Mansion of Waifus Ch. 01

Story Info
Man 'summons' Fubuki & Tatsumaki from One-Punch Man.
7.6k words
4.39
11.6k
30
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, animes and mangas, franchises, writers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age, even if depicted or referenced as otherwise in their original source material. I do not own One-Punch Man or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Fubuki (One-Punch Man), Tatsumaki (One-Punch Man)

Mansion of Waifus -- Chapter 1

An erotic manga/anime fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, Oral, anal, incest.

* * *

Uncle Jeremiah was certainly the 'creepy weird Uncle' that sounded like something right out of a movie. Rich, but his exact wealth (and how he came by it) shrouded in mystery. A recluse, staying by himself and avoiding contact with family. Suspected eccentric and apparent self-proclaimed inventor. Reports of loud noises, banging of metal, and sparks from wielding heard going on late into the night. He avoided the rest of the world it seemed, and with his estate behind high metal fences the wider community stayed clear.

Yet he was family to Malcolm, and Malcolm considered it very rude to ignore a family member -- although in his family he was the only one who tried reaching out to this odd Uncle. He always sent a Christmas card, always sent an invite to family gatherings and birthday parties. Even though he never got a single response back, and the phone line to Jeremiah's house was always suspiciously out of service. It didn't stop Malcolm from trying through. He always thought that if the roles were reversed, surely he'd appreciate family reaching out to him, right?

It appeared Jeremiah actually did. Passing away after a sudden suspected heart attack, only discovered when the delivery man dropping off the week's groceries found last week's crate still there, and investigated. Many had assumed the estate would be all auctioned off. Instead, almost as if he'd planned it all out, when it came to checking his affairs all the paper work was clear and ready to be carried out. Everything left to Malcolm. The mansion, the land, all the possessions and all the accumulated wealth. A good deed going a long way it seemed. Naturally, Malcolm quit his job there and then, packed his things, and headed off to his new home. Having no idea what secrets waited inside for him.

* * *

"Here we have it then..." Malcolm said to himself. The sat-nav App on his phone leading him right up to the door of mansion. The gates to the estate opened by a key code the delivery men knew -- perhaps he'd have to change that going forward, but that could wait for another time. For now he parked up, unpacking his suitcase and satchel with his "prized" favourite volumes of manga and anime DVDs to sling it over his shoulder. Locking the car as he walked up the steps to the imposing front door of his new home, opening it up with a fittingly old metal key.

Malcolm was more the kind of man who stood out for not standing out. Baggy, plain clothes often with shirts of whatever popular meme or anime was on the go. Glasses and messy black hair. Handsome enough but never caring enough about his appearance to get that second look. Same going for his average body -- he could stand to lose a couple pounds here and there. Not helped much by him deciding to spend his free time indoors either on games or on the computer, reading manga or watching anime streams. He'd sailed through school of course being quite the bookworm, and avoided most of the social clubs and functions that most would have given an arm to be invited to. There was some jealously around the fact that he was a familiar study buddy for the literal girl next door, the school's Cheerleader Captain and all around Prom Queen but that was all they were -- friends. Some suspected friend-zone, others that he just never had the guts to ask. Truthfully he just had never thought of her that way, despite what others claimed.

He was a long way from home now to say the least. Stepping into the grand front hall that looked something out of a movie. Lavish paintings on the walls, expensive furniture lining the halls, one of a kind looking ornaments on podiums and even the carpet looked like it had rarely been stepped on. He could certainly get used to living in a place like this.

Which brought a thought to his mind as he headed forward, pushing open a door to peer along a corridor to what looked to be a kitchen at a far end. The place was spotless, give or take the period it's taken to settle legal matters and all that. However, according to all public records no one has ever been on the payroll for this mansion while Uncle Jeremiah was alive. No butlers, no gardeners, no chefs and not even any know payment to any window cleaners or similar. And this place was huge just from the main mansion alone, never mind the grounds and garden out back! There was no way that one man, especially one of his advancing years as Jeremiah was, could have possibly kept up the up keep of this place.

Getting to look around the place gave Malcolm the hope as to answers to several questions. Who really was Jeremiah? How did he become so wealthy? What kind of inventions did he come up with? How did he keep this mansion looking so great over all these years? Those questions and so many others. Malcolm was looking forward to investigating the barn-like building out back to see what devices awaited him there.

The plan now was to get settled in to his surroundings and then poke around the building some more, having been told of the rough lay-out of the place by those who had confirmed his Uncle's death by natural causes. Or at least, that had been the plan. As he headed up the central staircase he looked back down to the ground floor just checking around the place. He paused, doing a double take. Some sort small pad on the wall against the stairs. Attached to it, with a cable sunk into the wall. Most certainly not part of the original fittings. The place to his knowledge didn't have any security to it or anything like that -- another curious thing as definitely no security firm in the region had anything on record about protecting this property. To have been around for so long and not been targeted even by thieves, but only one occupant? It seemed highly unlikely.

Malcolm left the suitcase on the landing level of the stairs and headed back down, satchel still on as he approached the pad. Rather high-tech looking and for sure out of place. When the mansion was explained to him they did talk about areas of the estate "they didn't understand". Was this one of them? Looked solid enough for a black coloured surface plate on some smooth metal. He gave it a tap, getting light thuds in return.

"What the Hell were you doing here, Uncle?" Malcolm thought aloud as he placed his palm outstretched onto the pad to lean against it as he tested it.

"Familiar DNA signature detected." A sudden, robotic voice announced. The pad lighting up as a green horizontal bar suddenly moved down the pad from the top to the bottom, scanning Malcolm's hand before he had a chance to react. "DNA signature confirmed. Designation -- Malcolm. Authorisation confirmed. Assigning new overseer -- Malcolm. Access. Granted."

A hiss and a click as Malcolm jumped backward in fright, nearly spilling out precious anime in the process. In the next moment the side panel of the stairs next to the pad started to slide downward, revealing an extremely futuristic corridor heading downwards with stairs, lit up with LED lighting to make the cold, metallic walls shine. When the panel fully lowered with a dull thump, all Malcolm could do was stare and blink at what he was.

Well, he wanted answers, right? Finding out why the hell some machine on the wall knew his name was a start.

Cautiously and clutching his satchel (what was he going to do? Hit them over the head with copies of One Piece and Bleach?) he slowly headed down the stairs. There was absolutely no record of this kind of 'basement' on the grounds layout that he was aware of. He took the walk downward carefully step by step, looking around in fear of suddenly some trap or space age robot was going to burst out of the walls to attack him. Arriving at a floor, he proceeded onward. Passing through a corridor with glass windows looking into rooms on either side. Workshops? Design rooms? Abandoned tech and machinery? As smart as he was, this kind of stuff was well out of his areas of expertise.

Eventually at the end of the corridor double doors slid open to a larger room. A big machine looking like a futuristic computer with a massive screen in the middle, several buttons and levers and a dozen or so keyboards lining the front. Running from it along the ceiling was some sort of metal pipe, connected to a large bulb-like dome in the middle of the roof. Approaching the main machine, Malcolm put down his satchel on a worktop nearby. His attention drawn to that huge device so caring not for the couple volumes of manga that fell out from the open bag.

In fact his attention went to a document on the small chair in front of the computer. Something with the size and thickness from the amount of pages that it resembled a dictionary. Sadly the front cover had scrawled on 'writing' that more resembled scribbles that actual words. Frowning he opened the book up, flipping through a couple of pages. "The fuck is this all supposed to be?" He questioned at the intelligible to him writing. "Wait, hang on..." He said loud, using a finger to trace down the page as he spotted words he could actually make out. "...I have finally found out the coding signature to make the machine work..." He read out, eyes squinting as he had to look through the scrawling before settling down on proper words. "I need never spend company with my family or friends again... When I can simple create... Create my own company..."

Malcolm turned around, resting against the desk as he flicked through pages of the book. "The system is not yet fully complete... I cannot create anything male... Only females... And attempts to create clones of actual living people have all resulted in..." Malcolm paused, gulping for a moment as he was quite thankful the scrawled writing didn't reveal what had happened. "However after tests... The machine can create real life replicas of any fictional, be it in written form, drawn or otherwise, character that can be provided... In exceptional real life form out of pure energy... As if the worlds of fiction and non fiction were merged..."

Carelessly, Malcolm leaned back a little further, resting his hand on the desk. Not noticing another dark pad like the one that had opened the path down to here. So caught up reading this manuscript that he didn't see his DNA signature being scanned again. "Those summoned are bound to duty and obey... Life signatures bound to the machine so they need not eat or require energy input... Their existence based on energy signatures distributed within the grounds of this estate... Energy nodes easily hidden within "works of art" - paintings, statues etc..."

Meanwhile on the desk where Malcolm had left his satchel, a robotic arm with a grabber claw popped out from the side, picking up the first book it found -- a One-Punch Man volume -- and held it up for the arm coming from the other side so it's scanner bulb could analyse the book.

Malcolm was scanning himself but shifting through the book towards the end. "As a fail-safe... Have installed an "Emergency Evaporation" timer for when comes the time of my passing... Must register DNA signature... Or machine will automatically... Revert those created back into energy... Have so far created general staff for grounds and mansion... Potential could be endless..." Eyes widening, Malcolm closed the book shut before he reached the last few pages. "That explains it!" He said, figuring it out. "Uncle Jeremiah didn't employ staff, he created them! They must have taken care of the grounds and everything for him, and when he died because this "Evaporation" thing made all the people... Clones, or whatever they were just... Vanish I guess?" He pondered, looking at the book's cover. "Geez... Creating people out of thin air? That could be..."

He noticed a second too late the large screen behind him had been switched on for quite some time, and the next second a blinding light from the large bulb in the ceiling left him shielding his eyes with his arms and the book. Various machinery turning and clanking for moments before all coming to a sudden stop as the light faded. Malcolm carefully opening his eyes and lowering the book as he adjusted to the room's proper lighting. His eyes then widening as he dropped the book in surprise at what, and in fact who, he saw. All created into life thanks to his late Uncle's machine.

The two esper sisters of One-Punch Man looking straight drawn out of the mangas. Fubuki, the "Blizzard of Hell". The taller, curvaceous of the two with her chin-length dark green hair. Stylish in her tightly fitting dark green dress with several shining necklaces on, and sexy thigh high black boots on. Just beside her the shorter, and despite her youthful appearance, older sister known as the Terrible Tornado, Tatsumaki. Not standing, but actually floating in the air using her powers. The glow around her body matching her bright green, curled at the ends hair. Her petite frame clad in a form fitting black dress with cut slits at the bottom showing off her legs.

"Unbelievable!" Tatsumaki snapped as she floated across the room, getting right into the still surprised face of Malcolm. "I'm an S-Class Hero you know!" She said with a bitter tone, bending over forwards to glare. "And I have to take orders from someone like you?" She questioned, looking him over with suspicion. "You can't even hold a book right?"

"O-orders?" Malcolm stuttered, still trying to process the situation. "I... Huh? But I was, then... I??"

"Tongue tied? I have that effect on people..." Fubuki smirked as she stepped forward towards him. "Indeed, orders. That's why we're here isn't it? We take orders from you, then when it's all over with we go back to our world, right?" She asked, folding her arms across her large chest as she looked him over.

"I, uh... R-right! Yes!" Malcolm said, quickly figuring out in his mind that A) Yes this was all real and happening, and B) They appeared to have been pre-programmed by the machine to listen and obey. Just like the book had said! "Indeed you are. I was just, well... I mean, you can understand why I'm a little, you know..."

"Flustered?" Tatsumaki mocked as she moved to be upright but still floating in the air. "Well around me I can understand that. But her?" She looked at her sister. "I have my doubts..."

"H-hey! What's that supposed to mean!" Fubuki snapped, glaring at her sister. "He summoned me too you know! That isn't just some kind of accident!"

"So? Maybe he wants you just as sloppy seconds?" Tatsumaki said with an aloof look to her. "Or he got you here because he knows he can't handle a real woman like me, so has to settle with you instead. Not that I would usually associate myself with someone looking like you." She quickly added as she looked to Malcolm.

"Wait! Hang on second... Are you..." Malcolm looked from the shorter sister to the taller one then back. "Are you saying... What... I think you are saying..."

"Well, out of all the Heroes you could have summoned? You picked two women, and sisters at that?" Fubuki smirked as she moved to his side, letting him get a good look at her huge tits as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let's not play dumb here... We know what kind of 'orders' we'll be getting from you..."

"Urgh! Lets just get this over with!" Tatsumaki said with an annoyed groan, stopping her floating to land on her feet before boldly slipping to her knees in front of her new 'Master'. Hands raised up as she applied her powers onto his clothing, making them glow green and him gasp as his belt unlooped itself and the zipper pulled downward. "It's not as if..." She started to say before yanking down his bottoms along with the underwear... "He's... Packing..." Tatsumaki said slowly, eyes wide as it was now her turn to be surprised.

He may be a nerd, a geek, and unlikely to win any prizes in any sports within the next millennium. There was one thing that Malcolm was blessed with however, and that was one heck of a cock. Long and thick with a fat crown to match, all topped off with a heavy set of balls. What? It's unrealistic that a generic geek would be packing some serious man-meat downstairs? He's about to bang two babes from an anime! Ain't nobody got time for realism here!

"Damn it! Idiot!" Tatsumaki snapped, glaring up at Malcolm. "I bet you won't even be able to last a minute with an S-Class Hero like me!" She claimed, looking annoyed but despite her words taking a hold of his shaft with her hand. Making sure he was rock hard with a couple of pumps.

"It's so big!" Fubuki gasped, her eyes wide with approval. "Well well... Looks like this will be fun after all..." She purred, leaning against the stunned man so her large chest resting against his arm.

"Urgh!!" Tatsumaki grunted in frustration. "Fine! The sooner we get this done with, the sooner we can get out of this dump!"

"Hey, do I get a say in this, or..." Malcolm tried to question. Being cut off when Fubuki rather forcefully pulled him into a kiss, making him moan against her lips as her hand grabbed his, planing his palm onto her shapely backside in far from subtle fashion.

"Really?? A say in this?!? It's not as if we don't know why you summoned us here in the first place!" Tatsumaki snapped again, even though his attention was clearly elsewhere for the moment. Gritting her teeth as she gave him a stroke, she relented with an annoyed sigh. Lowering her head in to capture his fat cock crown between her lips. Finding herself groaning as her mouth had to stretch around a thickness she was clearly not used to. "Phrrr-verrrrtt!!" She cursed around his dick, still glaring at the man making out with her younger sister. Looking agitated with the focus not being on her. So to solve that, and as she claims get this all over with, she started to work her moth on his rod. Lifting up towards the tip of his bell-end before sinking down with a groan.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmm..." Malcolm groaned. Quickly coming to terms with the impossible situation he was in, which was more than helped by how good his cock felt being taken in and out of the lovely, surprisingly soothing mouth of the green haired beauty in front of him. A full moan escaping him when he pulled away from the smooch so he could look down at Tatsumaki sucking on his dick. "Oh fuck that's good... Mmmmm! Mmmmm shit..." The death glare being given to him while she delivered the oral pleasure making it all the more hotter as she slurped. Her curly hair swaying in time with the smooth motion of her head that she was using on him.

"No fair! Quit hogging that dick!" Fubuki whined as she too now dropped down to her knees in front of the man that she and her sister appear all too willingly to call 'Master' since being 'summoned'. Leaning in as she helped herself to some of that big cock. Tongue out to flick at the base of the shaft. Sliding across around towards the top and underneath as far as she could, before reaching down to deliver quick smooches onto the balls. All while her sister sucked on the top part of his dick, applying her saliva onto those inches in expert fashion.

Lifting off, Tatsumaki directed her gaze to her sister. "Unbelievable! I knew you were a B-Class Hero, but an S-Class Slut??" She questioned, hands on her hips as she stared at her sister licking away at the dick they were 'sharing'. "H-hey! Don't ignore me!"

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers