Man's Best Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy's good girl, Yummy, Katey want more", she pouted with child-like exuberance. She immaturely bit at her fingers, then laid down and closed her eyes;

"Fill mah tummy - Daddy", fill it oop with yer yummy pooh;

"There's my big girl." I sat over her again and pushed, working out a thin wet string of shit, deep from within me;

"Open wide baby, it's a messy one", I pushed, a creamy viscous extrusion quickly snaked into her mouth uncontrolled, I refused to shut, Kate's legs writhed again as she fought to catch it all. I tried to lift up, but Kate defiantly pulled me back over her, then pat on my ass encouraging me to continue, my bowels loosened fully, finishing with two wet globs, I quickly turned again to witness my sweet gal perform the most intimate declaration of loyalty and commitment I could ever imagine: Three times she swallowed my rot down, each followed by passionate breaths of delight. She was being intentionally coy; her audible tones implored my cock to leak. Kate smiled back at me and pulled my ass back down;

"Sooch a big one, Mmmm, sooch a dirty, tasty man." She spread me, her broad tongue moved up and down my crack, to the base of my balls, mopping up every morsel. Kate rimmed my hole for over a minute, her soft tongue cleansed me until I was spotlessly clean. I was closer to her I knew possible: this was a rare moment, one that would stay close to me- forever reminding me of how uniquely special she was.

I lay down next to her and put my head on her breast, her chest heaved out a barely audible; "Thank You," as she suckled what little of my shit was left from her fingers.

I was no expert, but I never seen a women devour so much excrement so enthusiastically, not even by the staged performances on 'Man's best friend'. Our previous trysts demonstrated that Kate had few limits, It seemed to come as naturally to her as enjoying a decadent dessert. I was curious of how she obtained such a bent talent.

"That was amazing Kate, I'm empty! How you feelin'?"

"Full, marvellously full." She added with a grin." wrapping her arms around me.

"A always, wanted to do that, A must say it was much easier than A thought."

"Easy for you maybe, I won't be able to sit down for a week! I shamelessly tried to prod out more of her personal history on the subject;

C'mon you're telling me you never done that before? I mean seriously, except for that lack of lube thing...Well all I can say is - Wow!

Kate slyly smirked;

"Aye, a first, she paused, then added; "With another - an' that never that mooch in one sitting. Ye taste dead magic, but a wee bit more fibre would nae hurt."

I gave her an incredulous look; I truly thought that that activity was to a certain degree staged, and to some degree done for economic reasons rather than those based solely on desire. I didn't find it plausible this small gal truly loved it, and could take in so much, in so little time.

"Ooo why the look of surprise, apparently you weren't listening te meh, too bad for ye, had you been more attentive with that big head of yours earlier, we'd have no need for prying questions."

"I was listening!" I whined, I just didn't, expect you to be so, well so good at it."

She kept coy, she turned onto her side away from me in a relaxed fetal position. I leaned into her, and kissed her neck.

"I want details, c'mon Kate, how does one get so good at it, out of desire alone? You want to tell me don't you? You like watching my cock grow, imagine stiffening me up only by using your words."

"Now yer being crass so no, plus ye don't pay attention." She playfully pushed me away. "Besides, A'm bane fauchelt now."

"B.S, I've hung on your every word, Ok, give me one example... one example of me not paying attention to you."

"A can give ye several, but if it's only one ye need, answer meh this:"

In the kitchen, A told you A saved ye something for ye, tell meh what it was, an' A'll tell ye every detail about yer wee clatty lassie."

My mind began reeling, I had this, surely the weed would help me remember. Time seemed to stand still as I probed my brain for the answer, Dammit, I had nothing.

"How 'bout a hint", I sheepishly asked.

Kate let out a disapproving chortle, then sighed,

"A'll give ye two, it was the second time we went to the kitchen, an' you were too busy listening to yersell at the time."

"Ok, I ran our conversation through, fuck if it wasn't just a blur; my curiosity demanded to be satisfied, so much was at stake! I wracked my brain until all that was left was a lonely blank:

"Aaaugh! I screamed in frustration, ok - you win, fucked if know, what was it?",

"It'll have to wait till morning, so sleepy." Kate teased.

"No No. No, NO! You got to tell me what is was, how I know you're not just having me on."

"My oh my, sooch a crass an' impatient boy. Alright, since A feel almost sorry fer layin' a rough buggerin' on that virgin hole of yers - an' maybe if yer good, A'll tell ye all ye want to know, but It wull hae tae hauld yer horses 'til mornin'."

"So you'll tell me everything, tomorrow."

"Only if yer guid now! Think ye can manage remembering that?" She sneered.

"I can handle that, but at least tell me what you saved for me, pleeease."

"That will have to wait till morning too, now come to bed."

"If you don't mind, I need to smoke this bowl, you've got me a tad amped up."

"Care to join me on the deck for a nightcap."

Unexpectedly, Kate got up;

"Sorry, No more of that witches brew fer meh, A'm joost gonna give meh gob a rinse an' call it a night."

"I'll tuck you in when yer done." I offered, gallantly remembering I needed to behave.

I walked into the breeze of the night air, soaking in what could possibly considered the most bazaar, yet satisfying day of my life. I lit up the bowl, this indulgence wasn't the only reason I had a perma - grin painted on my face. For me Kate was physically, mentally and characteristically my perfect woman, only her masochistic tendencies suspect, but I think we both had breakthroughs in that regard. I knew it was too soon, but I also knew the futility of fighting my love for her that was rapidly growing stronger inside of me.

I saw Kate re-enter the room beautiful and naked, she placed a glass of water on the nightstand. I rushed into the room to turn the bed for her a, she dealt me a small nod of approval and crawled in. I jumped beside her, spooning my groin into her billowy ass, nuzzling my head into her, I placed my hand over her nipple and played with it until it stood up to attention, Kate put an end to my efforts by holding me tightly then sighed a stern; "Goodnight William" It didn't take long before we both slipped away into a satiate slumber.