All Comments on 'Marathon Girl'

by Zedsded

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this story. Your bride sounds a little bit like mine. And yes to all the skeptics, we are rock solid! Good job. Post more!

seacoast02us@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What are you trying to justify

Slut/whore wifes, drug addicts, or wimp ass husbands

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
Great story!

You're going to get the usual bullshit from the guys who live to whine about this stuff, but who cares? This story is well-written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perhaps

the professor's wife will present him with a little bundle of joy with one of her six months outings. She could expound on the details of when she was impregnated. He could get hard and jack his PHD cock as her belly grows.

Maybe she wiil violate her own rule and move the daddy of her baby in to enjoy his child and it's mommy too while the professor makes them all a good living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good jerk off story I guess

But a wife who fucks other men and a husband who allows it even wnats it is a little sad. i would never want my husband to tell me it was OK to go out and fuck a man 10 years younger than i was. Infact I think kshe would slowly drift away and want it more and more. Then the last part where she tok two at the same time wasn't what she asked at the satrt. I think she is now just a married whore. Sad/

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
ok

story line needs help it looks like you are telling something that happeded to you then trying to justify it to us....

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
no style

The author may think he can write, but as they say, think again. The tale has no continuity, flows like a bumpy road, goes nowhere unpredictable.

So let me tell the truth: I am a triathlete! Your treading on hollowed ground! And I also suffered a compound fractured ankle, and was told I would never run again. Yet I've placed at Alcatraz, finished first overall for women in New Mexico, even did an iron man.

What I am saying is that this author should go back to selling insurance. Tried Geico?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I loved it, keep writing. The last one was excellent as well.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Take it all with a grain of salt...

Wow... SLC's great recovery notwithstanding, I could see this happening. At 34, your body just doesn't heal like it used to...

As for the rest of the story? It was well-written with reasonable characters and a plot that was based on exploring a swinging lifestyle. I'm pretty most readers won't confuse it with cuckolding and the swingers know that love is based on more than sex (so a solid relationship isn't going to be torn apart – any other relationship... all bets are off).

Establishing ground rules was good – even if they get broken, at least they were mentioned. Seeing an honest, sexual dialogue is what makes couples able to handle being swingers.

I enjoyed the story and I hope to see a sequel...

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Take it all with a grain of salt...

Wow... SLC's great recovery notwithstanding, I could see this happening. At 34, your body just doesn't heal like it used to...

As for the rest of the story? It was well-written with reasonable characters and a plot that was based on exploring a swinging lifestyle. I'm pretty most readers won't confuse it with cuckolding and the swingers know that love is based on more than sex (so a solid relationship isn't going to be torn apart – any other relationship... all bets are off).

Establishing ground rules was good – even if they get broken, at least they were mentioned. Seeing an honest, sexual dialogue is what makes couples able to handle being swingers.

I enjoyed the story and I hope to see a sequel...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck is happy to share his whorewife with random assholes.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I loved it. That looks like a good way to do this. Rules that are followed, Rubbers, New Guy each time, a hot horny wife. What is Not to love. I especially liked the hubby not being humiliated. Also that she hasn't cheated and had a second round with these guys. Tho this is just the first chapter. Absolutely 5 stars for this Writer and Great Writing. thanks. got to read more now.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Reading comments saying this is realistic is amusing. Cuckolding is very niche. The vast majority of men would shrink just at the thought of their mate being fucked by another male. It's part of our DNA. Our subconscious goes in red alert mode on the possibility of strange sperm inseminating her. Doesn't matter if we consciously know she is protected. Dick hides. It's natural failsafe that says "find another bitch". In normal males that is. Of course in nature you can have anomalies. Like this cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous