All Comments on 'Marathon'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a marathon!!!

What a way to recover... Maybe they'll meet again at the next marathon!!!???!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Bit of a sucker for sports stories. Not quite what I expected, but a good read nevertheless. Well done.

LisaJayeLisaJayealmost 11 years ago
WHAT !!!

Okay the girl is suffering from dehydration , heat exhaustion , possible heat stroke , ran 20 miles , and just enjoyed a monster of an orgasm . Do you think you could at least let her rest for awhile before she returns the favor . Other than that enjoyed the story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

BuckRivers, this is a great story; thanks for contributing. Most writers don't get it right when writing seduction scenes that have a slight edge to them. Either it's too soft or too over the top. Thought your approach in this tale was right on target. Look forward eagerly to more stories from you, either a continuation of this one (if Lauren still has more to experience) or other tales.

BuckRiversBuckRiversover 9 years agoAuthor
Author response:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the comments and the rating votes. It's very nice to get feedback. I've got another scenario for this runner for some future story. You can't pass up a woman with great endurance.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Love it

A great story, thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a bit of realism..

Great story, but I have to add a quick disclaimer in case anyone finds themselves in a similar situation (the passing out, not the sexy-times): If someone passes out due to heat exhaustion (or anything really), get them to an emergency room ASAP. And even a cool shower is a horrible way to deal overheating; it cools the outer layers but not the interior which screws with the body's attempts to cool itself. Get them inside in air conditioning with plenty of water and electrolytes; let them cool down gradually.

Also, on a lighter note, 84 °F, hot? Pft, Yankees. Go running in 105° heat; then you can tell me it's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmmm. Good story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

It'd be great if this continues;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mmm. Delightful.

pseud277pseud277over 3 years ago

Yeah my vote to the anon comment below. Showers and sex - passive or not - are not safe treatment methods for dehydration. Maybe an edit needed to extend the story to the next day after recovery. You know - the slow burn where the characters draw closer overnight after the carer decides not to leave the invalid on her own. Docked a star for risky behavior in what is really a credibly sexy scenario.

pseud277pseud277over 3 years ago

Oops just noticed this story is over 7 years old. Strike out my last comment as Im a bit late to the party ....

oldwanker12oldwanker12over 2 years ago

Great story. As a competitive marathon runner, I can relate to many facets of the story. Post run sex is always amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...