Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers

She was afraid to look into the taller woman's eyes. She was weak. She was vulnerable. She couldn't resist anything that was being done to her. Or was something being done? Everything was so sensual, yet so innocent. She was confused. Was Emily seducing her, or was Emily a kindhearted and naive person who was unaware of the reaction she was causing? Was she feeling pleasure purely from her own state of mind, or was Emily stoking it with her touches?

"Okay, let's turn you around and do your front," Emily said. "I'm going to sit you down."

Lowering Lauren to a sitting position facing the shower head, Emily sat behind her and wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist. She pulled herself in close so that she was spooning the brunette. Lauren again went limp in the stronger woman's care.

Emily washed Lauren's hair, gently shampooing and rinsing it with the skill of a stylist, albeit one whose slick, wet d-cup breasts and hard nipples were massaging her back. Then she started again with the soap, gently cleansing and caressing Lauren's forehead, face, throat, neck, shoulders, and ... ohhh.

No one had played with her breasts since the divorce. Was Emily just cleaning them? Or was she...was she...Lauren didn't care any more. Whatever was happening, she loved it. It was so pleasurable, so gentle, so sensual that it didn't matter if it was intended or not. She loved the feeling of being enveloped by the larger woman. Slender hands ran over her small breasts, cupping them and sliding over them, the fingers catching on and gently flicking her nipples. Just when she resigned herself to enjoying it, they moved down further, doing the same to her stomach and waist. This woman was exasperating! Lauren was almost thankful that she didn't have the energy to reach between her legs.

"I bet you're limber," Emily said into her ear. I'm going to do your feet from here. Let's try." Grasping Lauren's right thigh, she pulled it up toward her chest, giving her access for a quick, gentle scrub of Lauren's foot, which she then repeated with the left leg.

"Okay, I'm going in," Emily said, practically whispering. "Good hygiene, you know. Gotta do everything." Grapevining Lauren's legs, Emily spread them further apart, and suddenly the soapy hands were sliding down her stomach, over her bare pubic mound. Emily's soapy hands were cupping her vulva, rubbing, stroking, sliding along her ridges and seams.

Lauren's back arched. Even in her exhausted state, she had to react. It was exquisite. She let out a soft moan, almost a squeak. She had almost forgotten how good it was to be touched there by someone else.

Emily giggled. "Don't mind me," she said, her fingers working every corner, but not entering, and not quite touching Emily's engorged clit. "I'm a professional. I have to say, though, I like how you're shaved. I trim myself down a lot, but I haven't had the courage to go all-out smooth. Do you like it?" When she said the word 'smooth', she drew the word out and ran her hand up the length of Lauren's vulva and pubic mound.

Lauren was having trouble with the conversation. She was highly distracted to say the least. Emily was so casual about what was happening. "Unnh...yes. I like it. I..." What was Emily doing? She was doing everything but masturbating Lauren. Or was she? This woman was holding her labia, squeezing them gently, stroking her lips and the sensitive areas around them, and yet Lauren still wasn't sure. She was inches from climaxing, yet wasn't even sure that she was being seduced.

Lauren wasn't a lesbian. She had no lesbian thoughts, or at least not beyond the normal fantasies that any woman had. She had been married. She didn't seek a woman's touch. But this was too much. At this moment, it wasn't about what her 'normal' preferences were. She needed to cum, she needed the attention, and she couldn't give it to herself. She wanted to beg Emily to finish her, as the hands slid up and down her, as she was enveloped inside the larger woman's embrace, her legs forced apart amidst intertwined thighs. But ... she ... wasn't ... a ... lesbian. She whimpered and tried to struggle. But was she trying to move the hands away, or trying to move them to her aching clit? Even she wasn't sure.

With a final flourish, Emily palmed her mound, rubbing up and down several times, pubic mound to anus and back. Her soap-slicked hand provided enough friction to drive Lauren wild, but not enough to push her over the edge. Then the hands were back on her arms, giving her a final innocuous stroke there. "You're not going to like what's next," Emily said, "but you'll love it."

Leaning forward, pushing Lauren temporarily into a jackknife, she turned off the hot water completely. Reaching under her arms, she put Lauren into a full nelson, stretched her backwards, and spread the smaller girl to take the full brunt of the shower flow. The water went cold, then icy. Emily giggled as Lauren shrieked, writhing with zero strength as her face, chest, breasts, and stomach took the icy blast.

"Aaaaaaaaaah," Lauren struggled. Pleasure turned to pain which turned to pleasure again as her body cooled. Was she imagining things, or was Emily peeking over her shoulder? Lauren looked down at her nipples, which were rock hard and as long as she had ever seen them. They were practically missiles launching from her chest.

Emily turned the cold water off and the two women sat motionless for a moment. Lauren suspected that Emily was looking down at her rock-hard nubs, but not a word was said. Emily released Lauren's arms at long last and reached up under them, pulling her to her feet. "Sorry about doing that, but the cold water is great for your condition."

Once again, she held Lauren by the waist while she toweled both of them off. Then it was back to the bed, where she helped Lauren lie down, her knees again hanging off the edge. Once more, Emily surreptitiously forced Lauren's knees apart.

"How about a nice foot and leg massage?" Emily offered. She knelt down, and Lauren felt a pair of warm, soft hands on her tortured and painful feet. She sighed in pleasure. The massage continued for several minutes on her feet and calves, then up to her knees.

When the hands reached her thighs, she was tingling. Summoning up her reserve strength, she lifted her head and looked down between the small hills of her breasts. Perfectly framed within them, Emily was massaging away, and independently staring straight into Lauren's shaved vulva. It wasn't even disguised. She looked up at Lauren and offered a knowing smile, holding her knees wide apart.

"I can help you if you want it," Emily said in a husky whisper. "I can see what you need."

Lauren's mind reeled. She gritted her teeth. She ... wasn't ... a ... lesbian. She was practically gasping with desire, but she ... wasn't ... a ... lesbian.

Emily's massaging hands moved above her knees, gently stroking the inside of Lauren's lower thighs. Her fingers were electric on Lauren's skin.

Biting her lip for a moment, she reluctantly yielded to her body's needs. "Okay," she said shyly, her voice barely audible.

"Oh, yummy." The hands immediately moved up her thighs, stroking and touching. She sensed a body near her, and then...

A tongue, warm and moist and strong, ran directly across her clit.

"Unnnnnnnh!" Lauren's eyes rolled up in her head, and her eyelids fluttered. The pleasure was incalcuble.

Emily's face burrowed between her legs, licking and sucking and nuzzling. Strong hands pried her knees even further apart and held them fast.

Lauren again summoned the strength to raise her head and look down her body. Wedged between her spread legs, Emily was buried in her bare pussy, her tongue dancing in Lauren's warm, wet cleft. Her blonde hair flowed and bounced as she worked her magic, and Lauren was riding the tiger, unable to dismount even if she wanted to.

Fingers began exploring, one inside her, then two. Emily knew how to find her g-spot, and began rubbing it. Another finger tentatively began probing further back, blazing a new trail.

Lauren rode her touch higher and higher. One thing about her post-run masturbation sessions was that they were long. For some reason she was always horny, but it always took a lot of work to get over the divine edge. It was no different here, but Emily's technique was divine, and she was patient.

And persistent. Oh, was she persistent.

For the next several minutes the hotel room was quiet other than three noises: the hum of the air conditioner, the faint moist smack of kissing and licking wet flesh, and the soft and increasingly frantic moans of a woman being pleasured.

Trapped in the bondage of her own fatigue, the smaller woman lay still, but more and more her spent muscles began quivering, from her slender thighs to her taut, small stomach. Her back began to arch as the sensations in her clitoris became more and more intense. Her mind reeled at the thought of what was happening, at the thought of allowing a woman to do this to her, but her body didn't care. It needed the reward that it had earned.

Two fingers curled inside her. Another probed expertly up behind. The blonde's tongue lapped and curled and teased. Lauren rose to the edge and froze, like a water glass filled completely to the brim. She held the moment as long as she could, her breath stopped, every muscle frozen in time.

Then she exploded. Her hips bucked. Her torso spasmed. Her fists clutched the bedspread. Her legs tried to close, but held wide by her suitor they could not shield her from the intense sensations at their source. She squealed in victory and glory and surrender, and then begged for it to stop as the after-sensations grew too intense.

Emily's glistening smile rose up between her legs. "That was fun, wasn't it?" the blonde said to her panting prey. With her fingers and her tongue, she began tracing a path north, across Lauren's pubic mound, up her belly, onto her breasts. Emily gently sucked each erect nipple, pushing her hip into Lauren's vulva to keep up the sensation in that area. She kissed her way up Lauren's collarbone, then her throat, and at long, long last, her lips. Her large pale breasts tenderly crushed Lauren's own as the two shared a long, passionate kiss.

What was this? What was happening?

"Did you like it?" Emily asked dreamily.

Lauren couldn't answer. She had used her final reserves of energy on the orgasm, and now she was spent. Completely and utterly spent. She licked her dry lips slowly, her small chest heaving.

"I liked it," she rasped. She closed her eyes so that her sense of touch could remain heightened. It felt so good, inside and out.

"Excellent." Emily bounced up and sat astraddle Lauren's tiny waist, fiddling and tweaking with the smaller girl's nipples. "Is it my turn now?"

Her turn

Her turn?

The words didn't register for a moment in Lauren's exhausted mind. Her turn?

Lauren's eyes shot open. Emily was repositioning. She was on top of Lauren, rotating, turning to face Lauren's feet. Her knees were now astraddle Lauren's shoulders, trapping the lithe runner's arms up above her head. Emily's pussy swung into view, well developed and pink, with large inner and outer lips. An inch-wide line of dark blonde hair ran up her pubic bone from her cleft. It was a beautiful pussy, classy and pink, and it was the first one she had ever seen.

And it was now descending toward Lauren's face.

She would sort it all out later, process it, and figure out what it all meant. But for now, there was only one honorable thing to do. It was payback time for the woman who had come to her aid in so many ways. She licked her lips as the blonde's hips settled onto her face, and began her work.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers
12