Marathon Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedsded
Zedsded
10 Followers

It was rock hard and she had begun to suck on it, maybe gotten maybe two or three good pulls on it, when he began to cum like a porn star.

She got a good half-mouthful, gagged a little in surprise, then looked up at the entirely abashed student, who instantly began apologizing, then insisting he should go.

Fighting back an urge to laugh, she'd consoled him ... Happens all the time ... don't worry about it. Just sit for a few minutes and rest.

Hold me for a while.

Of course he complied.

"That's kinda wimpy," I complain. She'd taken her shirt off as she straddled me. Her bra had been in her purse ... not that she really needs one all that much. "'Hold me?'"

She punched me in the shoulder. "Dickhead. I see you've forgotten what it's like to be 20."

In truth, I had.

After a few moments of cuddling, she'd noted how hot he'd gotten her ... and would he mind if she did something to help herself out.

He offered to leave her alone. She told him no, he misunderstands ... she likes having him there.

Ohhhhh, he said, rather dimly, watching this willowy woman stroke her nipples, her inner thighs, the lips of her pussy. She entranced him for a few minutes ... then locks eyes with him.

"Would you eat my pussy?" She asked sweetly.

He fell all over himself to comply.

"How was he?" I ask, stroking her nipples myself now. They're erect and seem larger than usual. "With the oral sex."

"Sloppy, but I was just killing time until he was hard again."

"Take long?" I ask, taking a nipple in my teeth afterwards.

"Oh, no ... ummmm ... no time at all."

The second she saw him swell to full size, she slapped a rubber on him and pulled him to his feet.

I'm going to get on all fours, and I want you to fuck me from behind, she'd told him. He'd almost fallen getting his jeans the rest of the way off.

She'd positioned herself, slim little ass hanging up in the air, until he slid ... full force ... deep inside her cunt. She gasped at the finality of it.

"It was at that instant that I felt like the biggest slut in the world," she told me. I was naked now. She was, too.

"How'd that make you feel."

She smiled as she ran a hand up one side of my engorged cock.

"Actually," she said, "pretty fuckin' cool."

Since he'd already cum once, it took him a good long time to cum again. During that stretch of time, he fucked my wife doggie style ... missionary style ... with her on top ... with both of them on top of the conference table ... on the floor ... even in the hallway.

Finally, she threw him on his back and ground into him mercilessly, rotating her hips (in a fashion I know only too damned well) until he blurted out that he was cumming again.

"How many times did you cum?" I asked her. My cock was now deep inside her.

She'd lost her focus and had to train her eyes back on me. She'd trailed off her story. "Uh ... three? Four?"

I applied pressure, she gasped.

"I can top that," I assured her, and flipped her on her back.

I still let her have her periodic adventures ... I've found that, over the past four years or so, she takes a young lover about once every six months. Once, she told me, she took two at the same time.

But she's never seen them more than once, and our relationship is as strong as ever.

Not that she's incapable of surprising me every once in awhile ... but that's a story best told by someone else ...

Zedsded
Zedsded
10 Followers
12