Mansion of Waifus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fubuki groans in particular as she feels that shaft throbbing inside of her deep cleavage. Having shown no signs of objecting to it going between her tits having just come from deep inside of her ass. So caught up in the lust of this whole situation that she's down for almost anything. Further proven when after feeling a flick of tongue against her cheek she turned to the side, only to find Tatsumaki pressing her lips against hers. The two stunning sisters moaning into each other's mouths as their tongues slap against each other. All the while those rounded, juicy orbs still being pumped over the fat cock that's made them both cum harder than anyone else could make them back in their own worlds.

Seeing this final sexy display was too much for their new 'Master' to take as he deeply grunted. His cock shooting out a thick blast of spunk that perfectly caught the two making out beauties right up the sides of their faces and their mouths. Turning towards him with jaws open and tongues out, catching as much as they both could and groaning all the while. An impressive amount of jizz that gave them not just both generous mouthfuls when shot up, with the rest splattering across both of their stunning facial features. Even catching in their shining, green hair top it all off. Only small drops missing the target so to speak and landing back down onto the tops of those huge breasts that had just milked him dry.

"Sweet... Holy... Fuck!!" Was all Malcolm could utter out as he stumbled back, using the nearest desk to prop himself up with after such a wild encounter. "Guess... When this thing summons women... It makes them super horny?" He assumed.

Watching as the two esper sisters of One-Punch Man started making out again. Snowballing as they pushed the collected spunk into one of their mouths before passing to the next, before repeating the sexy motion again. Finally greedily Tatsumaki closed her mouth first, swallowing down the load with a gulp, and leaving her with a big, lust-drunk smile on her cum-covered face. Or at least it was for a moment, before a hungry Fubuki started to lick off the jizz from her sibling's face to get her own tasty treat.

"...Yeah... This machine is so getting used again." He smartly said, catching his breath and watching the 'cleaning up' getting done in front of him.

The possibilities were endless! Anime! Manga! Animation! Maybe even a Japanese-style game or two! His own personal Mansion of Waifus all at his call and orders! And starting off with two powerful, as well as stunning, ones at that! Whoever Uncle Jeremiah was, he owned him a major thanks one hell of an inheritance!

Had Malcolm managed to finish reading the book, he would have read the warning about making sure the machine settings on 'sexual drive' were turned down, as after a designated user reset that setting in particular automatically flipped to high. Whether he would have actually done that, or figured out how to? We can be thankful we'll never know...

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the feedback form on my Lite profile. Thanks for reading!