanour instantly brightened;

"Mah brave highlander, sooch devotion," she started massaging my prostate with the knuckle of her thumb, an invigorating deep wave of pleasure buzzed through me; wantonly clouding over any residual discomfort. I knelt back up to feel her play inside of me, she rolled her hand to loosen me up, I could feel my crooked chute straightening as her hand balled into a fist, she was wrist deep now knocking into the opening of my rectum, there was a momentary pause as she spat more natural lube to too glide more smoothly;

"Mmmm, you're getting nice an' slick noo, I can feel yer almost ready, Oooo ya, c'mon baby push some of yer dirty grease into mah hand;

I never felt anything like it in my life, along with her dirty talk, my reluctant cock to finally coxed to stiffen. She opened her hand inside of me, further straightening the guts inside. Her hand glided in an out easily now, my rod was rock hard and twitching but, a familiar cramping inside was overwhelming my inclination to cum. I wanted to push my soft stool over her pretty little fingers, I now wanted to soil her face with my filth; I pushed my ring into her, she started rolling her hand against my inner walls, prodding me to evacuate, she pulled out just as bowels loosened, my raped anus was wide open as a soft thick rope of shit started its slow exit.

"Mmmm; now back to the show." she cooed, as she spread my cheeks;

"Ooo it smells some good baby. Mmmm, Good boy, nice and slow, hold up now let meh give it a taste."

I felt her tongue lightly flick over my mud, we both moaned with pleasure;

"Ummm, it's so warm and sweet baby, it's wonderful."

I noticed she was back on script, mimicking the dirty video that got us here in the first place, I recounted the scene in my head;

"You're really liking it aren't you, what brought this on?"

"Ye did baby, A love it when you forget to flush, Mmmm."

Her lips enveloped my hole as she sucked in a small glob;

"Damn that's strong, A knew it would be far better straight from the source, so hot."

Kate took my cock, now reciting the screenplay to the letter; as I, she must've watched it a few times. She slowly stroked me as she continued to swab my ass until it was completely clean;

''Looks like your liking it too aren't ye baby, Am A making you horny? A know A am. "Mmmm, an' it goes down so easy."

"You swallowed it?"

"Mmmm A always swallow baby, you know that, now fill me."

"Seriously, are you sure."

"Be quiet, just go slow, and listen."

She patted my ass, I could feel her soft lips grazing my flaring hole,

"You ready? (I knew she was but it was part of the script.)

"Uh huh," she mumbled as she pressed her open mouth into me.

"Ok, here it comes baby, I pressed, a soft stool eased into her, Kate immediately began muttering moans of delight, I was actually surprised at how naturally shitting in ones mouth came to me. Kate's pleasurable utterances were making me rock hard erasing any tact or inhibitions I once had. I was the first to stray off the script, ad-libbing my way through the scene guided by an inauspiciously primal state.

"I'm gonna fill you up baby, suck it in, that's right let my filth slide down your throat, tell me you want it, eat it, you nasty bitch."

"Muahh Muaah," Kate muttered in delight, she grabbed my hips and pushed into her jaws opening them between my cheeks, she closed her lips re - applying full suction.

"That's a good bitch, suck on my ass, suck all my nasty shit into your mouth, don't make a mess now." I increased the flow, I wanted her to struggle to keep it all in.

Kate hands dug into my hips and held firm, her hot breath was now shooting out of her nose warming my crack. As I continued to defecate, her breathing slowed, and then she slapped my ass indicating she was full, I slowly pulled away, anxious to watch her ingest my toxic feces."

"Muaah Mmmm, Kate gasped, her nostrils flaring, trying to draw in some air, she coughed up a bit, thick brown drool dribbled out onto her chin, trying to be demure, she quickly brushed it back in, I couldn't believe she didn't gag.

"Open let me see, Oh ya baby, look at you, you're so full you can barely chew, swallow it down, make your dirty man proud."

She locked her gaze on me with a complete look of contentment, and put her finger into her mouth, stirring the mess my bowels stuffed into her. She seemed lost in the moment, moaning as she chewed, her hand began rolling over her rolling over her clit, her throat contracted finally able to gulped some down;

"Good whore, so hungry, you like that don't you?.

"Mmuah huh, she muttered, exhaling my sharp odour through her open mouth. She presented the gooey remainder by squeezing it through her teeth before she slurped the thick slurry back in again. It all seemed so surreal;

"Mmmm, sweetie, it's lovely, an' smooth." she mumbled, then swallowed hard, "Whew, Aye"

"Looks like you're almost ready for more, there's plenty more if you want it." I bluffed.

Amazingly Kate nodded her head, working the rest down, she let out a sigh and laid down flat on the bed, now she ad- libbing off script, her tone was genuinely desperate;

"Please give it to meh, fill meh gob up, A want you all, A want it so bad. A want... she cried, like a spoiled teen.

"You're a good bitch, here you go baby, take as much as you want."

I squatted over her, then sat down, her salacious lips hungrily docked over my anus, her breathing was ragged now, Kate gripped my thighs, the magnificence of her clit stood proud, Kate legs squirmed and her tongue pressed into widening hole, a significant suction pulled at my ring forcing me to push it between her lips.

She was my toilet now, regardless of any protest I was going to sit on her until I was finished. I wasn't being cruel, she just convinced me that she wanted it that way. I took her clit pulling her hood back tightly, as my bowels evacuated a smooth fecal extrusion. It only took a few seconds for Kate's legs to twist, she tapped my buttock in protest;

"Muaah, Mmmm", her muffled cries seem to come deep from within her,

"You said you wanted it all didn't you? You better open that whore throat up cause I'm going to keep it coming."

Kate moaned loudly, her hands relaxed on my buttocks, she stilled as I continued to expel my slippery stool into her. Then the atmosphere became oddly serene, the silence only broken Kate's guttural feeding.

I lifted up a bit when she gasped for breath, no longer feeling primal, rather smitten by her enthusiastic persistence, a paternal respect for her warmed my entire being;

"Good eh? good girl eat it up now, Mmmm, I love your little mouth on my ass."

She groaned in response, small sucking sounds followed, I turned for a look, she was mixing her saliva with my waste, working the solids into a digestible fecal suspension.

"Good girl. Take your time sweetie, you're being sooo good, you can have all want."

Happily accepted my praise, she sat up and licked her lips, brushing more spill into her mouth. then smiled and took a large gulp, opening her stained mouth to show me it was all gone."