Man's Best Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down, at her groin,

"You aren't going out wearing that are you, I mean it's been in there quite a while."

"Oh Aye, A through all this excitement A almost forgot it was still there, A'm sure it'll be fine." A mean we're not going anywhere fancy are we?"

Really, she was incredible, still I was a little concerned from a health point of view, a huge plug mashing feces into a prolapsed vagina and left there too long couldn't be a very good idea.

"It's up to you, but I would feel a lot better if you think it through, I wouldn't anything toxic to happen."

"Kate patted my head and smiled:

"Oooh how cute, not to worry William, It's seen worse, besides a like it an A did promise ye A would keep it nice an mingy fer ye."

"Well at least lose the panties and let me clean you up a bit down there." I suggested.

"No worries William, A'll put some fresh panties over if it would make ye feel better, black ones even."

I decided to let it go, I just didn't want to feel in anyway responsible of her doing something detrimental on my account, but I couldn't help but wonder what she meant by 'It's seen worse'...I mean - Really?

I got dressed, leaving Kate's beautiful orange hair stuck to my body to conceal under my clothes, I wanted her close to me. I went outside to prepare the dogs, Kate came out shortly after staying in gothic character: short jean cut-offs over her ratty hose, calve high black lace up army boots, a sleeveless tee shirt, sunglasses and a ball cap, her ponytail sticking out the back, she definitely looked much younger than her years now. In a manner of speaking she cleaned up well.

Both dogs seemed happier to see Kate than me, tails wagging and jumping up on her in excitement, hmmm, she certainly seemed to have a way with us boys.

"Ready!" She chimed, snapping on Shamus's leash. I decided to let Petey roam; I rarely leashed him as a reward for his obedience. Kate let Shamus run when we hit the field and we both laughed most of time at their bravado filled antics during the 20 minute journey back to my place.

"They certainly get along don't they," Kate laughed, "My Shamus usually doesn't play well, he hasn't mooch exposure to other dogs and the times when he has, well let's joost say he can be rather protective."

"I guess he trusts us I pointed out, then shamelessly added;

"Like it was meant to be. Well here we are, the Vanderveen homestead."

"Vanderveen?" Kate quizzed.

It's my last name Kate!"

"Oh, Aye." Kate blushed, "Vanderveen, well that's good to know, finally!"

"It's mooch smaller than the McSorely hovel an' what a beautiful garden!"

I let out a belly laugh, Kate shot a quizzical look

"Well it makes total sense now, I chuckled. Ha ha ha!

"What makes sense an' what so bleeding funny?"...

Nothing, nothing, sorry, but I know a McSorely, he's quite famous for being well, overly pugnacious. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you two weren't closely related, I tried to stifle my laughter bring tears to my eyes.

"Really William, is he from around here? A' m fairly certain A have no relatives on the continent, and A'll have one less friend on it if you continue to insult meh."

"C'mon your pugnacious and you know it... it's not meant to be an insult!"

Kate moved in and gave me a hug;

"Well maybe A'm a wee bit pugnacious but that's why ye love me. Ye have a lovely home William, are ye sure there's no Lassie hidden in the closet helpin' ye with the chores?"

"Quite sure, semi-retired and bored I guess, it's a nice place, built the same year Canada became a country too, still mostly original inside, just a few modern convenience upgrades and restorations... took 3 years, and I'm sure once you see the inside you'll know there's been no woman within mile of the place for quite some time. I haven't dusted in weeks, and with Petey shedding all the time, that's saying something."

Kate smiled, "Well it couldn't be worse than chateau McSorely, A'll wager, A can't wait to 'ave a keek at it."

I gave her another squeeze,

"Oh you will, trust me, but not yet, let's check out the garage, and put these rogues to bed, looks like they can use a nap."

"We walked to the side of the house, and entered the garage, I liked to show it off, it was the ultimate man cave, every tool known to man, most of which haven't been turned on in a while, but nonetheless I was proud of it."

"Geezus William, are ye a mad scientist, what do ye build in here, airplanes? Oh an' look at this fridge. looks exactly like mine!" She walked over and pulled on the ole Kelvinator's handle;

"Even better it's loaded with beer, she wailed!

Typical woman walked right by my 72 inch lathe to check out an old fridge!

I took out a couple of cold ones and popped them open using the opener screwed to the side.

"Ya their almost identical, I found that pretty weird, too."

Kate took a sip of beer, and scanned the space. Petey jumped onto the old leather couch as was his custom, Shamus tentatively jumped up to join him.

"Oh cool, old school stereo, TV, my this is a home in itself."

"It's Petey's home actually, when I'm away, see - he has a dog door in the back that leads to his run, I walked her back and opened the door, see he can do his business out here, sun on the deck and take a dip if he wants, and I can leave this door open so he can safely roam the yard, or keep him confined to the run and shop."

"Very clever, William, A just stick Shamus in the barn or let him get tangled oop in the lead, this is mooch better, A'm sure Shamus wouldn't complain." We walked back into the shop;

"What's all this stuff does? A mean A don't have a clue why you would need all this to get on... her look was wondrous.

"Well, I can make a great pipe, for one, but mostly it's to restore old motor bikes, it's been a hobby of mine since I was too poor to buy a new one."

"Ooo, you're a hell's biker as well, I should have know, given that mean lookin' mug of yers!"

Umm, no, I laughed, I don't think so; Hell bikers would kick my ass showing up with what I usually ride. I used to have a posse, but the poor bastards went and got married, so those days are few and far between now. Here check this one out," I lifted the tarp off my favorite ride.

"Oh very nice, It looks brand new," Kate remarked somewhat uninterested, "You'd never get me on one of those things, almost got killed once on the back of those death machines back home."

I had to say I was a bit disappointed, I was hoping she'd be open to going for a ride.

"Well it's far from new Kate, It's a 1973 Commando, only about 90% original, I had to make some of the parts, their getting hard to find. Why don't you just sit on it, give it a try, it's just like riding a horse."

"Thank you boot no, it looks heavy, look at meh I doubt mah feet would touch the floor, No, A'm good." Kate's tone told me she was in no mood to welcome an argument.

"C'mon, I'll steady it, it's got a center stand, it won't tip, and I want to take a pic of my Goth chick cruising on her hog!"

"Sorry, boot no - an' that's the end of it!" She said sternly shaking her head.

"C'mon! I promise nothing will go wrong, just do it for me, here - you can put this helmet on. Please, do it for me!" I pleaded.

Kate shot me another one of her famous eye rolls"

"A swear t' God William, ye can be sooch a child sometimes. Alright, if it will make ye happy I'll sit on it, but if A get hurt or break something on it, there'll only be you to blame.

"Ya I am, Cammong, use the peg and swing yer leg over we got this."

Kate put her foot on the peg then slipped off, which was good because ...

"No the other foot, like a cowboy, plant lift and swing..."

"Aaugh," Kate hissed then clumsily mounted the bike like an old lady, but she make it; barely.

"Happy, can A get off now?" she scowled,

I took out my mobile and snapped a picture;

"Now lean down keep centered over the tank, and grab the bars, pretend yer riding it..."

Kate shot me another eye roll and grabbed the bars.

"Vroom Vroom, now can A get off?"

I snapped another pic,

"In a minute, I need a close up."

I walked up and turned the key, firing up the old Norton, its throaty resonance filled the shop.

"You did not joost does that; turn it off, Geeezus William, NOW!"

"In a minute, just relax, as long as you don't pull this in and step on that thing, you won't be going anywhere, trust me.

"NO, this is not for me, please enough now."

Go ahead, twist the throttle slow, that grip there, give it a twist downward, I know you can do that, just go easy, go on - you can do it." I nodded confidently;

Kate cracked a weak smile, and then daintily twisted the grip, causing the engine to roar into life.

"Oh my, Oooo" she cooed,

"Easy now, don't wind her up to much, now do it again twist up a little then down again, do it a few times in a row."

Kate smirked, now feeling more at ease, she revved up the engine, and a broad smile hit her face,

"Nothing like the feeling of 750cc's of power between your legs Eh?" I yelled.

She nodded her head boldly laying the throttle, no woman would resist sitting on the old Norton, he, he, he!

"A'm buzzing all over," Kate laughed, "Feels kinda nice," she screamed much louder than she had to. I acknowledged her excitement with thumbs up sign, then motioned her to idle it down before we both passed out from the exhaust.

"Sure you don't want to go for a ride?"

Kate nodded.

"Am sure, boot if ye don't mind I wouldn't mind sitting here for a tick!"

I turned off the key;

"Alright, you've had enough, knowing full well what she was up to!"

"Awww, things were just getting interesting, God's teeth, good thing A are all stopped up or there may have been an accident." She laughed.

"No jollies for cowards, if you think that were fun you should feel that at 70 miles an hour with the wind in your face. Sure you're sure? You really don't want to go for a spin?"

"What can a say William, A'm a Wimp!"

Kate was resolute, her previous experience must have really affected her, but I had another trick up my sleeve to get her on the road.

"Okay," I kicked the floor feigning disappointment,

"Here let me help you off, I think I may have something more your speed",

I went to the corner of the shop, where my pride and joy was shrouded.

I lifted the tarp, "Think you can do this?"

"Kate laughed, Oh my, I didn't know they still made those, it's a beauty William."

"They do, but not like this, 1958 Beamer with sidecar, a total tear down restoration, took me over 8 years to complete, this thing could pay for your home repairs, if I ever lost my mind and decided to sell it, that is. If that big suck over there can ride in it, so can you!" Petey ears perked up, I should not have said ride too loudly.

Kate opened her mouth in disbelief;

"No you couldn't, Go OVER, Petey rides in that?"

"I'm serious, he loves it, check it out, special harness, and I converted this old hockey helmet so his ears can flop in the wind, I had to customize the visor, he didn't take well to the goggles, here check it out;"

"Petey, go for a ride?" I clapped

Petey instantly got up and jumped into the sidecar.

Kate laughed shaking her head in disbelief; Shamus even was interested getting up and sniffing about.

"Oh my God, that's crazy, what kind of fools have a got mehsell wrapped up with!"

"It turns some heads, that's for sure!" I laughed along with her. It's for slow cruising, no danger there, but if I had my choice I'd prefer taking you out on the Norton...More power and speed means a lot more fun, C'mon you only live once."

"Exactly my point, Kate sneered; A'd like to be here for a while longer, if ye don't mind."

"I'll go easy, if you get scared, just tap me on the helmet and I'll slow her down, you did say you implicitly trust me didn't you?"

When Kate look up at me, not quite convinced;

"Alright, boot nothing crazy, none of that Daredevil stuff, or I'll be walking home."

I laughed, "No worries, I'll be careful, open the doors, and put this on." I handed her the full face helmet, it was a little large for her, and so I strapped it tight for her on knocked, on it, "Feel Okay?" Kate nodded, looking mildly distressed.

Petey, knowing he was out of luck whimpered as I began wheeling out the Norton.

"Sorry boy," Poor guy, I'll have take him for a nice ride later. I grabbed a few cold ones and threw them into the leather saddle bag.

"Ok, now all ye have to do is hold me around the waist and keep your shoulders squared up with mine, especially in the corners, I'll do the rest." I instructed, as I shut the doors, and then keyed the Norton to life:

I decided to take her up on a rural route fraught with winding turns and ended up on the escarpment which gave us a great view of the city in the distance, Kate didn't flinch, even why I pushed the throttle faster and faster and arrived at the excessive speed I was accustomed to. I knew she was completely in tune as her grip on me loosened, after about 20 minutes a tap on the helmet was followed by a wave from Kate indicating me to pull over.

I pulled over and turned off the motor, Kate clumsily dismounted;

"Absolutely brilliant William, quite invigorating, she began to walk away somewhat bowlegged, obviously experiencing some discomfort.

"You did great, Baby, like a real biker bitch."

"A really need to get out more; cracking fun was that," Kate smiled tugging at the legs of her short shorts

"Everything alright Kate?" Where ya going?"

"A'm sorry William, it's this damned plug, A wasn't expecting sooch activity down there, ye know, with all that vibration, it's a tad raw, too raw A'm afraid.

That didn't even occur to me, I could imagine her discomfort.

"If you can manage a few more minutes, I know a spot where you can take care of that, I used to hang out there as a teen, it's nice and secluded, used to go there to drink - underage."

Kate looked down, inspecting her shorts;

"My Outlaw, A'm afraid it'll have to be, A'm leaking through mah knickers, how far is it?"

"About a five minute ride, not too far, I responded; if you can swim, you can even take a dip!"

Kate looked at me and rolled her eyes,

"A lived on an Isle William, of course I can swim, let's get to it then, before A make a complete mess of masell."

We took off again on route to an old abandoned quarry, it was a hangout for teens, but it was a school-day so we should be fine, I stopped the bike on a path, and detached the saddlebag, leaving my helmet on the seat.

"It would take a few minutes of hiking to get to the spot but it I'll be worth it."

The old path was hard to find, I suppose bush partying wasn't in fashion anymore. Poor Kate struggled with me through the brush, finally arriving on a rocky outcrop overhanging a few meters over the man- made lake.

"Kate smiled broadly, this is lovely William. Oh LOOK! She pointed in the general direction of the cliffs across the water where a hawk was riding the updrafts.

I opened the bag and cracked open a couple of beers handing one to her. I smiled, fondly remembering the drunken times we used to enjoy there.

"Ya they nest in the cliffs, we used to jump off of them over there, when we were young and stupid" I helped her off with her helmet, she sat down immediately untying her boots, slipping out her cute pair of bare feet;

"Well don't expect me be that stupid, she removed her jean shorts and tee shirt, exposing her pale breasts to the sun, then began to remove her garter. My growing cock defied all exhaustion as I stared at her feet; she wasn't wearing any socks in those heavy leather boots, Mmmm.

Kate caught my gaze and slyly smiled, you an' yer foot fetish, honestly! She giggled, shaking her head.

"Are ye gonna fer a swim in those clothes?"

I didn't need an excuse to strip down; I wanted her soft body touching my skin.

"Kate removed her soiled panties and garter now only clad in her nylons, and looked at my stiff cock."

"Is that from the bike or from meh? she giggled flicking my shaft.

"Definitely you."

We sat quietly enjoying the sun and admiring the natural beauty that surrounded us; I gulped down my beer and reminisced the past trysts I encountered on this very rock as a horny teen.

I took Kate in my arms and kissed her hard, her tongue again hot in my mouth swirling inside me, I reached down groping for her sweet clit, Kate lied down and spread her legs, I went down on her immediately, she kept her promise, I tongued around the seeping plug, feasting her sour and musky cunt before mouthing in her clit.

"Mmmm, baby" Kate cooed, "Ye want me again don't ye, A love that ye want meh mingy fud," she reached down and started to pull out the enormous plug,

"A'd love to watch ye slobbering over me, but this has t'e come out now; She pushed my face away and slowly pulled the plug out, it popped out followed by a drool of thick dark sludge that spilled onto her discarded panties leaving it to warm on the hot granite;

"Ohhh fuck, ye don't know how god it feels having that out of meh, A thought A was about to boil over!"

She ran her hand through her gruel, then brought it to her lips, sucking her fingers into her mouth,

"Mmmm well worth the wait", her pussy was a so widely extended, I had to slip into her; my hand was greeted by intense heat, my fingers saturated with the aqueous warmth of soddened feces, infirmed by cervical juices.

"Owww!" Kate wailed, momentarily wincing as I pushed wrist deep into her, I could feel she was raw, but knew she wanted me, Kate quickly sat up, and grabbed my probing arm.

"Easy now, wait a second Kate breathed, foock mah fud is a tad loupin'... tell meh how it's feels inside."

"Spongy and hot baby, I can play with your poo, its nice soft now." I pulled my hand out a bit then pushed it back in again, gently squeezing by her soft bulbs, and then rotated against her vaginal wall, its surface slick with her mud; she loosened up and began to relax.

"Can you feel me playing with it?"

"Oh yes, can feel it now, Mmmm... better. Play wid meh William." Kate gasped emphatically, lifting her feet up inviting easier penetration.

"Oh yes, Yes William bugger th' jobby oot o' mah steaming cunny, deeper, A can feel I, Oooo," A want t' feel ye play with it."

Her clit now stood at guard, her meaty labia slopped loosely around my wrist as pumped my fist in and out of her, as her ivory white belly rolled and shook.

"You like that eh, you like my fist filling your hole." I hissed, feeling more primal and dominant as her loose hole sloshed and sucked me in and out. Kate moaned, sighing loudly in response.

My hand massaged its way deep into flaring hole; it was so loose I could easily grip the generous glob of festered feces she lovingly incubated for me. I squeezed the slippery opulence between my fingers, and began to pump in small thrusts, Kate began moaning continuously, rhythmically matched my strokes. The velvety walls of her vagina tensed up then released - embracing my hand. Her once hard log was now fully softened, it felt like warmed kid leather glove around my hand, surrounding it in a warm blanket of buttery tar.

"Good girl!" I worked my hand violently inside of her, her breathing now strained, her feet planted down into the ground and she lifted her ass up to take me fully in. "Feels like yer losing it baby",

"FOOK!" She clamped her vagina around my fist; I knew it wouldn't be long before the building tension had to be liberated. I opened my hand, nearly removing from her almost entirely, and then plunged it back deep into her. The sloshing and sucking sounds became louder as her inner muscles completely relaxed; her pussy began blinking out putrid excrement with each thrust,

"Muahh, OHH, AAIYYEE!" She bucked as her pussy gave way and exploded into waves of uninhibited orgasmic convulsions.