Man's Best Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never felt a woman orgasm around my hand before, the intensity and strength of her contracting vagina amazed me! Despite being thoroughly being plugged by my hand and wrist some mealy thick brown still managed to squirt from it. I slowed my movements to a virtual halt, in order to fully appreciate the strength and power of her internal tremors.

Kate grabbed my arm and pushed me deeper into her, remarkably still desirous for more:

"Fook, Ayeeeeee, Jesus!" Her pussy tensed, over and over until her thighs quivered with the aftershocks of release. I watched her face twist and contort through her experience, lovingly rubbing her belly, studying her smiling eyes and moaning along with her in support. After a few moments Kate finally steadied somewhat, She cried out as pulled back slipping me out of her, I stole some of her juicy slime my hand was forced out of her, a puddle of cum and waste spilled out of her, Kate scooped some up and slapped it to her lips, mouthing it in, her tongue wantonly swirled over her palm, savoring it, as though it was a rare and exotic delicacy.

"Guess you must be hungry" I joked; taking her foot and spreading a portion on to it, I scooped more from the small puddle on the ground and massaged it into them both began licking her dirty soles clean.

Kate looked at me sucking at her toes, with eyes on fire, she was still fully aroused, slurping at the her hand with abandon, dipping her hand into herself, digging for more, she shoved her foot into my mouth and spread her goo onto my neck and cheek with the other, her excitement became whorishly vocal

"A'm like yer Russian lass William, This is how A like it, given the choice, Mmmm, FOOK YA LAP IT AFF MEH CLATTY FOOT!

I barely heard her, being enraptured into a trance like state from the plurality of her flavours, The sapidity of Kate's shit and cum along with the leathery sweat from her delicate toes deafened me, I broad tongued her feet with despicable greed.

Kate masturbated as I cleaned her, rubbing more stew into her clit. Listening to me slobber and moan in carnality over her feet, she began to squirm. The stimulation got the better of her so she inhumanely pulled her foot away and roughly pushed me into the ground. Oblivious to any discomfort the hard ground dealt to my skull, she settled her wet spongy vagina onto my face, smothering me, but I didn't care: I was too busy enjoying the consolation of my nose being flooded with the aroma her goopy release; my tongue being stimulated by the taste of her fermented secretions; my eyes feasting on a clear view of her dirty cervical bulb twitching in contentment, and my ears listening to her sweet music performed by her moans of pleasure. Kate swabbed over me for a few moments, and began to tire as a diversity of pheremonal 'bullets' penetrated my soul, instituting an inescapable need to make love to her.

I gently rolled her exhausted frame me off of me and laid her on the back, careful not to jam her into body into the hard surface under my weight. I hovered over her; then gently guided my stiffness over her smooth pubis. Kate cooed, her warm belly lightly sweeping mine. She reached down to adjust her clit running it over and over my cock, until both organs swelled hard. I adjusted hips to enter her, and flipped it into her mushy hole, there was only slight resistance, and the loose sponginess delicately kneaded my shaft thick.

"MUAHHH, so good. A love your cock, OOOOH." - I moaned also as her hot wetness sucked around my sweltering glans.

I wanted to tame her sexual excitement with gentle and direct thrusts, penetrating her more-so with love, rather than flesh. I hoped through divine osmosis she could feel and share the profound affection I had for her. Kate's eyes remained fixed to mine as I continued to seduce her using only a missionary yet passionate technique. My hips rooted and retracted my engorged manhood into her with direct and sincere reverence. The sound her roomy hole, loudly sucking and sloshing with each thrust sang through me, until we both glimmered in sweat. Kate wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth to her tender lips, lightly kissing me as I continued tapping her sloshing hole. Near exhaustion, Kate dug her nails into my neck, a soothing hum immersed through my body and reverberated through my soul, I pushed deep into her, grunting loudly as I ejaculated, my shaft wrenching with multiple seizures jetted the all the cum I had left through her cervix deep into her womb. My cock and heart palpated in successive and intense beats as I moaned in ecstatic disbelief - nothing else mattered, nothing ever had every affected me more intimately.

Kate shuddered simultaneously with me, our bodies quaked in one gelatinous mass of devotion - Kate didn't have to tell me she loved me, I now knew she did - one entity was incapable of inducing such unyielding pleasure, we melted into one symbiotic embodiment, falling over the edge - into Elysium. Silent, I watched her beautiful face as I was softened inside of her, I kissed her deeply and got off her fearing she was uncomfortable on the rock, she stood up, brushing some dirt embedded in her ass, then sat next to me, I handed her a cold beer and she leaned back, taking in the sun oddly, remaining quiet. I put my arm around her; she was smiling, but seemed deep in thought.

"This is a beautiful spot", she finally whispered, "A like it here, an A Love the company, she squeezed my hand.

"Ah coudnae jalouse howfur lovely it felt, A know now whit ye meant by 'Ye complete me' A'm beyond words, after all we've done together, the connection was something A wasn't expecting."

"Good", I whispered...

"That's all ye have to say is 'good', It was beyond guid, A couldn't imagine being any happier than A'm now."

"And that's good!" I smiled then got up, and jumped into the water. I knew how she was feeling and didn't feel inclined to beat it out of her, I was happy too, because without a doubt I knew what she felt.

"Whew, fuck that's cold BRRRR. I screamed, "Well... you coming in?"

Kate wrinkled her nose;

"How cold?"

"As cold as a Scottish loch in May." Indeed, it was cold; my once thick cock almost disappeared completely hidden away under the relative warmth of my foreskin.

"C'mon you'll get used to it soon enough, Go for it."

"Kate squinched to the edge of the rock, and tried to dip her toes in to test the waters, but her short legs were about 3 feet too short."

"Stop being a wimp." I prodded, "Just go for it!"

She stood up, and hesitated for a moment then stepped back a few steps;

"A'm many things, but certainly not a wimp!" She ran a jumped in, I laughed knowing the initial shock would be pretty severe, Kate broke the surface gasping,

"Oy! In the name of the wee man, tis bloody chankin"

"Ya it's a tad refreshing", I understated in agreement.

"Yer an ass, you know that, she glared, her teeth chattering

"But you love me anyway?" I shamelessly suggested.

She smirked, and splashed me, then went underwater and popped up in front of me, wrapping her arms around me, causing me to struggle to remain buoyant.

"I may, boot yer still an ass", she kissed me hard, her nipples hardened against my chest, I began to sink, and she made sure I did by pushing my head down below the surface.

We frolicked around, eventually acclimatizing to the temperature, I went to for swim to find an easy path to climb back to our rock, showing my perfect form. I climbed over on to the rock while Kate floated on her back taking advantage of the warm sun;

"Ye hud enough, wimp, tis actually fer crakin', tis bin ages sin A've gaen fur a proper swim."

She started a fairly decent backstroke towards the path.

"Wimp huh, Check this out," yep I was going to show off my patented cannon ball flip move:

I backed up a good twenty feet, and ran towards the edge, tucked and tried to rotate, all was going to plan until I slapped face first into the water, creating an huge splash. Admittedly a 1.5 out of 10 effort, I guess I wasn't 17 anymore! Kate almost choked with laughter;

"Ha, ha! yoo dear sir...SUCK! Let meh show you how it's done," she climbed into the her jean shorts confusing me as I treaded water, then took a few steps back;

"No fair. What's with the shorts? You thinking of doing an ass cracker?"

"Kate laughed, as she buttoned up 'Ass cracker', Aye it's been a far away time since A've heard that one!"

Kate ran towards the edge, her breasts and thighs bounced luxuriously with each stride, the jumped off getting good height, spread her arms and did a perfect swan dive, leaving only a few ripples as she entered the water... she surfaced to the sound of applause;

"Impressive, good form, but way too easy , - 1 on difficulty points so, Booooo!" I teased.

Kate swept her hair back,

"T'was perfect though, as graceful as a ballerina wouldn't ye say!" She blew out, and paddled her way back to the path, she was having a blast, most likely reliving her youth as was I. I followed her and watched her bulging thighs negotiate the climb all the way, her wet tight short-shorts straining out her sweet ass.

"I did an ass cracker from up there once," I boasted, pointing to a ledge about 20 ft over the water.

"Really an' how'd that one go?" Kate breathed wiping some phlegm from her nose.

"Horribly wrong I admitted, "We were skinny-dipping and I learned the hard way of how hard water could be, my ass and balls have never quite been the same since."

"Why A'm A noot surprised, Kate chuckled, "Let's do it, an ass cracker, together, an' A dare you to do it bare!"

"No problem, from this height!" I took her hand, giving us a 10 foot runway; Ok on 3, we ran toward the edge and I stopped dead, and watched her create an very impressive splash as her ass broke the surface, alone.

"SUCKERRRR! I screamed, giving her only a tentative golf clap for her efforts, she promptly answered my applause with a one finger salute. She made her way back and ignored me as she picked up my shirt to dry herself off.

"Ah shuid hae kent better than to trust ye, too bad too, A was thinking of something very nice fer ye later." She shamed me, while squeezing the water out of her hair. She grabbed her beer and sat on the warm rock, giving me the silent treatment as she adjusted her nylons.

"Well I was thinking of something special for you too, a feat of exceptional athleticism, and a glowing example of superior physical prowess! Perhaps you'll reconsider, it's truly inspirational!"

"Oh Aye, A could use some inspiration, Kate drawled.

"Trust me, I mean- there's the ass cracker, and then there's the Ass Cracker...Royale!"

Kate laughed;

"Ooo, an 'Ass cracker Royale', ye say, Go on, A'm listening..."

I started climbing into my jeans,

"See that ledge, way up over there, I'm going to give it another try, but this time with protection, you see - I can be taught!"

Kate sneered;

"Oh Aye, Dinnae be such a show-off, ye're noot a wee Jimmy anymore, ye won't even make the swim, let along the climb oop - No need..."

"I raised my arms in the proverbial muscle man pose,

"Too late, I'm going."

Kate rolled her eyes,

"If ye feel ye must, boot if ye really want to impress me, take the jeans off, and do it bare, Big Mahn!"

I wasn't thinking ego had already launched a 'go' in my head; I quickly peeled off my jeans and dove in.

Kate stood up and hollered down to me as I began the 200 meter swim;

"Take yer time Wanker, more beer fer meh, an' remember whatever happens yer still gonna have to ride that thing an' take meh home."

All was quiet as I made the 200 meter journey, which looked much farther away than I remember, I was thinking of a strategy to protect my ass, and more importantly balls. Perhaps I bit off more than I could chew, what the Hell was I thinking, my only option was to clench, as if my life depended on it. I was feeling a little winded when I reached the narrow path for the 20 foot trek up. When I got to the top and looked down I was panting like Petey after a good run, it looked much higher than years ago, so I stalled for time, comically giving Kate a few bodybuilder poses as I caught my wind and bolstered up my nerve.

Kate responded, giving me a double thumbs up, I was at the point of no returned and back away, took a deep breath and launched myself into oblivion, I tucked tight and clenched my butt cheeks as if I was carrying my credit card with them. then rolled a bit, my sun baked back took most of the sting as it slammed into the water, it stung something awful but I was relieved that my lower end remained relatively unscathed... OH YA! What a rush!

Kate was showing her appreciation with her dog whistle, circling my shirt over her head,

"Woohoo!" I bellowed, she answered with the same, now enthusiastically clapping.

I paced myself on the way back, not wanting to appear winded as I walked up to her open arms, she took my hand as I arrived, and gave me a playful rub to my head.

"The Ass Cracker Royale, ya, if A live long enough to see that again A'll die happy, how's the ass, and baws."

"Fine, good to go!" I answered proudly;

"Kate gave me a kiss as a reward,

"Hmmm, too bad" Kate chirped, "I was hoping the damage would keep ye off of meh for a minute, or two, but it has to be said, truly a death defying wonder, William."

She handed me my beer, gave me a peck on the cheek then sat down, I sat next to her, welcoming the warmth of the sun on my chilled and exhausted body.

"Sooo that was my special surprise, a peck on the cheek? That's it?" I pouted.

"Shouldn't that be enough? She questioned, looking down at the ground;

"That an' the fact that yer perfect woman, has fallen in love with ye?"

I took a gulp of my beer, and took it in, it was awesome actually hearing her say it.

"That's more than enough" I melted into her shoulder,

"Good, Kate whispered stroking my cheek, "I felt it when ye made love to me, right here, it hit me."

"I felt it too, you didn't have to tell me, I could feel it as plain as day..."

"After all the wonderful feelings you've given me, that by far was the most intense, you were right William, when it hits ye, Wham! Ye joost noo..."

I took her face in my hands and started necking with her, feeling much like I was 17 again, hormonally over-sexed and boner-prone!

"Alright, Alright, cool off ye horny Bas, it's almost time fer yer real surprise, being: you are taking me shopping, then yoo can continue wooing me by taking me out for a nice meal, I'm feeling empty and peckish, you noo how A like being full, Ya."

"Wow sounds like a deal, I sarcastically droned.

Kate smirked then picked up the panties, still covered in filth, she spread her toes and smeared her feet with the foul goop completely with covering them with her fecal juices;

"Yer gonna buy meh a new pair of boots, and then after dinner ye can wash mah feet in anyway ye se fit"... She slipped on her boot and tightly laced them up, then put the other on; my cock instantly reacted upward in anticipation. She slipped on the other boot, then took her panties and placed them under my nose;

"A'd take the deal if A were you it could be a few days, before ye can taste this again, perhaps several fine dinners away, then maybe you'll see some return on investment.

She stood up and, threw the panties, into the water;

"Fer the birds," she giggled, as I sadly pouted out my bottom lip."

"Awww, that was wasteful... I cried, are you serious, DAYS? I'll be ready again like tomorrow, I mean I have it down to a science, 6:50 AM, give or take no alarm clock needed."

"Aye, I gathered that, by yer taste an' texture, you should be more careful William, after all, ye are what ye eat."

I shot her a frown of disbelief, I'm calling bullshit on that Kate, you're telling me that you can control how, what and when, c'mon!"

Kate gave me a wry smile,

"Ye asked me how A became a good jobby eater ya, even tho I already told ye, boot you weren't listening"

I'm listening now, I interjected,

"It's really quite simple, A've been at it a long time an' A love it, ye see unlike you; A had no one to judge me, A dint - an' still doon't care what others think. A was curious after hearing and watching it on the net an A could almost believe some were really enjoying it, yer clatty Russian lass fer one, and my wee las fer another... A had to see fer masell if it were possible, At first I thought it a bit revolting but from the first time A tasted masell I knew it was something I could definitely get into. It's not rocket science William, by the look of yer boaby growing when I slipped off mah boots, A'm sure ye noo exactly how itchy ye can become, if ye truly like it."

I nodded my head, I totally got it; (And again, does anything ever get by this gal?)

"I can't argue that, I'm a bit depressed having to wait so long, I not ashamed to admit."

"That's the beauty of it William, the waiting, A mean if ye like a can shorten or lengthen how long it takes, a few chugs of whiskey can make the difference, boot as you learned earlier there be a price to pay, for me, the way A like it takes about 3 days, but a have waited over a week, again it depends on what ye put into it, so to speak."

I gave her a peck on the cheek, her candor was almost stoic, not at all worried about divulging her detailed understanding of the subject.

"Well I like it all, I admitted, I mean I have a preference in a way, but in another I like it being nasty, it kinda turns me on more;"

"Aye, but yer just learning, once the initial depravity of it goes away, an' it may , it's all about the fun to try and get what ye truly like, fer me A like what ye fed me, joost a tad too soft at the end, prolly due to the whiskey. Part of the fun is seeing how close ye get to perfection."

"Wow, yer quite a connoisseur, I never thought there would be so many nuances in the art defecation." I almost joked.

"A am, joost tell me how ye would like it, an A'll try to satisfy your needs," she said almost proudly.

She was serious. I only half believed it, but given her studying prowess, I wouldn't be surprised if she did - in fact, have it down to a science!

"I'm pretty easy, I crave all of it. How 'bout you keep inside you as long as possible, the anticipation will kill me, but when yer ready I want it all in my mouth, all at once I want you to fill me up, I want it to come from deep inside, I think right now, that's what I really want, I'm getting hard just thinking about it- working its way through you to be inside of me, that's what makes my cock drip.

"A know, A knew it about ye long ago when ye took so well te my bowfin' pits, Ye certainly seem tae th' dirtiest ah had to give ye. Given yer past performance, A would say ye could manage all of it, I'm getting wet at the thought an' feel the same. There's something very satisfying taking in a large load, A felt it too, and would love to do it again. A'm looking forward to playing with ye, an' teachin' ye all A know."

Kate blew out a sigh;

"So, any other questions? If so get them out noo, it's not very lady-like overly discussing it, less is better, for the both of us." she grabbed her t shirt and covered up.

"Only question are where do you want to go shopping, and where shall we go to eat?"

Kate smiled approvingly, putting on her cap and swilling the last of the beer; then grabbed her helmet;

"Go toward home, so A can get mah bearings, then A'll lead the way, Lover."

I liked the sound of that, I couldn't wait to feel her arms around me on the ride back home, I was convinced we were meant for each other, the timing was perfect, we both seemed to be riding on the same wave. Perhaps we both had the to be patient to truly meet the person who offers you the ability of being sexually and emotionally free to explore the darkest of desires, no limits, no shame, just two people who adored each other, able to share everything in complete seamless sync.