Mantrap Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

That night was the first time Anna had trapped me in her Mantrap dress. She did it several times and each time I was rewarded with a night of sex with her. It was several months before I knew that her nightdress was just as dangerous. It too had several complex layers that could entangle me close to her body but unable to reach her. Her grandmother Agnes might not be a witch but she is certainly a devious and talented dressmaker.

The End

Note to Readers: I own the short version of a similar dress. I bought it at a Boot Fair for fifty pence. I offered it to one of my adult daughters. She liked it but it clung too closely and emphasised her tummy bulge. For a joke she stuffed it with two extra firm pillows, one in front and one in the back. There was still room for more and the pillows were completely concealed. She wants me to keep it until her diet regime has worked. Apparently the purpose of the zips is not to give access but to vary the movement of the outer layers.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers
12