All Comments on 'Many is the Boss'

by GGRamone

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
time for criminal charges

or better yet simple disappearance of the idiot wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

If this man lives which is unlikely he should hunt down this cunt of a wife and skin her alive and feed her insides to the crows. WTF writer, is this your idea of a fantasy? You are fucked up in the head. You are on the wrong site if you think writing stories like this is "Erotic" in any possible way.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 12 years ago
How very odd

With the comment..."Looking at her husband, Lydia found it difficult to reconcile the louche scumbag she beheld in the garden and the flat-lined dipshit she had shared a bed with for the past nineteen years", I find it hard to understand this story at all.

Here is a woman that obviously despises her husband. If I thought these thoughts about my spouse I would be horrified. I have been married for 32 years and am still crazy in love with my spouse. The level of contempt and hatred expressed for men in general and her husband in particular makes it hard to have any sympathy for the protagonist. Like-wise her view (being the only view we recieve) of her hapless husband is so sour that he is thoroughly unlikeable as well. While a story themed and centered on the wronged spouse normally has lots of heart ache, here there is no real angst because the reader can't really sympathize with anyone in the story. Lydia is so hateful in thought and deed that its hard to see her as wronged. How in the world could a husband spend 19 years with that and not see the disdain and contempt?

Mostly my reaction to this story is to feel sad for the bitter, loveless, miserable, joyless, small hearted people in it and to want to go and wash my hands.

I did not rate this story because, like the "burn the bitch" stories (stories that go beyond justice and into hate), I don't rate something I really don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey GG!

Do you hate all people or just men? Wow remind me to never piss you off. Sad story really. Hard to identify with anyone in it

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE WIFES PAYBACK

meat or mushrooms or a club, TK U MLJ LV NV

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
Yes,

your protagonists are certainly a sad bunch---all of them. But, your writing (apt metaphors, lively descriptions, smart word choices) is better than good. I enjoyed the writing even though I found the characters distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Writer IS fucked up in the head.

Even in the case of a cheating spouse, this is far over the top and anyone who supports this type of a story are pathetic people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's different. And dark.

Great writing. 4*

adgeonadgeonalmost 12 years ago
Wow, very diabolical

And great writing, which was the only thing that kept me reading. Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fair

A little crazy for me, but getting revenge on a cheating spouse is always a good thing.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
The other side

@ betrayedbylove You are right. I have 2 near friends both lived serial cheater lifestyle and both wives kicks them into the curb and took them the cleaners. Both friends are 2-2 daughters. This time 2 good stepfathers brought up the stepdaughters.

(It may be the wives look for good (non pedophil) stepfather candidates and when they found them that time they kicked my friends into the curb.....(I am not one of the stepfathers, the exhusbands are my friends) A good stepfather for the children is the best REVENGE STORY. WHY does not Authors try to write succesful stepfather change from cheater original husband stories??????It would be very interesting with super sexy seduction scens................

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Trazadone?....

...what was she after? I thought the writing was curious for this site, is there a contest on?

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Depressing Story

Very well written and dark. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel. Why did she want to know, who? She all ready hates the guy. Does she need confirmation to justify her revenge? Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One fucked up cunt

She deserves a dose of her own medicine.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Crazy OTT revenge. But, a good exploration of a woman scorned and all that. Great writing. Not sure what dialect I was reading (northern England?), but it came off as legit vernacular. Great pace.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Double standards

Double Standards anyone? He was cheating on her and got someone pregnant. If she were a man and the wife were cheating, you guys would be talking about how he was a "real man" for getting the cheating bitch. Now that its a woman and she goes after his dick, its all "she is an evil bitch". I hate double standards, and I hate hypocrites. I liked the story and gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was a total mess

It just never made any sense. Awful attempt at story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i missed it

How did she confirm he was cheating to then attempt this revenge?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
English?

What I could understand was damn funny. I enjoyed it.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Ok story

And, did he cheat? Certainty not clear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous